JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just how STUPID can numties get?

+3
muratfan
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just how STUPID can numties get?

Post  lily Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:49 pm

So many of them do that too, Bonny, including Pretendy.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just how STUPID can numties get?

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Dirtymac's one of the worst, always convinced newspapers are sending Secret Messages.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Aren't cops supposed to have more common sense than that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:50 am

Sez Hoho, in the course of her latest endless, egotistical rant:

It seems that there are new groups appearing that have the almost sole intention of dissing HDH groups and have a humourous accusation that HiDeHo is a 'brand'.
My credibility is important to me and if I have different groups the name is there to allow people to recognise it as associated with HDH CONTROVERSY.
However...this 'branding' suggestion could work. We could start having HiDeHelpers instead of admin and take time off by going on HiDeHolidays.

And why not? Here's the perfect uniform, for ladeez, gents and those awkward in-betweens-

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 Cast
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Is that the Brand over on the far left, first row?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 994

It's perfect, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 pm

What does this mean?

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t906-rantalonga-hoho

I am not small minded to place so called 'pros' with an 'iconic' status. They are not special and to be avoided. Unlike some, I DO NOT FEAR them. I welcome the opportunity to second guess my own opinions and usually enforce my current beliefs

Indeed, what does any of it mean?

3) It seems that there are new groups appearing that have the almost sole intention of dissing HDH groups and have a humourous accusation that HiDeHo is a 'brand'.

She been sniffing her own varnish again?

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAaO6RJjX33R9ynqaFiTrGAmaBq9myyRmxmC45wRgL8hPOrwd3
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:04 pm

She sooooo wishes she was someone important.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:12 pm

At least she's upping her game, Lily, now she's pretending to be Chief Chalet Maid at an imaginary 1950's holiday camp!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:15 pm

She needs help for that varnish addiction of hers.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 pm

We've had a request from Myths for a screenshot of numties adding people without permission. I haven't found that yet, I just have a c&p from April this year:

John Bunten

I have not joined in this controversy group. It is a group of self opinionated arrogant selfish people who any charitable person would find to be objectionable and despicable. Remove my name from your lists immediately

=======

Laurie Harvey You know what to do then remove yourself. I am sure you know how to do it.............Self Opinionated then there are 20.000 almost self opinionated so your out run lol

Zora McCartney LOL! YOU joined John! Just to have a go at us? If you don't like it here - sod off

Laurie Harvey Is that Clarrie the Pink One talking there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Laurie Harvey Is that Clarrie the Pink One talking there?

Oh look. There's also one of those mental people thinking Clarence Mitchell spends time looking at them.  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Their obsessions, their delusions that anyone that dares disgree with them must be Clarrie or one of the McCann family, are most amusing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Is it any wonder that THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT THEM?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 am

big true:

"Their obsessions, their delusions that anyone that dares disgree withh them are most amusing".

"Is it any wonder that THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT THEM?"

antis are so stupid, so insane, that they cannot understand how ridiculous they are through their insane behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:17 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:23 am

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 E6clkWw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:27 am

Same old, same old, in haterland...

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 5 Groundhog-day
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Rosemarie Campbell It's about time the Queen got up of her arse and started ruling her country , like she is suppose to..If she want that honor let her earn it!

Even by numty standards, that is astoundingly stupid.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:09 pm

You could not make that one up.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Queen Hoho seems to have lost the few marbles she had - some hilarious, extra-long-winded ranting and self-praise is in progress.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:34 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:41 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 pm

lily wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I don't think it's funny. They aren't taking a blind bit of notice of her. Very disrespectful, if you ask me. She's busy makin filums, and it ain't bleedin fare to interrupt her genius and creativity.
Bring on the next Filum. Now those are funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Sorry, Sabot. I should acknowledge her contribution to the art of important film making?

Er......maybe not.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next