JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Something I'd forgotten about, in the comments on Anna Raccoon's blog:

http://annaraccoon.com/2014/08/27/rotherham-bothers-em/#comments

Gildas noted that it was South Yorkshire Police who sent a fleet of cars to search Cliff Richard’s home
South Yorkshire Police also tried to cover up their failings in the Hillsborough disaster.
South Yorkshire Police failed to act on these complaints and allegations for years
Is there a picture emerging?

Yes - a picture of ingrained corruption and incompetence in that force.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:45 pm

They need to get rid of the scum and start over again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Police, social workers, councillors, the lot - AND charge them with abetting child abuse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Yes. Maybe they could actually get decent people in.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:52 am

bb1 wrote:Breaking news on Sky-

http://news.sky.com/story/1325838/police-commissioner-resigns-from-labour-party

South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner Shaun Wright has resigned from the Labour Party, and said he will continue in his job.

He announced the move an hour after Labour began action to suspend him from the party over his perceived failings in the Rotherham child abuse scandal.

A party spokesman had said moves to suspend the Labour PCC would begin on Thursday morning if he still had not resigned from the post he has held for two years.

Shaun Wright was a Rotherham councillor, charged with heading up the local authority's child protection services at the height of the scandal, where an estimated 1,400 children are believed to have been groomed and abused by gangs of Asian men.

Big deal - getting kicked out of the Labour party. Rolling Eyes

Getting kicked out of The Labour Party could be a bonus. And if he gets sacked from his job then like Shoesmith he will probably sue.

Everyone's a Winner.

It is plain to everyone that he knew. So the only one with any honour is the one who immediately resigned. sadly, I can't remember his name at this precise moment, but no doubt I will. He will go down in history.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:55 am

bb1 wrote:Something I'd forgotten about, in the comments on Anna Raccoon's blog:

Gildas noted that it was South Yorkshire Police who sent a fleet of cars to search Cliff Richard’s home
South Yorkshire Police also tried to cover up their failings in the Hillsborough disaster.
South Yorkshire Police failed to act on these complaints and allegations for years

As you said, Bonny. Don't look here, look there. I posted the same comment on The Mail yesterday morning. I doubt it will be published.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Something I'd forgotten about, in the comments on Anna Raccoon's blog:

As you said, Bonny.  Don't look here, look there.  I posted the same comment on The Mail yesterday morning.  I doubt it will be published.

On a side note:

Translation
DVD Rogatory Letters 3rd volume
Martin Grime

Dated May 14 2008

I am a retired police offer, previously at the service of the South Yorkshire police. Between August 1-8, 2007, and while working for the South Yorkshire police, I collaborated with the Judicial Police, Portugal, as regards their Operations Task Force.

Saying nowt

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Whoops. Post Deleted. Wrong Thread. biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Many thanks, Jean-Pierre. I vaguely remembered that last night, but forgot to check this morning. I will follow your lead in saying nowt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:03 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1326331/rotherham-pc-accused-of-child-sex-offence

Rotherham PC Accused Of Child Sex Offence
3:52pm UK, Thursday 28 August 2014

Email
A South Yorkshire police officer based in Rotherham has been charged with causing a 15-year-old girl to engage in sexual activity.

Pc Daniel Cookson, 27, appeared at Leeds Magistrates' Court on Thursday accused of the offence, the force said in a statement.

Cookson, who was arrested in November, was charged on August 21 but South Yorkshire Police has has only just released the information.

The force said he was "previously based in Rotherham".

It said the charge relates to an alleged offence committed between March and November last year, and Cookson was suspended when he was arrested in November.

Cookson was bailed to appear at Leeds Crown Court on September 11, according to the magistrates' court.

More follows...

Saying nowt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm

This was bound to happen. it's called Karma you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:46 pm

It certainly is, Sabot. As we know, it has only just hiccuped too. Heaven help them when she really gets going. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:23 pm

It don't half make you wonder, Lily. Spending all that money chasing ancient Celebrities for a bit of historic groping, while there was so much worse going on right under their noses. It must be a coincidence. Mustn't it? None of them knew noffink about Rotherham, or any of them other places that no one has got around to mentioning yet.
Such a pity there won't be any Celebrities to sue for compensation in this scandal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm

There's an even bigger money pile, Sabot - the local council and the police, aka the taxpayers. Not, I hasten to add, that I begrudge it in this case, I just don't like lawyers getting money that could be put to far better use.

