JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Referendum aftermath - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Referendum aftermath

5 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Referendum aftermath - Page 11 Empty Re: Referendum aftermath

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Linda Martin ‏@lindamartin2729 3h
Just been on the news. Labour telling YES voters to vote for them to save the NHS. THEY MUST BE JOKING #indyref

How times change! Why, it was only last week that Labour said the SNP were scaremongering about the NHS. Those disgusting troughers are finished in Scotland now. I have never been able to stand them, but their former voters were sickened by the sight of Labour MPs celebrating with Tories last week, while young people sobbed their hearts out as their futures went down the toilet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Politicians these days seem to have forgotten that it is a privilege to serve the people.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 pm

'Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely' - true words. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:37 pm

East Lothian SNP ‏@EastLothianSNP 3h
Demand on servers has been so intense @theSNP have set up a new membership hotline. Call 0800 6335432 and join today. #HopeOverFear #IndyRef

....And if the voters catch you being absolutely corrupt, they can't wait to kick you out the door. I gather the SNP is now the third-biggest party in the dis-United Kingdom; I don't think this was in Labour/Tory plans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:42 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/yes-landslide-if-westminster-breaks-powers-vow-1-3548368#.VCBoxREveFk.twitter

Quote:

Scottish independence: A leading academic has warned Westminster that failure to deliver on its powers promise could prompt a second referendum - with the result a landslide victory for the Yes campaign.

Dr Matt Qvortrup said that last Thursday’s result - which saw 45 per cent of voters back Scotland’s breakaway from the UK - should serve as a ‘wake-up call to the chattering classes’ in England.

Speaking to The Sun, Dr Qvortrup added: “If David Cameron and Ed Miliband don’t make good on their promises of more powers, we’ll get another referendum. And next time the result would be Yes.”

• Westminster leaders at war over powers

The academic - a top expert on referenda - said that ‘statemanship’ would be required in order to help push through plans for more devolved powers over tax, welfare and spending made by Cameron, Miliband and Nick Clegg in the days leading up to the historic vote.

Statesmanship? From that shower? FUBAR.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:42 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/22/snp-poised-become-largest-political-parties?CMP=twt_gu

SNP poised to become one of UK’s largest political parties
Scottish National party announces that membership has jumped 70% in four days, with more than 18,000 people joining

The Scottish National party is poised to become one of the largest in the UK after Scotland’s pro-independence parties saw a surge in membership after last week’s referendum.

As evidence emerged of the extent of the Labour no campaign’s referendum defeat in Glasgow, the SNP announced on Monday that its membership had jumped by 70% in four days. More than 18,000 people joined the party since Thursday, lifting its overall membership to a record level of 43,644.

Peter Murrell, the party’s chief executive, tweeted that this put the SNP on course to overtake the Lib Dems’ total membership to make the SNP the UK’s third largest party, outstripping the UK Independence party’s 35,000 figure on the way.

MWHAAHAHAHAHA, that wasn't supposed to happen. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

OMG. And they wonder why people are so angry?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Lady Karma at work for you...... roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:19 pm

She sure is....

Referendum aftermath - Page 11 ByKm7mnCYAEdtw2

Bye bye, Act of Union. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Referendum aftermath - Page 11 ByK46YEIgAAqaBd

*chuckle*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 am

http://wingsoverscotland.com/we-told-you-so-2/

Referendum aftermath - Page 11 Image1

The outraged Tory MPs would do well to get it into their thick skulls that Scotland generates much more revenue per head than England does, and we do NOT get our fair share back.

Looks like we're going to get even less now, as some of us predicted a week ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

The SNP retweeted
Peter Murrell @PeterMurrell · 38m
Roaring through 23,000 new @theSNP members, now 48,642 of us and counting. Be part of it and help make a difference: https://my.snp.org/join
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:29 am

Can anyone outside of Scotland join The SNP? And if so, how much does it cost?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:49 am

It's a very broad church, Sabot, no checks for Ecclefechan grannies or anything, and there are members all over the world.

https://my.snp.org/join

The minimum payment is £1 a month online, I am not too sure how it works when joining via snail mail or in person at a branch. I think the servers are struggling to cope just now; it was clear people were going to be angry and upset, but not just HOW angry and upset.

I don't think Scotland would even be in such ongoing uproar if it had been a semi-clean campaign, but it wasn't, it was the dirtiest I have ever seen, and I never want to see the likes again.

The entire world from Obama downwards (or upwards biggrin ) was threatening/bribing us. 90% of the media was 100% biased, except for the Sunday Herald, which was the target of an arson attack for its pains.

As for the Daily Mail - it seemed to have taken its lead from that revolting nazi rag, Der Sturmer. mad

And all of us KNEW the unionists were lying, as was demonstrated within hours of the polls closing. Hence the uproar, and the melting SNP servers.

I believe the pro-independence Greens have also doubled their membership, though they are much smaller. Tommy Sheridan's SSP has also gained members, but that's a bit of a niche party. Their stance is to support the SNP at the Westminster general election, which is first past the post, and campaign as themselves for Holyrood, which is proportional representation.

