JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 Empty Re: Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

There isn't anyone in the two main parties right now, LL. McCain's a senile lunatic, Pelosi's as dirty as they come, and Palin has retired to Alaska to shoot things.

One person worth reading and listening to is Ron Paul. He understands how the world works, he's intelligent, literate and probably the best president America never had. And his first reaction to every problem isn't to invade and shoot people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Germany expels Berlin CIA chief - Page 3 Empty Re: Germany expels Berlin CIA chief

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

lily wrote:You can say that again, Bonny.  He doesn't appear to be caring about the American people and what is best for them and the country. He seems to be pitting two ends against the middle too many times.  IMO he is a Manchurian Candidate.   Shocked 

Many people are wondering the same thing....................

That's the easier explanation, Sabot.  Otherwise, my response might look like a Bennett bore-a-thon.

So do you think that she is the drying force, Lily? She is black, but he isn't. Not that I care either way. But being told daily that you aren't black by a black wife, might just raise feelings of shame.

In my experience of which I have had some, black people can be much more racist than any white bigot. Being a half cast is even worse for some people.

And all to do with an accident of birth. Poor old bugger. I am feeling more sorry for him as the days go by. He has been used and abused.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 pm

I seriously don't like Obama, Sabot, there's a malice to him that disturbs me. I hadn't paid much attention to him until a year or so ago, I thought, He can't be too bad, he hasn't done anything too dreadful...

Then the attempt to invade Syria was launched. I watched the official Washington version unfold, and thought, WTF? This simply does not make any sense! And when the true story came out, it was indeed a pack of lies. As was Benghazi. That's when I started paying attention, and realised Obama lies as easily as most people breathe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:39 pm

bb1 wrote:I seriously don't like Obama, Sabot, there's a malice to him that disturbs me. I hadn't paid much attention to him until a year or so ago, I thought, He can't be too bad, he hasn't done anything too dreadful...

Then the attempt to invade Syria was launched. I watched the official Washington version unfold, and thought, WTF? This simply does not make any sense! And when the true story came out, it was indeed a pack of lies. As was Benghazi. That's when I started paying attention, and realised Obama lies as easily as most people breathe.

Could it not be that he is just mouthing what he is being fed, Bonny?
e
I don't seem to be able to explain that an American President has no power. He is simply a mouthpiece for the people who put him there. Any old dickhead will do, so long as he aspires to the fame and glory of being The President of The US of A.

John Kennedy was probably the last one who had any balls. And we all know what happened to him. That is a powerful deterent to rocking the boat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Ah, but that's what's different about Obama, Sabot. He's ignoring the constitution and issuing edicts - Lily can explain it better than me. He's done several things, off his own bat, which have driven a horse and carriage through the constitution, and are very close to actual treason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:53 pm

He's run a coach and horses through the Constitution, Sabot, as did W before him on many points. He appears terribly incompetent over too many matters.

He appears to like the celebrity that goes with being president rather than the work required. In fact, that is something more and more people are complaining about. He is avoiding so much.

I wish it were not so.

It does seem like there is a puppet master somewhere.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:22 pm

lily wrote:He's run a coach and horses through the Constitution, Sabot, as did W before him on many points.  He appears terribly incompetent over too many matters.  

He appears to like the celebrity that goes with being president rather than the work required.  In fact, that is something more and more people are complaining about.  He is avoiding so much.

I wish it were not so.

It does seem like there is a puppet master somewhere.  

Oh, so there is a Puppet Master.

They all like the celebrity. Who wouldn't? So what work is required for being the President of The United States? What decisions do they actually make, alone and unaided? Not one, and never will.

I don't actually care. I am just thoroughly fed up with the idea that some idiot actually has power when clearly they don't.

Not my problem, sad to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Thing is, some ghastly things happened in the world when Ronald Reagan was president. Ghastly things happen, they always have and always will, by war, accident, malice or pure stupidity.

But when Reagan was in office, the rest of the world knew a grown-up was in charge in Washington. Look at Reagan's old speeches; look at his speech when he was at the D-Day anniversary and compare it with Obama standing there chewing gum and being vaguely insulting to everyone.

Even George W. managed to look semi-competent. Imagine if, God forbid, another 9/11 happened on Obama's watch. Can you honestly see him holding the US together? He's got the nation at each other's throats, with racist insults flying back and forth in a way I thought ended fifty years ago.

Obama doesn't even seem to care how angry people are about that open border, and half of south America just walking into the US.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Is anyone actually stopping anyone walking into The US? Did anyone ever? Apparently not, since The US has no hold on illegal immigrants. These are the brave.

