JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 pm

I fear that what O wants is the iron fisted rule of his 'subjects'.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Is it him, or is it whoever is pulling his strings, Lily? He seems totally disconnected sometimes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:37 pm

In reality, I think someone is pulling his strings. There are a number of candidates starting with the S guy who likes to cause financial mayhem in the world.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:58 pm

http://www.infowars.com/more-evidence-u-s-supports-nazis-in-ukraine/

MORE EVIDENCE U.S. SUPPORTS NAZIS IN UKRAINE
Ultranationalist Azov battalion wears the swastika and SS runes

by KURT NIMMO | INFOWARS.COM | SEPTEMBER 9, 2014
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page
German television ran a video Monday night showing Ukrainian government troops wearing Nazi symbols.

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 Ukraine-nazi-symbols

Azov Battalion paramilitaries wearing the swastika and the SS runic insignia of the Schutzstaffel. Image: Norwegian TV2.

Quote from the article about the above scum:

The battalion’s commander is Andriy Biletsky, the head of the neo-nazi social-nationalist political groups Social National Assembly and Patriot of Ukraine.

The stated aim of the organization is “to prepare Ukraine for further expansion and to struggle for the liberation of the entire White Race from the domination of the internationalist speculative capital” and “to punish severely sexual perversions and any interracial contacts that lead to the extinction of the white man,” according to the BBC.

Charming people the west allies itself with these days. Neo-nazis, human organ-eaters that sell kidnapped American journalists onto deranged head-choppers.....

It's like a speeded-up version of Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-13/russia-sends-second-humanitarian-convoy-ukraine-and-nobody-says-word

Russia Sends Second Humanitarian Convoy Into Ukraine, And Nobody Says A Word

Fascinating; I wonder what's happened behind the scenes to give Russia the upper hand? Or is it just the approach of General Winter?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Especially if winter comes a little earlier this year.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Something's going on behind the scenes, Lily. There's still a lot of hot air and rhetoric flying from the Kiev side, and it's backers, but actions aren't matching words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:49 pm

No doubt it will become clear in time.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 pm

http://rt.com/business/187408-eu-ukraine-pact-postponed/

Moscow scored a major diplomatic coup after Kiev agreed to postpone the enforcement of its Association Agreement with EU until the end of next year, following three-way talks between Russia, Ukraine and European Union officials in Brussels.

"We agreed on delaying the provisional application until the end of next year and to prolong the autonomous trade measures for the same period. That gives breathing space to discuss whatever problem may arise and then it will be up to the three parties concerned to see what they do after Jan. 1, 2016. I hope by then we come to a solution," said EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht, following the conclusion of the one-day negotiations.

The European official said Ukraine would begin to enjoy unfettered access to European markets starting from the ratification of the EU Association Agreement, which paves the way for the country’s economic and eventually political integration into Europe.

In turn, Russia, which enjoys close economic ties with Ukraine, also promised that it would not introduce tariffs for Ukrainian exporters for the duration of the delay – something it earlier threatened to do.

"The compromise will make sure that Russia has no basis for the imposition of any kind of retaliatory measures," said Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavel Klimkin, who said that the text of the proposed agreement would be ratified by the Rada "unamended" as early as Tuesday next week.

Earlier on Friday, before the compromise solution emerged, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, who was not at the talks, claimed that the document would come into force in November.

Moscow, has vehemently opposed the divisive EU-Ukraine pact since it was drafted two years. Former President Viktor Yanukovich's decision to postpone the signing of the agreement provoked initial Maidan demonstrations in Kiev last fall, and set the current Ukrainian crisis in motion.

Russia's chief negotiator in Brussels, economic development minister Aleksey Ulyukaev, said that Moscow, which is in the process of creating its own free trade zone with former Soviet states, hadn't given up its hope of attracting Kiev into its economic sphere.

"We will use the next fifteen months to continue our dialogue with the Ukrainian side. We will present our arguments, and the Ukrainian side will reply with theirs," said the Russian official.

