JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:47 am

So the book written by Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral has been turned down by all American Publishers? I am truly shocked. I thought that America was The Land of The Free where anyone could say whatever they liked, and no one ever got sued. So heaven knows how Pat Brown feels. No millions of Dollars rolling in? No publicity for her wonderful in depth Profiling? No applause for Goncalo Amaral, the most benighted Detective on The Planet?
What is the world coming to when The McCanns and Carter Ruck strike fear into the very heart of Democracy?

It couldn't possibly be because The Book was a pile of shite, could it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:20 am

She's going to post extracts from it on her bog. You just KNOW it's going to be wince-makingly awful, error and lie-riddled, awash with speculation and conspiraloonacy, and written in that breathless, immature purple prose fashion so beloved of hatebloggers and their fans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 am

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 10h
I hope you feel happy for your #McCann sycophant total book failure despite the Murdoch's media backing, you deserve it! @summersandswan

Jealousy is so ugly. rofl rofl rofl rofl

And what's she rabbiting on about? The book is doing very well indeed in the sales charts. Oh, she must be thinking of her own failed attempts to become Portugal's Most Famous Citizen Churnalist. Or her former lover Levy's failed attempts to sell non-existent photos, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:49 pm

I wonder if the haters are all having tanties and spitting their dummies because Bren comes out of it pretty well, having turned her back on the Dark Side? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:13 pm

joana morais again: this finsane freak continues to insist in her madness.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Sabot wrote:So the book written by Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral has been turned down by all American Publishers?  I am truly shocked.  I thought that America was The Land of The Free where anyone could say whatever they liked, and no one ever got sued.  So heaven knows how Pat Brown feels.  No millions of Dollars rolling in?  No publicity for her wonderful in depth Profiling?  No applause for Goncalo Amaral, the most benighted Detective on The Planet?
What is the world coming to when The McCanns and Carter Ruck strike fear into the very heart of Democracy?

It couldn't possibly be because The Book was a pile of shite, could it?
You don't think all American Publishers are daft, do you?  biggrin   There are still laws against libel and defamation, even here.  She knows that.

You don't think any of them have seen her in action on the tube?  You know, where she was put down in the most wonderful manner?

It was memorable, to say the least.   roflroflroflroflrofl

Poor Brown.  She may have thought that that was her chance to strike pure gold.  What could go wrong?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:26 pm

You are right, Lily. American publishers aren't daft. But Pat Brown must have thought they were. One can't help wondering if she was pissed off because she wasn't allowed to tell "The Truth", or because she wasn't allowed to say what she liked.

Just remembering the days when I used to post on American Sites, and they all shrieked abuse at me if I dared to mention Libel.
Sadly, these Sites have all gone now. I wonder why that is?

Also, sadly, I missed her demise on TV. I don't suppose anyone has got a link, have they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:13 pm

It's true that there are more liberal laws regarding libel/defamation but we still have them.  Some Americans don't understand that......

I wonder too, Sabot.  roflrofl

Oh my, I do wish I had a link for you as that was right out of the blue.  Had I been at home, I might even have been able to record it but I was in a hotel and happened to catch it all before setting out.  I howled with laughter.  biggrin  Let's just say, that there were people left very unimpressed with her behind the scenes.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:18 pm

It happened at some unearthly hour in the States, Sabot, I only caught it because I had Fox News on that morning, and was spellbound watching her talk nonsense - offensive nonsense at that - pull faces and wave her arms around, when - it was suddenly all over.

Fox went up soooo much in my estimation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:20 pm

That was not the first time she had embarrassed Fox either, Bonny.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:50 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 pm

And? Who cares, that's not the point is it? Don't hide behind what was posted in the media aeons ago, your book is biased but you have a right to be biased if you wish to be, it's your opinion, just don't call it investigative journalism. Now, why did you quote my copyrighted and not for-commercial-use blog without asking for my permission, even though I had clearly refused to answer the really suspicious questions you emailed me and then had the nerve to include quotes lifted from my blog in an insulting chapter titled or reserved for "McCann Haters" an abusive epithet used by the McCanns and their online supporters (real trolls who stalk, harass, send death threats to bloggers like me). A book that is heavily biased, pro McCannish and is clearly an antithesis of my blog's work for the past seven years? Is that how purported "Pulitzer Finalists" act, lift quotes from a blog if the blogger doesn't reply to your queries? Isn't that unethical and unprofessional by any standards of journalism?