I would far rather see the people responsible jailed for abetting child abuse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Seeing all the filthy lot of those responsible jailed would be the best result.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:58 pm

bb1 wrote:There's an even bigger money pile, Sabot - the local council and the police, aka the taxpayers. Not, I hasten to add, that I begrudge it in this case, I just don't like lawyers getting money that could be put to far better use.

I would far rather see the people responsible jailed for abetting child abuse.

Yes, I know, Bonny. Let's hope the tax payers kick up a stink.

And these girls deserve every penny they can get. Some of them weren't exactly keeping quiet about it. They haven't suddenly appeared after thirty years. Imagine the hoo ha if they had. They would have been laughed out of The Police Station.

Oh, wait. They were.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 pm

lily wrote:Seeing all the filthy lot of those responsible jailed would be the best result.  

I might be making a bit of a joke about it, Lily.  But I am lost for serious words.  Afraid of being labelled Racist?  WTF.  It beggars belief.

Another one of them has just resigned.  Don't know who.  Driven out more like.  I smell a case for unfair dismissal coming on.  Forced to resign.  Not bloody fair.  Is it. Being hounded.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Seems to be the deputy of the one that refuses to quit his very well paying job?

http://news.sky.com/story/1326342/deputy-of-under-fire-s-yorks-police-boss-quits

The deputy of the under-fire South Yorkshire police and crime commissioner Shaun Wright has stood down saying she believes he should have resigned over the Rotherham child abuse scandal.

Tracey Cheetham said it was vital for people to have confidence in the office, and said it would have been "the right thing" for him to go.

Her comments came as David Cameron also called on Mr Wright to resign.

"The right decision would be to resign and take full responsibility for what happened," the Prime Minister said.

Mr Wright has insisted he will stay in the £85,000 a year post, despite mounting pressure for him to resign.

On Wednesday night he quit the Labour Party after it threatened to suspend him.

What a shower. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm

This is far from finished yet. They will all go in the end. And then they can all sue.

If it wasn't for all of those poor girls I would be busting a gut laughing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Seeing all the filthy lot of those responsible jailed would be the best result.  

I might be making a bit of a joke about it, Lily.  But I am lost for serious words.  Afraid of being labelled Racist?  WTF.  It beggars belief.

Another one of them has just resigned.  Don't know who.  Driven out more like.  I smell a case for unfair dismissal coming on.  Forced to resign.  Not bloody fair.  Is it.  Being hounded.

That was the excuse he was hoping to nicely sidestep this debacle with. Cliff Richard being the first.....

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 am

Rotherham council staff seized and destroyed damning evidence of a hidden child sex abuse scandal, reports claim.

The alleged cover-up has been reported just days after it emerged the abuse of 1,400 girls went uninvestigated for 16 years.

Officials are said to have ordered a raid on the town's young people's service centre and seized nothing but the details of victims, offenders, and grooming cases that would have contributed to a landmark report in 2000, The Times reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2737234/The-childrens-chief-clinging-115-000-job-despite-mounting-evidence-complacency-period-child-abuse.html

Jail the whole damned lot of them for abetting child abuse. After they've spent 24 hours in the stocks in Rotherham city centre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Saw that, Bonny. What a farce. If only it were funny. Actually it is Criminal Negligence, but I'm not holding my breath.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Their behaviour suggests it goes deeper than scummy taxi-drivers and takeaway owners, Sabot. If it was only criminal trash involved, there wouldn't have been such strenuous efforts to lose the evidence.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:14 pm

I can't wait to see some of these people sue for Unfair Dismissal, Bonny. There will be a riot.

As for what else is being hidden, I shudder to think. But it will come out. They have gone too far this time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Do the folk at Rotherham think they are Watergate?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next