There have been varying estimates of the financial impact of the EU deal on Ukraine, and its aspects can not be separated from the geopolitical effects and fallout from Kiev's choice. But the original figures advertised by Europe would see Ukraine save €500 million a year through lower tariffs, while Vladimir Putin said that Russia's western neighbor stood to lose as much as €165 billion in ten years if it stopped free trade with Russia.

Ukrainian businesses have also worried about competing directly with European companies, and on Friday, news agencies reported that Poroshenko asked the EU to gradually reduce Ukraine's import tariffs, to help it adjust. If the EU acquiesced, then the delay helps Ukraine not only to stave off more disagreements with Russia, but to reap one-sided benefits of European trade.

That's very interesting; I notice Washington wasn't there.

I have little doubt that this would all have been sorted out peacefully if the Wicked Witch hadn't staged the Cookie Coup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:28 pm

A community organizer's job is to agitate in communities.  I guess that when you have a boss who is on the world stage, you do it in countries instead.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Ah! I forgot, Russia knows exactly what the 'high-energy objects were that brought down MH17, and who fired them.

So, Ukraine is semi-calm and semi-functioning for a year, while some scheme is cooked up to either hide the truth, or serve up some Polish mercenary pilot to carry the can?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Of course they know, Bonny.  It was only a matter of time.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:39 pm

I am in awe of Putin's patience with idiots, actually. I should think personal insults are water off a duck's back, but the abuse and hate being whipped up and flung at Russia was a disgrace. I suspect it was being done deliberately in the hope of provoking a hot-tempered response.

I do hope he's plotting some kind of complicated, (non military) revenge, that is going to end up with egg on Obama's face, and Hunter Biden going bankrupt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 pm

I do believe, that as a chess master he will be thinking of the perfect strategy.  He obviously has loads of patience to spare......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Good news from Ukraine, for a change:

http://rt.com/news/188124-rada-donbass-status-amnesty/

Special status to E. Ukraine regions, amnesty to combatants - parliament

The Ukrainian parliament has approved laws on special status for the Donetsk and Lugansk Regions, as well as amnesty for those participating in the hostilities.

The special status law has received 277 ‘yes’ votes from a total of 450 MPs, while the amnesty law was approved by 287 parliamentary members. The session of the Verkhovna Rada is underway during which MPs are to ratify an agreement with the EU.

The law on the special status of Lugansk and Donetsk Regions guarantees the right to use and study Russian or any other language in Ukraine.

It also states that local elections are to take place in the regions on December 7.

The head of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic, Igor Plotnitsky, earlier welcomed the law on special status for Ukraine’s eastern regions proposed by President Poroshenko.

“The law on the special status of Donbass generally reflects the priorities we voiced at the September 1 negotiations. That’s why, even though a lot remains unclear, we may say that a peaceful solution has received its first chance of being implemented,” Plotnitsky told RIA Novosti.

Minsk protocol: Ukraine to be decentralized, special status for Lugansk, Donetsk

The PM of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic Aleksandr Zakharchenko has reacted to the news of the law being passed by saying it should first be signed by President Poroshenko, RIA Novosti reports.

“First let Poroshenko sign it, let it be published and come into force. Then we’ll translate it into Russian, read it and give an assessment,” Zakharchenko said.

The law on ‘Prevention of prosecution and punishment of participants of events in the Donetsk and Lugansk Regions’ offers amnesty to those anti-government fighters who release all prisoners, hand in all weapons and vacate all occupied government buildings within a month following the law’s enactment.

The laws have been part of a peace roadmap negotiated by Poroshenko and representatives of the self-proclaimed republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The roadmap also included an agreement to a ceasefire, which came into force September 5.

The truce has been barely holding with numerous reports on violations and both the troops and the anti-government fighters blaming each other for sporadic shootings.

Another part of the peace plan – a prisoner exchange – has been gradually implemented.

What a pity Kiev took those poisoned cookies from the Wicked Witch of the West - thousands of civilians wouldn't now be dead, and the passengers on MH17 would have reached their destination safely.