Portugal's Most Famous Citizen Churnalist spits her dummy because she's accurately described as a HATER, instead of the next winner of the Nobel Prize for Pitchforking.

Oh, and running a hateblog isn't 'work' - unless she's on the Team Gonzo payroll?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Excellent article, Tony.  

Bushmeat said...

I will review their book when I have it in my hands and I will share with the public the book the publishers turned down, the book to be written by Gonçalo Amaral and myself, the book my literary agent pitched (a year and a half ago) to all the major US publishers and none were willing to market due to the threat of Carter-Ruck.

Now why would that be?  Publishers will take risks if they know their material will hold up against such claims?   In fact, controversy sells.
Pull the other one, Ms Pretendy Profiler.   Your reputation precedes you perhaps?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:00 pm

bb1 wrote:And? Who cares, that's not the point is it? Don't hide behind what was posted in the media aeons ago, your book is biased but you have a right to be biased if you wish to be, it's your opinion, just don't call it investigative journalism. Now, why did you quote my copyrighted and not for-commercial-use blog without asking for my permission, even though I had clearly refused to answer the really suspicious questions you emailed me and then had the nerve to include quotes lifted from my blog in an insulting chapter titled or reserved for "McCann Haters" an abusive epithet used by the McCanns and their online supporters (real trolls who stalk, harass, send death threats to bloggers like me). A book that is heavily biased, pro McCannish and is clearly an antithesis of my blog's work for the past seven years? Is that how purported "Pulitzer Finalists" act, lift quotes from a blog if the blogger doesn't reply to your queries? Isn't that unethical and unprofessional by any standards of journalism?

Portugal's Most Famous Citizen Churnalist spits her dummy because she's accurately described as a HATER, instead of the next winner of the Nobel Prize for Pitchforking.

Oh, and running a hateblog isn't 'work' - unless she's on the Team Gonzo payroll?

Haven't we often wondered if she is on his payroll?  It only makes sense....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:02 pm

The Haters do seem a trifle discommoded, don't they.

And what's wrong with quoting her Bog? She doesn't mind when her chums do so. And she doesn't seem to mind when I read her shite. So what's got up her nose? She had a chance to answer his Questions, didn't she.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 pm

She's clearly never heard of the term 'fair useage'. Or maybe she imagines that only applies when she's swiping entire articles from newspapers, not when other people are quoting her precious words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Actually, Summers and Swan must be LMAO-ing at the haters. They've reacted exactly as predicted, with their cries of outrage and dummy-spitting they're as well-programmed as Pavlov's dogs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 pm

It's all confirmed.  They do it to themselves over and over again.  You would think they would stop crying foul by now. roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm

about "American publishers aren't daft", of course they are not daft,

they understood how insane liars or fame seekers those two freaks are.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Publishers want to make money, not lose it - they wouldn't touch rubbish from Brown and Amaral with a bargepole.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:18 am

Didn't Pat Brown stop to think that Amral's book was and still is on trial? Pain and Suffering?

No, she thought America would publish any old rubbish. And then blamed Carter Ruck when they wouldn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Fantastic post about Morais having a tanty:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post252748.html?sid=304a6c06ddeed04000f1b8ac5033445d#p252748

Joana Morais: Petulance and Hypocrisy by the Bucketload
Post a reply
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Joana Morais: Petulance and Hypocrisy by the Bucketload
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 am

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 5 Fat_joana_morais
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:14 pm

petulance with hypocrisy is what morais have, she learned it from amaral through his despicable behaviour or insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Sheer brilliance from tigerloaf again.  Very well said. (applause)
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:12 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next