JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

+6
lily
Anita
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Empty LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:16 pm

I am just catching up with this, mainly from:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/18/louise-mensch-socks-it-to-internet-ghouls/

I did wonder why the bottom feeders were hurling abuse like

RothleyPillow Rothley Pillowcase
@
@ukhomeoffice @LouiseMensch Should we just call it a day and leave the vanishing of Madeleine #mccann ? NO F*CKING WAY WILL I SO F*CK YOU!

@
@LouiseMensch You're TYPICAL of how MPs behave these days! KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN IN THE TROUGH u greasy witch and don't rock the boat #mccann

It really should get its money back from that charm school..

Ms Mensch committed the unforgivable sin of telling the self-appointed Truthseekers a few home truths....

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Louise-Mensch-Facebook-1

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Louise-Mensch-Facebook2

hence the abuse.

The ghouls have been put right in their place, though:

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Mensch10

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Just been reading it.
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS 2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I (and I assume all other MPs) get spammed all day long on twitter, via messages etc about people’s slimy theories about this child, her parents, the police, the authorities etc. Enough – the police investigation continues and I am totally uninterested in ghoulish internet trolls and their “opinions”

smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Ghoul meltdown underway:

@
@GaeMar01 :-D @LouiseMensch is tweeting BOLLOX about #mccann case now she has F*CKED UP GRAND STYLE with @piersmorgan Bandwagon a*sewipe LOL
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Ghoul meltdown underway:

@
@GaeMar01 :-D @LouiseMensch is tweeting BOLLOX about #mccann case now she has F*CKED UP GRAND STYLE with @piersmorgan Bandwagon a*sewipe LOL
I really don't think they should mess with this lady biggrin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064393/Louise-Mensch-MP-Man-60-accused-leading-Twitter-hate-campaign.html

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Zimmerman was arrested on August 25 by the Metropolitan Police's e-Crime unit after Mrs Mensch told officers that her children had been threatened by email.
The politician posted a message on Twitter to say that she had passed the messages to police in the House of Commons.
She wrote at the time of the arrest: ‘I don’t bully easily, kids. Or in fact at all.’
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
@
@IwearAwhiteHat Sorry to break it to you but as you have NO followers you're talking to yourself, tw*t-in-a-hat #mccann #bellpottinger toady

No, he isn't - do these morons still not know the entire world can see the abuse they are hurling?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 pm

The thing is you see that we have to stand up and be counted. We have to say who we really are, and that we fear nothing from these persons.
My name is Maureen Lang and I live in la Morbihan, but that is hardly news to these dreadful people because they have taken my Email Address given only to any Admin, and then attempted to use it against me, although God knows why. I have never been ashamed of who I am.
Sabot is only a derivative of my dead mother who was Stella Abbot. Nothing at all to do with French Cloggs. Make what you may of that. Them, I mean, and not you all.
I am just heart felt sick of it all. I am so tired of the pain and misery that they seek to inflict, and for what reason? There is no reason that I can see.
This is Maureen Lang that they are dealing with, and not some anonymous person who hides.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:43 pm

You can't fool us, Sabot, we all know you are really Mrs Clarrie biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm

bb1 wrote:You can't fool us, Sabot, we all know you are really Mrs Clarrie biggrin
Mrs. Clarrie Eek I thought she was Mrs. Bennett embarass

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:You can't fool us, Sabot, we all know you are really Mrs Clarrie biggrin
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Maggs wrote:
crazytony wrote:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I'm always the last to know Crying or Very sad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Oh, Maureen Mitchell as was, you mean. Yer well. That as well. But Maureen Mitchell is much more unpleasant than Maureen Lang. Maureen Lang is a pussycat by comparison.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm

How's this for raw, sick hatred?

silkcut says:
just thinking
it would be fantastic if the mccanns were made arguidos once again and arrested via eaw laws and made to go to portugal to answer questions in front of judges then we could all go away lol

wouldnt that be GREAT

no more blogs, forums, speculation, opinions, just the truth being got at once and for all

and let the world be rid of their horrid little circus which it just doesnt need any more, someone has to get rid of it, in kate mccanns own words we are all being mentally raped by her her and her hubby and other dark creatures surrounding them all the time with no come back

can u sue them for 50k? pls? smile

dont feel the same way toward kerry needham or claudia lawrences parents or any other of the NORMAL people who have lost children just the mccanns seem to be the frankensteins of the decade

the very fact they relish the fact that they want to put people in jail or want them to lose the house over their head and as repeated by their grossest supporters says it all what kind of people they are and where they priorities lie - vermin

and on top of that people are being emotionally blackmailed and also made to feel guilty for having informed opinions, tis quite evil really and the only architects are the mccanns (oh and the rods and so called hoenstbrokers and the rest of the slugs) feel sorry for their kds but thats their problem AGAIN

Vile creature.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Bonny she is one vile sick person and I would never wish anything on anyone but her and her like will get their just desserts, thats what I love about karma
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

She is just...horrible, Anita.

silkcut says:
just thinking
it would be fantastic if the mccanns were made arguidos once again and arrested via eaw laws and made to go to portugal to answer questions in front of judges then we could all go away lol

Her? Go away? All she has to live for is posting drunken abuse, day in, day out. She must be heading for yet another ban from Sky.

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 18, 2011 7:47 PMseeing as riza is on a rabid roll will leave them cos got better things to do hopefully his mate brain dead testacle and disgustng jessieliar will come and play with them, might be back later smile xxxx

Don't hurry for us, dear Rolling Eyes

silkcut says:
wA NKER smile

UPGRADE THAT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LOL

Oscar Wilde, eat your heart out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

silkcut says:
just thinking

Aw bless, I bet she believes in the tooth fairy too

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 pm

crazytony wrote:silkcut says:
just thinking

What you mean she isnt real Shocked rofl rofl rofl
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 pm

bb1 wrote:She is just...horrible, Anita.

silkcut says:
just thinking

Her? Go away? All she has to live for is posting drunken abuse, day in, day out. She must be heading for yet another ban from Sky.

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 18, 2011 7:47 PMseeing as riza is on a rabid roll will leave them cos got better things to do hopefully his mate brain dead testacle and disgustng jessieliar will come and play with them, might be back later smile xxxx

Don't hurry for us, dear Rolling Eyes

silkcut says:
wA NKER smile

UPGRADE THAT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LOL

Oscar Wilde, eat your heart out.

She is more than that bonny... what she is I wouldnt repeat as I is a lady biggrin

Last edited by Anita on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Anita wrote:
crazytony wrote:silkcut says:
just thinking

What you mean she isnt real Shocked rofl rofl rofl
Oh the Tooth Fairy is real enough but, it is a he.

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS Tooth%2Bfairy

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

very fetching rofl rofl rofl rofl
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm

bb1 wrote: Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
That'll stop ya putting yer teeth under yer pillow biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 pm

answer questions in front of judges

I've just realised why the forkers are being even more unpleasant than usual - the McCanns HAVE answered questions in front of a judge - one of the highest in the land, on oath.

Their tiny, primitive haterbrains can't process what that means....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next