JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Referendum aftermath - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Referendum aftermath

5 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Referendum aftermath - Page 19 Empty Re: Referendum aftermath

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 am

It was stopped:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-29921797

Just look at those 'effigies' - they are outright obscene. Are they all some kind of perverts in that part of the world, as well as bigots?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:14 am

Good - as it should have.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:05 pm

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/scotland/we-are-just-relieved-nessie-has-been-saved-alex-salmond-effigy-spared-from-flames-1.667809

Plans to burn two effigies of Alex Salmond were scrapped late last night following a storm of protests.

Three constructions, two of the outgoing First Minister and one of the Loch Ness Monster, were saved from a fiery end at the eleventh hour and police are now investigating.

Thousands of people attended the bonfire celebrations in the East Sussex town of Lewes, where the effigies of Mr Salmond and Scotland’s mythical creature were among those facing the flames.

A spokesman for Mr Salmond told The Courier: “We are just relieved Nessie has been saved.”

Sussex Police confirmed the Scottish contingent had been spared the ritual burning.

Alex Salmond has more class in his little finger than thost inbred bigots do in their entire Village of the Damned. Please note, it is yet again extreme Protestant unionists causing trouble, just as in the George Square riot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:16 pm

http://scotgoespop.blogspot.co.uk/
Thursday, November 6, 2014
The people of East Sussex use fireworks to blow effigy of Alex Salmond "to smithereens" - while the media are busy telling everyone it wasn't being burnt after all
I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I'm finding it very, very hard not to think that certain people in East Sussex (possibly including the police themselves) set out to make complete fools of the media last night, and succeeded. You might have seen the BBC (along with countless other media outlets) claiming that "Sussex Police said the effigies of Mr Salmond would not now be set alight", but if you look carefully at the form of words used by the police spokesperson quoted in the Daily Record, the only assurance given was a load of patronising drivel about how Alex Salmond himself wouldn't actually be burned to death. It's little wonder that words were being chosen so carefully, because there's now compelling evidence from social media (including photographic evidence) that the organisers ignored the enormous offence they were causing, and proceeded to blow up at least one of the two effigies in exactly the way they had always planned. Not that you'd be aware of any of this from the mainstream media, even now.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:30 pm

My my! And WTF is wrong with the inhabitants of that area? Have they been cut off from the modern world for centuries, marrying their brothers and sisters? None of it is big or clever. Can you imagine the outcry if ISIS started burning Western leaders in effigy?

Apart from anything else, one of the Salmond ones was obscene - and why were there even two?

Bunch of racist, Little Englander fundamentalist bigots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Referendum aftermath - Page 19 1415224544315_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by

Seventeen barrels are carried throughout the day beginning in the afternoon. The barrels come in different sizes beginning with small for the boys

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822376/Penny-guy-nearly-broke-Union-Effigy-Scottish-Minister-Alex-Salmond-centrepiece-English-town-s-bonfire-night-celebrations.html#ixzz3II6r1rvF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They're off their heads. Who in their right mind wants small children to carry barrels of burning tar as part of a celebration of hate and bigotry?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 pm

why were there even two?
I thought there was the big one of Wee Alex and also one of Nessie, not two of Alex, or have I got that wrong? The MP for Lewes is a Lib Dem, by the way. No comment on the interbred status of East Sussex!! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:48 pm

There was one of Alex with Nessia and the YES-ers, and there was this thing:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/06/1415232053054_wps_3_An_effigy_of_defeated_Sco.jpg

I'm not putting the image on here, it's disgusting, and it's even worse from behind.

I see these are the racist lunatics that burned an effigy of a caravan full of gypsies a few years ago; I do hope there's a high wall round the area the rest of the year so the inbreds can't escape into the general population.

Can you imagine the outcry if, say, Muslims in the UK carried on like this with effigies of the queen? And then whined, Aw,its just a bit of fun for a laff?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:53 pm

AnonymousNovember 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM
If Lewes loves big rockets and lots of noise, may I suggest, decanting all the Nukes from our beautiful west coast when we finally gain our independence and hopefully, when the shit hits the fan, Lewes will be the first place in dear old Engerland to disappear like an enormous Roman candle.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 pm

I don't think West Sussex is much better. My brother lives there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Duelling banjos territory, is it, Sabot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Has that sort of behavior always gone on there?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Looks like it, Lily, they seem to enjoy behaving like the horrible result of a union between the KKK and the Orange Order - they seem to hate EVERYONE except fine, upstanding bigots like themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Duelling banjos territory, is it, Sabot?