But excuse me if I thought that this was the land of the brave. Wasn't this what it was all about?

Sorry, feeling a bit pissed off at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 pm

No, there are immigration laws for a reason.  

Not that long ago people had to prove they had the financial ability tot take care of themselves without resorting to the public purse.  They had to have background criminal checks and had to have a doctors examination to confirm they were not carrying any infectious or other diseases etc.  There are reasons for that and I do believe them to be correct.

Now all of that is gone, so people who did it legally correct are having their noses rubbed in it too.

Besides, the President makes an oath to protect the borders etc......as in keeping the people safe.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 pm

lily wrote:No, there are immigration laws for a reason.  

Not that long ago people had to prove they had the financial ability tot take care of themselves without resorting to the public purse.  They had to have background criminal checks and had to have a doctors examination to confirm they were not carrying any infectious or other diseases etc.  There are reasons for that and I do believe them to be correct.

Now all of that is gone, so people who did it legally correct are having their noses rubbed in it too.

Besides, the President makes an oath to protect the borders etc......

Yer, well, we all have problems, Lily. Some of us get sick. What is the Western World doing about that?

The fact that America doesn't give a shit about it's own citizens should give us some idea of how caring America actually is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm

But that's the thing, Sabot, the Obama administration is giving these illegals preferential treatment while the social structure crumbles. People want to know why.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:13 pm

bb1 wrote:But that's the thing, Sabot, the Obama administration is giving these illegals preferential treatment while the social structure crumbles. People want to know why.

You bet we do.  I really do feel badly for the kids but this is not right.  There have been adverts for them to come and they have been led to believe that they will be taken care of.   We do not have an endless purse although some people think we do.

There is even talk of providing each one of these children with a lawyer for free to discuss their immigration rights etc.  Why is this?

Many people are struggling themselves.  So many people cannot pay for their cancer treatments, the veterans who have been wounded are pushed down the line for a share of ever dwindling resources.  That's just a tiny dot of the problems.......

ETA: A major problem is that a lot of the teens trying to enter are members of gangs who do horrendous things to people. There have been beheadings in Mexico, for instance. There are many criminals already here in the first waves of the flooding. Who knows what else will come? They make people to through lots of procedures just to get on planes at the airports. Why is there none of that at the border where who knows who is coming in and from where?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 pm

These children are pawns in a game. How cold do you have to be to do that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 pm

And that's another thing, isn't it, Lily? The Obama administration's attitude to this has led to countless children and young people being preyed upon by scum; it is actively encouraging human trafficking.

But that doesn't seem to matter, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:40 pm

lily wrote:These children are pawns in a game.  How cold do you have to be to do that?

And what do you think Britain is doing?

I pay quite a large part of my pathetic State Pension in Health Insurance. About 70 Euros a month on the last count. Out of 500 Euros a month on which I have to totally live for all things. That's about 425 pounds sterling.

I am never ill, thank God. But I do not begrudge one penny. So if in my poverty, I can still sustain this, then why cannot other people?

And since you wouldn't get me within a mile of The National Health Service, then I can only thank my lucky stars. Just don't tell me that that health is the business of other people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 pm

we believe in standing up for the basic principle that a country's sovereignty and territorial integrity has to be respected

How Obama could say that, I do not know. He's just asked for another half-billion dollars to help 'nice rebels' overthrow the more or less elected government of Syria.

That's without mentioning little things invading Iraq....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:47 pm

The administration had no business sending for these kids and bringing them in on planes and buses in the first place.  They just want to assure themselves of more votes in the future for their party.  How sick is that?

Bonny, I wish Obama would start with the country which he is supposed to have the best interests of. Otherwise, it smacks of hypocrisy.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1303884/weapon-moved-to-russia-after-mh17-shot-down

An unnamed US official is also reported to have told Fox News that the missile launcher is believed to be back in Russia after being moved into Ukraine a few weeks ago.

The senior official told the broadcaster the missile was fired from Schnidze, a town in eastern Ukraine.

US intelligence used infrared data, measurements and electronic signals, among other methods, to calculate the missile's launch site, the official added.

I wonder if it's the same 'official' that claimed to have absolute, 100% proof that Assad carried out the gas attack? And then it turned out it was the 'nice rebels' with a helping hand from US ally Turkey?

And if they're going to spin stories about vanishing missile launchers, one would be forgiven for thinking they're fans of the Gonzo School of Investigation.