Tommy Sheridan must be the only politician to get jailed twice and come out smelling of roses on both occasions. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Referendum aftermath - Page 11 ByNJMfLIQAATCrz

Evil Genius at work. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:14 pm

BBC Scotland News ‏@BBCScotlandNews 22 mins
Lord Smith says agreement on new Scottish powers will "not be easy" as he outlines details of #indyref commission http://bbc.in/1sVTe9J

GRL ‏@wotanson 1 min
@BBCScotlandNews So we've gone from "guaranteed " and "no ifs, buts" to "not be easy". 45% of us are not surprised. #indyref #the45
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-23/decline-fall-europe-french-farmers-set-tax-office-fire

French vegetable farmer have set a tax office and a building on fire destroying the government facility which was the symbol of the increasing administrative burden and sanctions that is killing farming. Hundreds of tractors and trailers of the farmers converged on Friday evening before the building of the Agricultural Social Insurance (MSA) in the town of Morlaix (Brittany). There they dumped unsold potatoes and artichokes before the MSA-building and added pallets and tires setting the entire lot on fire. Thereafter, the farmers moved on to the tax office set that on fire as well. The protests also took place in numerous other places as well, however, only these two government buildings were totally destroyed.

Now that's the way to riot, none of this nonsense about burning down local shops.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

What about the cake?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-23/decline-fall-europe-french-farmers-set-tax-office-fire

French vegetable farmer have set a tax office and a building on fire destroying the government facility which was the symbol of the increasing administrative burden and sanctions that is killing farming. Hundreds of tractors and trailers of the farmers converged on Friday evening before the building of the Agricultural Social Insurance (MSA) in the town of Morlaix (Brittany). There they dumped unsold potatoes and artichokes before the MSA-building and added pallets and tires setting the entire lot on fire. Thereafter, the farmers moved on to the tax office set that on fire as well. The protests also took place in numerous other places as well, however, only these two government buildings were totally destroyed.

Now that's the way to riot, none of this nonsense about burning down local shops.

Ah, well, that's The Bretons. And believe it or not, everyone supports the strikers. No one complains. Shut down the electricity? Bugger off, bring out the candles. We all have candles.
Stop La Poste? Never mind, we will get our post later.

No one stops me from buying Raw Milk from the local farm. And my local Supermarche is never going to close.

The telephone connection might be a bit difficult. But I expect that we will take to playing Scrabble. Or reading a book.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:20 pm

What on earth??????

http://news.sky.com/story/1340874/cameron-queen-purred-over-scottish-vote

Cameron: Queen 'Purred' Over Scottish Vote
4:12pm UK, Tuesday 23 September 2014

David Cameron has been overheard describing how the Queen "purred" when he told her Scotland had voted No to independence.

More follows...

That is the very last thing ANYONE needed to hear, whatever their views.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

More from Sky:

David Cameron has been overheard describing how the Queen "purred" when he told her Scotland had voted No to independence.

Microphones picked up the Prime Minister telling American businessman Michael Bloomberg how Her Majesty reacted during their phone conversation on Friday morning.

He said: "The definition of relief is being the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and ringing the Queen and saying 'It's alright, it's okay'. That was something.

"She purred down the line."

After a few seconds where the recording is not clear, Mr Cameron added: "But it should never have been that close.

"It wasn't in the end, but there was a time in the middle of the campaign when it felt…"

The next part of the conversation is inaudible before the Prime Minister closes: "I've said I want to find these polling companies and I want to sue them for my stomach ulcers because of what they put me through.

"It was very nervous moments."

More follows...

I thought things couldn't get any worse, or more complicated. I was wrong. Things can get worse, and just have.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:33 pm

And even worse. So that's what Cameron was doing in the Shetlands - handing out bribes.

http://thebutterflyrebellion.org/2014/09/23/the-sabotage-of-scotlands-democracy/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Do me a favour. I have no idea of what the Queen thought. But she most certainly would not have been expressing an opinion of any kind.

The Queen is half Scots by birth. Have they forgotten That? The rest is vaguely Germanic which The Royal Family certainly don't want to talk about.

Do they actually get this? The Queen is half Scots. And she will always be Elizabeth the First Queen of Scots.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:52 pm

That's not it, Sabot. The queen isn't supposed to have an opinion, or if she does, not to express it. It's part of her job description. And whether or not she 'purred' I do not know - I doubt it, somehow. But Cameron's smart-ar@e remarks have just made an already-bad situation even worse.

By claiming HM 'purred' on hearing the result, Cameron has made HM party to all the dirty tricks and chicanery that went on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:That's not it, Sabot. The queen isn't supposed to have an opinion, or if she does, not to express it. It's part of her job description. And whether or not she 'purred' I do not know - I doubt it, somehow. But Cameron's smart-ar@e remarks have just made an already-bad situation even worse.

By claiming HM 'purred' on hearing the result, Cameron has made HM party to all the dirty tricks and chicanery that went on.

I think that this is what I said, Bonny. But The Queen remains half Scots. Although I don't really care. She just is half Scots. Her father married a Commoner who was a Scot.

Is she any different when shit comes to bust?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next