JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

+6
sans_souci
muratfan
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Bennett believes he is right even when he is wrong.
Unfortunately, the English libel laws say different.
Eta: why does he think foreigners prefer to sue in the English courts?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:27 pm

zamposAnthony Bennett

@Eglantine Noted. I study alleged cover-ups #Barrymore #McCann, Lee Balkwell, I need 2 talk 2 Morgan family ASAP ajsbennett@btinternet.com

1 hour ago

zamposAnthony Bennett

@Qaudrille Yes, Carter-Ruck make money from the rich, not the nice. Have u researched Kennedy, Metodo3, Jimenez, Correia, Arade etc? #McCann

2 hours ago

zamposAnthony Bennett

@Eglantine #justice4daniel #hackgate Please contact me re parallels between Daniel Morgan & Lee Balkwell cover-ups>>> corrupt cops at work

2 hours ago

zamposAnthony Bennett

jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3339p40-conte… -- Brief update here on Carter-Ruck's triple libel claims re #McCann lawyer Edward Smethurst, McCanns and #BrianKennedy

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:29 pm

yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:47 pm

zamposAnthony Bennett

@Eglantine Noted. I study alleged cover-ups #Barrymore #McCann, Lee Balkwell, I need 2 talk 2 Morgan family ASAP

Note he has another grieving family in his sights?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 pm

crazytony wrote:Bennett believes he is right even when he is wrong.
Unfortunately, the English libel laws say different.
Eta: why does he think foreigners prefer to sue in the English courts?

IMO, he is way beyond wrong on this, Tony; particularly as regards Ed Smethurst, he has actually been making stuff up.

Let us not forget, the Kennedy family let him off once before, after he made those sick posts about them on the old 3A.

3A may be no more, but screenshots of those posts still exist, though they are too libellous and disgusting to ever see light of day.

And how did Bennett repay the Kennedys? By hiding in their shrubbery and taking photos of their security system 'for the family album'.

If some black kid from a sink estate did that, they would be in jail before they knew it. Why should Bennett be treated differently because he is a white man in his sixties?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 pm

crazytony wrote:zamposAnthony Bennett

@Eglantine Noted. I study alleged cover-ups #Barrymore #McCann, Lee Balkwell, I need 2 talk 2 Morgan family ASAP

He has to be stopped, before he spreads any more cruelty and misery, IMO.

ETA

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/13/the-morgan-family-warning-bennett-alert/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 pm

I know he's got no defence, Bonny. Even if he thinks he has.

But I was referring to the fact that his joint assets cannot be immediately liquidated as his wife is not irrelevant in that matter, and he knows it. She has to be given fair time to sell the house for a reasonable price, presuming that this would be necessary. And the same applies to the savings if they are tied up in stocks and shares. I know this because I have seen it happen, and it took several years.

Of course they will get him in the end, if his punishment amounts to a monetary penalty. But it's a bit like Gonc and him Appealing to whatever Court that will listen. It can be dragged out for some time.

Anyone needing advice on this issue, PM me. Bennett need not apply.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:zamposAnthony Bennett

He has to be stopped, before he spreads any more cruelty and misery, IMO.

ETA

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/13/the-morgan-family-warning-bennett-alert/
Do you know Bonny, I hadn't thought of it before; but you are correct when you use the word cruelty. Bennett is a very cruel man.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I have never, ever forgotten him taunting and sneering at Lee Balkwell's widow on Raptors, Tony. Now, the poor woman should not have had to challenge him like that to begin with, but the sadism with which Bennett sneered at her will stay with me forever.

Bennett thought his right to interfere came before her child, and her child's right to be protected from the likes of Bennett.

Tell you, Satan has a special seat reserved for Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Anyone willing to give a gnome a home?

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 Gnome2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got enough trouble with the Evil Leprechaun.

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 7db94_leprechaun

Bennett should never have cloned Seamus....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 pm

bb1 wrote:NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got enough trouble with the Evil Leprechaun.

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 7db94_leprechaun

Bennett should never have cloned Seamus....
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

It never rains but it's a monsoon for the Hounders:

Brian Kennedy's five demands
Tony Bennett Today

HFS wrote:

If what you wrote about Kennedy and Smethurst is the truth, I don't understand how they could make you remove the articles. And apparently removing posts and articles isn't good enough for them. What more can they ask for? Five key demands?.

