JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 am

Yer well, Nostradamus predicted this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/13/pentagon-gives-pink-slips-to-hundreds-soldiers-including-active-duty-officers/?intcmp=latestnews

Pentagon gives pink slips to thousands of soldiers, including active-duty officers

The Obama administration never fails to amaze.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/13/pentagon-gives-pink-slips-to-hundreds-soldiers-including-active-duty-officers/?intcmp=latestnews

Pentagon gives pink slips to thousands of soldiers, including active-duty officers

The Obama administration never fails to amaze.

That has to be the moat disgraceful thing they have done, or close to. They can find billions of dollars for other things that they have no business paying out but where it counts, the troops...... mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Quite, Lily, especially the troops currently in combat zones. Perish the thought that Obama should bring them back with orders to CLOSE THE BORDER.

I notice he is looking for $3 billion + to sort out the mess on the non-border. Seems to me he should try doing some joined-up thinking before it's too late.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Who can trust this president? He's bringing the US down....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:12 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/07/15/germany-typewriters-nsa-spying/12665727/

Germany may go old school to guard against spying.

The German government will continue to use encrypted e-mails and phones, but it could also expand its use of typewriters, said Patrick Sensburg, the head of the German parliament's investigation into U.S. spying, in an interview with German TV station ARD Monday, Reuters reports.

The Germans are even considering using non-electronic typewriters, Sensburg said.

I seem to recall reading that the Kremlin is already using typewriters for some material?

Be of good cheer, those of us who can touch-type on ancient manuals will be worth our weight in gold in the brave new world!  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:48 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 pm

'It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy': Obama sparks anger with 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash that killed 23 Americans before giving transportation speech
Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 crashed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday, killing all 295 passengers on board including 23 Americans
President Obama said his national security team is working on identifying the U.S. citizens – and then launched into jokes and 16 minutes of prepared remarks
Twitter erupted with digital eye-rolls at Obama's curt mention of the 'tragedy' that the Ukrainian government quickly called a 'criminal case'
House Speaker John Boehner offered a solemn statement, saying 'many innocents were killed today. It is horrifying.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696366/It-looks-like-terrible-tragedy-Obama-briefly-addresses-Malaysian-plane-crash-emerges-23-U-S-passengers-board.html#ixzz37mH7DvL7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obama never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:50 am

OMG.......this is a different kind of low..... mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Oh God, he's making a speech.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Oh, evidence at the crash scene mustn't be tampered with (until the NSA get there to do it properly).

Jesus H. Christ, does he EVER stop lying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, evidence at the crash scene mustn't be tampered with (until the NSA get there to do it properly).

Jesus H. Christ, does he EVER stop lying?

Is anyone taking any notice?

I don't actually blame him because it isn't him who is running the show. And at least George Double Vee knew what was going on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:06 pm

I doubt it, Sabot. I am happy to wait for his latest waffle to be deconstructed by better minds than mine. He's got an odd 'tell', he errrrrrs and hesitates even more than usual when he's coming out with an especially big whopper.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:08 pm

'We don't know what happened yet' = we've tried all sorts of tricksy, fakery, internet stuff but it hasn't worked so we haven't thought out a way to blame Russia instead of our trigger-happy fascist puppets in Kiev.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh Dear, Oh Dear. I have thought for a long time that America was getting itself into deep shite, but I paid attention to what I thought were better minds than mine, and kept my mouth shut. And who am I anyway?

It will all be resolved in favour of the good old US of A this time.

Is Obama a Republican or a Democrat? Not that any of that makes sense to me beyond which party holds sway in The Senate. And I don't even know that. So perhaps you can enlighten me, Lily.

But the fact that it is called a Senate in the first place, has always worried me somewhat. Didn't Rome have a Senate?

Not that Britain has done any better. The entire Western World is being governed by a bunch of megalomaniacs. Thank God for places like Lann Georges where everyone cares about everyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 pm

He's a Democrat, Sabot, but whose puppet he is, is anyone's guess. It's worth following his domestic 'policy' as well as his international fkc-ups; domestically, he is very influenced by Marxist theory. Just ask Lily.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Yes, Sabot.  He's a democrat.  Influenced by Frank Marshall Davis in his teen years is just one thing.

I just googled Obama and marxism and this was on the first page.   Even if all of it is not true, some of it is as it's sourced.

http://keywiki.org/index.php/Barack_Obama_and_the_Communist_Party

ETA: I have read his book 'Dreams from my father".
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Well, if Obama is a proto-commie then he should get on with Putin like a house on fire. Perhaps Putin has already taken over the US, after all that would be a feather in his cap as he re-enslaves Europe. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Must say that is something a person has thought about LL........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 pm

But Putin isn't a communist......he's a Russian nationalist, for want of a better description. He knows better than anyone that communism doesn't work. That's why this whole West V East thing is so stupid, the capitalist Christian is in the Kremlin and the Marxist who-knows-what is in the White House.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm

So what predominance does The Senate have? And how does this work? Which, if any of them actually care about The American people?

Who scuppered The Health Bill? Who agreed to the downsizing of The Military? How the f*ck does anyone get anything done to the benefit of The American people?

Dare I ask? Does The Senate scupper Bills because The Senate has predominance against the party of The Reigning President?

That is what it is sounding like to me. Bloody oneupmanship.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:36 pm

lily wrote:Must say that is something a person has thought about LL........
So, maybe John McCain would be a better president?   Or Pelosi?   Palin?   I can't see anyone at present who is whiter than white, if you will excuse the comparison,lily.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Only one I know for sure is the downsizing of the military, that's all Obama. Lily's the person for the rest - but watch your blood pressure, Lily!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 pm

lily wrote:Yes, Sabot.  He's a democrat.  Influenced by Frank Marshall Davis in his teen years is just one thing.

I just googled Obama and marxism and this was on the first page.   Even if all of it is not true, some of it is as it's sourced.

http://keywiki.org/index.php/Barack_Obama_and_the_Communist_Party

ETA:  I have read his book 'Dreams from my father".

I don't care if Obama is a Marxist or a Muslim, neither of which would have deprived him of his brain. If he ever had one.
America is never going to become Marxist or Muslim

Personally, I think his wife is the nigger in the woodpile. But I am supposedly not allowed to use that age old analogy anymore.

She is one scary lady, and she uses the fact that her husband isn't actually black. She uses it against him. And if those two aren't divorced by the end of his term then I will be most surprised.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

You can say that again, Bonny.  He doesn't appear to be caring about the American people and what is best for them and the country. He seems to be pitting two ends against the middle too many times.  IMO he is a Manchurian Candidate.   Shocked 

Many people are wondering the same thing....................

That's the easier explanation, Sabot.  Otherwise, my response might look like a Bennett bore-a-thon.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next