Yep. Except my brother is the only member of the family with no talent whatsoever. Apart from his Mother, that is. Who wasn't my Mother, I hasten to add.

PS. I am going to feel really bad about saying that. God forgive me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh dear. So, the origins of all this are pagan, and the 'history' stuff was tacked onto it in Victoria's reign as an excuse for a pub crawl...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sussex_Bonfire_Societies

The Sussex Bonfire Tradition began essentially as a glorified pub crawl. At the time it was common for workers to go house to house asking the residents for food and alcohol. To avoid repercussions as many of theses home owners were landlords or employers it was customary to either dress up in costume or to paint their faces black. This way the revelers were free to cause mischief and mayhem without fear of punishment. These nights of revelry date back much further into history than Guy Fawkes and it was much later that the existing pagan traditions were appropriated for Christian and political aims. 19th century antiquary Mark Antony Lower is credited with starting the "cult of the Sussex Martyrs" aided by an etching by James Henry Hurdis of Richard Woodman and nine others being burnt.[1] This led to the creation of local Bonfire Societies who commemorated these events. For example, seven separate societies[2] organise events in the town of Lewes. On Fifth of November, the town hosts six separate bonfires.

Still, if the locals are kept busy hammering and sawing, making obscene, racist 'effigies', they'll have less time to molest their sisters, or whatever it is they do for fun there. They probably think UKIP are dangerous liberals....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Referendum aftermath - Page 19 B2RkvCtIAAA7mTa

Oh, what a surprise!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 am

Snakes.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:14 am

lily wrote:Snakes.
Reported - cruelty and insults to snakes. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 am

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/mod-considers-pulling-4bn-clyde-frigate-contract-1-3602708

HE Ministry of Defence has admitted it is considering abandoning its promise to build the new type 26 frigates on the Clyde and instead seek an alternative from abroad, the head of Royal Navy has admitted.

With the MoD and defence contractor BAE in the midst of a dispute over terms of the contract for the frigates there has been speculation the UK could purchase French warships instead and Scotland would lose out on a £4 billion contract while the ship building industry could collapse potentially costing more than 11,000 jobs.

If the Royal Navy goes abroad for warships it will be the first time it has done it in peace time and would break a key pledge made to Scottish voters by the UK government during the referendum that the new frigates would be built on the Clyde.

More at link.

I wish I could say I am surprised; sadly, I can't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:07 am

Scotland will pay for it's temerity in even thinking to leave the UK. Expect the pounds, nay tons, of flesh to be torn from the Scots. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 am

Which is exactly what every single one of the 45% thought would happen, LL. We didn't delude ourselves that Westminster suddenly 'love' us.

The next 18 months are going to be interesting indeed......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:32 am

bb1 wrote:http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/mod-considers-pulling-4bn-clyde-frigate-contract-1-3602708

HE Ministry of Defence has admitted it is considering abandoning its promise to build the new type 26 frigates on the Clyde and instead seek an alternative from abroad, the head of Royal Navy has admitted.

With the MoD and defence contractor BAE in the midst of a dispute over terms of the contract for the frigates there has been speculation the UK could purchase French warships instead and Scotland would lose out on a £4 billion contract while the ship building industry could collapse potentially costing more than 11,000 jobs.

If the Royal Navy goes abroad for warships it will be the first time it has done it in peace time and would break a key pledge made to Scottish voters by the UK government during the referendum that the new frigates would be built on the Clyde.

More at link.

I wish I could say I am surprised; sadly, I can't.

That's not even funny. Some people will have believed that. 11,000 Voters. I think I feel sick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Referendum aftermath - Page 19 B2bx6bOCMAAeiaX

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Hope you get it much much sooner.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1378498/sky-sources-gordon-brown-to-stand-down-as-mp

Sky Sources: Gordon Brown To Stand Down As MP

Gordon Brown is poised to announce that he is to quit as an MP at the next election after 32 years in the Commons, Sky sources have revealed.

One close colleague predicted he may write to Labour Party members in his Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath constituency as early as the next few days and make a formal announcement before Christmas.

"Gordon always holds a function for his party members at Christmas and if I were a betting man, I would bet that he will make an announcement then," the source told Sky News.

Another senior source told Sky News: "I'm reliably informed he will make an announcement in the coming weeks."

The former prime minister's decision to step down as an MP has been widely expected, though the timing of his announcement has been influenced by his starring role in the recent Scottish referendum campaign.

More at link.

Good, that's another seat for the SNP - there are still some idiots that will vote for anything with a red rosette, especially if they're also sucking up to some toad they think is 'important'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next