I am restricted in what I can say at the present time, but I think I can set out what Brian Kennedy's 5 demands are:

1. Remove 10 named articles from The Madeleine Foundation website which he says are libellous of him [it would probably be wise of me not to say on here in what way he says they libelled him] AND 'use my best endeavours' to ensure so far as it is within my power to ensure that if they have appeared on any other site on the internet, that they are removed from there as well [NOTE: The 10 'offending' articles were removed from our website within hours of my becoming aware of Kennedy's objections]

2. Examine all other articles and publications on our website to see if any others might also libel him, and remove those as well, and 'use my best endeavours' to remove them from any other website where they might appear [NOTE: This is being done]

3. Provide Court undertakings not to repeat the same or similar allegations

4. Publish an apology and correction to Mr Kennedy, 'the terms to be agreed in advance by him', and

5. To pay Mr Kennedy libel damages which he promises to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm

bb1 wrote:

5. To pay Mr Kennedy libel damages which he promises to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.[/b]

Oh Bennett donating to The Find Madeleine Fund rofl rofl rofl rofl
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

He's going to be doing it one way or another, muratfan, if he has any sense he will STOP THIS now and cut out the middleman, as suggested:

http://jatyk.blogspot.com/

I even suggested a law firm who may well feel he fits their client base:

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 Wolfram_20and_20hart_0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

muratfan wrote:
bb1 wrote:

5. To pay Mr Kennedy libel damages which he promises to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.[/b]

We could see that happening mf, you would have thought Bennett might have before doing what he did.

I wonder if Mr Smethurst intends on doing similar?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 am

muratfan wrote:
bb1 wrote:

Now that is a bonus worth waiting for.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 am

The libelfest continues on Bennett's forum; I am not repeating all of it, but one of them wants to know:

Has ******* taken responsibility for his 3 Facebook friends yet? We haven't forgotten.

What 'friends' would that be, then? Has it still not sunk in?

Not only are these grotesque allegations highly defamatory of our client, they are entirely untrue

PS - on the subject of Facebook - why has Gonc got the worst scum of the internet as HIS FB friends?

There is no doubt about that one - the haters cannot help boasting about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Taken responsibility for his 3 Facebook friends yet

Er....... If Bennett chooses the defense option, he will have to explain to the court his proof that what he has stated is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The people on Hellhole must really hate Bennett's guts because if that is the caliber of people helping him, then what can you say? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:08 pm

OMG.

zampos Anthony Bennett
jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3643-edward-s… Full list of #McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst's 49 Directorships + info re his mate, ex-GMP cop Steve May. Purple Lifestyle?
2 hours ago

I am sure the whole thing is already with Carter Ruck. I really cannot believe my eyes - why has Bennett taken it upon himself to not only attack another innocent bystander, but to announce that the man is gay?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I have no idea how accurate this is, but it is interesting:

http://www.candiflip.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=781:bennett-faces-certain-financial-ruin&catid=44:press-releases-&Itemid=1

If Bennett really is in court next month, then I would have thought that finding new targets and hinting that they are gay is just about the stupidest thing he could possibly do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Can I have a date. please? I need to organize my schedule so I can be riveted to the spot that day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh, I think there may be news tomorrow, Sabot...

ChaosRaptors Chaos Raptors
watch out tomorrow for the loveable lizard rogues breaking details on Bennett vs Ruck contempt of court in #mccann case

My nerves won't take this any more. I am going shopping. Going to a spa. Having root canal work done without an anaesthetic. Emigrating to Mars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 2 Raptor10

OK, can we recap the last year?

Bennett is heading for ruin.

Gonc is heading for ruin.

Antoinette has run away, wise woman.

Bren is now on the side of the angels.

Bren and muratfan have buried the hatchet (and not in each other, amazingly)

The Manson Family decided Bren was muratfan, and the likes of the Aussie Angel, Spudders and Anna Esse did nothing to stop the hatefest.

Manson Family head honcho Brat finished off the whole 'we hate the McCanns' movement' with a ridiculous epetition which was based on untruths.

Brat has now got them in the Aussie press for abusing a teenager.

Brat got himself in the Sun as an 'immoral troll blogger'.

Brat was last seen expressing homicidal longings towards the McCanns, a Sun journo, and others.

Spudgun was last seen having sexual fantasies involving gorillas.

And Raptors appears to be about to be reborn.

affraid affraid affraid
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next