It's glaringly obvious that someone involved with Kiev shot the plane down, or none of this would be happening. I doubt if we will ever know the truth, unless Washington can find a suitable scapegoat.

Langley may even regime-change Poroshenko and blame him.

Sporadic fighting is still going on near Donetsk airport, where a bunch of Polish mercenaries are thought to be holed up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:50 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-20/military-plant-east-ukraine-devastated-massive-explosion-kiev-blames-accuses-russia-

Last night's headlines crowed in bright red flashing text that Russia and Ukraine had (once again) agreed a cease-fire and terms over the borders between the two nations. Perhaps not surprisingly, mere hours later, Ukraine is claiming that Russia has broken the truce... with the use of a tactical nuclear weapon at Luhansk airport. This comes on the heels of claims by the pro-Russia separatists that Kiev forces destroyed a massive military plant in Donetsk. Russia's defense ministry flatly denies the 'nuclear strikes' adding that "no reasonable person will take them seriously." This truce-breaking action has once again raised calls among Ukrainians for the nation to get its nuclear status back; something Russia is clearly strongly against.

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 20140920_ukrainenukes4

So, there was a massive 'nuclear' explosion at a weapons store? But no-one was even injured? I don't think so - more like, more incompetence from the Kiev lot.

It was certainly a massive explosion - apparently, this used to be Lugansk airport:

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 20140920_ukrainenukes2_0

But a nuclear strike on a munitions dump with no casualties? I really don't think so. Kiev never fails to amuse and amaze.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Ukraine arrest warrant for ex-leader Yanukovych - Page 5 Empty Hungary suspends gas supplies to Ukraine

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:01 pm

I must applaud Hungary for putting Hungary first, and staying out of this sanctions war, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:09 pm

bb1 wrote:I must applaud Hungary for putting Hungary first, and staying out of this sanctions war, LL.
Okay, but Orban wants to turn Hungary back into a one-party totalitarian state so everything he does is looked at with deep suspicion. He buys the peoples' loyalty, outlaws political parties and imprisons anyone who disagrees with him. The problem is that Hungarians have never really tasted democracy as we know it and they are scareed stiff of people in power. The mayor here is totally corrupt but the villagers are scared of repercussions if they complain. I don't trust Orban further than I could throw him. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:15 pm

In the current mess, corrupt with gas for the winter is probably an improvement on corrupt without gas for the winter, LL. At least Hungarians won't have to chop up their furniture to stay warm, unlike the unfortunate Ukrainians. I suspect there may be a lamp-post in Maidan Square with Poroshenko's name on it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:In the current mess, corrupt with gas for the winter is probably an improvement on corrupt without gas for the winter, LL. At least Hungarians won't have to chop up their furniture to stay warm, unlike the unfortunate Ukrainians. I suspect there may be a lamp-post in Maidan Square with Poroshenko's name on it....
Actually, most Hungarians use wood for their fires, they can't afford gaz.  I can, so I use it, at about £600 for 500kg ordered three times a year.  I also have a wood fires and ceramic fires as backup.   Only three houses in this village of 60 houses have gaz.   But I bet Orban and his cronies have nice warm gaz CH.   Hungary is now a poor country, which it wasn't when Orban took power.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Are falling temperatures helping focus Ukrainian government minds, LL? I confess, I find the whole gas business ridiculous; I know what happens if I don't pay my fuel bills.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Are falling temperatures helping focus Ukrainian government minds, LL? I confess, I find the whole gas business ridiculous; I know what happens if I don't pay my fuel bills.
Pass. Here we have to pay for the gaz on the day it is delivered to the tanks in our gardens and also on delivery for the wood, mainly acacia, which burns very well in the ceramic and cast iron stoves. I don't quite understand the Ukrainian situation, as far as I know most of the villages will be wood burning. Like here they don't have the kind of money to buy gaz. And the really poor people usually go up into the woods and search for logs and tree branches. Only the big cities have 'proper' piped gaz. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Industry, LL. You can't run anything bigger than a domestic kitchen on wood.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next