Why isn't the US saying very much about the fact that Kiev really does have 60+ BUKs, and that some of them were photographed in the relevant area a couple of days before the disaster?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:20 pm

mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/07/22/gang-could%E2%80%99t-speak-straight

It was the second Psaki gaffe of the day, as she had already opened her daily briefing not with reaction to the downing of the plane, but rather a series of minutiae so insignificant that Fox News’s Shepard Smith angrily denounced her as “highly inappropriate” for wasting airtime.

Psaki’s double-feature of immaturity would be appalling but for the fact that her boss John Kerry, whom Dennis Miller once referred to as an Easter Island statue in a suit, managed to trump her gaffe by the end of the weekend. Kerry was caught on a hot mic talking with a subordinate about Israel’s escalation against Hamas in advance of a Sunday show appearance with Fox News’s Chris Wallace:

It’s a hell of a pinpoint operation. We’ve got to get over there. Thank you, John. I think, John, we ought to go tonight. I think it’s crazy to be sitting around.

What an utterly perfect description of the Ketchup Gigolo!  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I see Obama has had another wonderful idea:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/25/gop-lawmakers-fight-plan-to-bring-more-illegal-immigrant-children-to-military/?intcmp=latestnews

Republican lawmakers are challenging the Obama administration over a newly announced plan to expand the use of U.S. military bases to house illegal immigrant children, warning that it will put a strain on troops and threaten military readiness.

The Pentagon confirmed this week that Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has approved a request from the Department of Health and Human Services to house an additional 5,000 minors at DOD facilities.

The announcement has fueled concerns that what was initially described as a short-term measure is becoming an open-ended commitment.

“It’s very evident that this is not a short-term solution,” Donelle Harder, a spokeswoman for Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., told FoxNews.com.

About 2,500 young border crossers currently are being housed in facilities at Fort Sill in Oklahoma, Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, and Naval Base Ventura County in California. Initially cast as a four-month mission, the timeline now has been extended through at least Jan. 31, 2015.

It’s not clear where the additional 5,000 will stay, but the Pentagon is conducting assessments to figure this out. Among the possibilities apparently is Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Ala.

More at link.

To compound the lunacy, one of Obama's female cronies has, incredibly, said this:

http://www.infowars.com/pelosi-turning-away-illegal-immigrant-children-like-pharaoh-rejecting-moses/

PELOSI: TURNING AWAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDREN LIKE PHARAOH REJECTING MOSES
House Minority Leader demonstrates her theological acumen

On Friday during her weekly press briefing, the House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi, demonstrated her theological acumen.

“These are children coming over the border. They are children… what would we do if Moses had not been accepted by the Pharaohs family. We would not have the Ten Commandments for starters. You understand my point, historically we have a challenge and we have examples of humanitarian assistance that should guide us,” Pelosi said.

Earlier in the week Pelosi told “Morning Joe” underaged illegal immigrants are comparable to “baby Jesus” who she insisted was a refugee from violence.

“In Washington, I see an embrace of the idea that this is a humanitarian crisis by people who are not politicizing the issue,” the California Democrat said. “What we need to do is have the supplemental that gives us the resources to meet the humanitarian needs, to do the border control, but also to have the judicial piece so that these children have representation and judges to hear their cases, those who have a right to stay, whether it’s refugee status or asylum.”

I don't recall Baby Jesus being skilled in the use of AK-47s and machetes....I must have missed that bit of the Bible.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:58 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/25/border-crisis-central-american-leaders-convening-at-white-house/?intcmp=latestnews

Friday's White House meeting with the presidents of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador came as the administration considered creating a pilot program giving refugee status to young people from Honduras. White House officials said the plan would involve screening youths in their home countries to determine whether they qualify for refugee status. The program would be limited and would start in Honduras but could be expanded to include other Central American countries.

Speechless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 pm

OMG.  Truly stupid ideas from both of them.

Pelosi (Speaker of the House) is one of Obama's greatest cheer leaders.   She's another one with her snout in the trough.  

She famously said that Obamacare would have to be passed for us to know what was in it.  mad 

So like Moses eh?   Pcorneater

Oh yes, Bonny. I read about that attempt at refugee status BS. At the same time, they are treating these children as pawns.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/25/border-crisis-central-american-leaders-convening-at-white-house/?intcmp=latestnews

Friday's White House meeting with the presidents of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador came as the administration considered creating a pilot program giving refugee status to young people from Honduras. White House officials said the plan would involve screening youths in their home countries to determine whether they qualify for refugee status. The program would be limited and would start in Honduras but could be expanded to include other Central American countries.

Speechless.

There is some good information on this short youtube.   It explains a lot.....

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next