JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Just as long as you don't start blowing us pretentious, phony, mwah mwah air kisses, Sabot, or calling us all 'scrumptious'. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:14 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of delicious and exquisite, acherly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:45 pm

That's okay then, Sabot. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Thank You, Lily. Slobber, slobber. How's that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Kissy kissy to you.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 pm

And Bisou to you too. Buss if you're Anglo Saxon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm

How interesting - Bennett himself has seen right through Soya.

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p80-sonia-poulton-update
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Wonder what this was about, in December?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
Today I have refused to be a witness against Robert Green. #holliegreig when are accused going to be called to answer questions?

Since when could people pick and choose whether they would be witnesses in criminal courts or not? Is that just more bullsh*t? Oh, and it's Green that is the accused, so he will be answering questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:50 pm

She is one seriously troubled woman who probably needs help.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:55 pm

You know, if everyone from people who support the McCann family, to David Icke, to Bennett, to all those bloggers and other people in the 'alternative' media, are aware there is something not quite right, a wise person would start asking questions for his or herself.

Not her pitchforking fan club, though, they are following their latest Pied Piper as eagerly as lemmings rushing off cliffs.

Ah well, they can never say they weren't warned, and it is one of the many things in this world that isn't our problem. We can just sit back and watch the trainwreck as it unfolds. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm

I have just been ploughing through that Holly Greig stuff, including Sonia's contribution. The People's Voice, eh? What a farce.

I think she is seriously heading for a breakdown, and actually leading the Lemmings.

The Sheriff doesn't have sister, so it became The Sheriff's sister in law, but there isn't one of those either, consequentially, no house in which said abuse is supposed to have happened. Wouldn't this raise alarm bells? It would certainly have got any possible case thrown out of Court.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Yes, well, when you're flinging wild, nasty accusations, it's always a good idea to make sure the people you imagine you are accusing actually exist - that's sort of Research 101.

The whole scam is so thoroughly discredited and debunked, it's amazing that anyone is daft enough to get involved in it now. Even Bennett eventually realised he'd been conned by these crazies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Initially, I doubted that Holly had the ability to give credible evidence. I did not necessarily disbelieve the accusations. Until I started ferreting around.
Not only was I right about her inability to give evidence, I also discovered that she simply didn't understand what she was being asked. I discovered this watching some of the Media Shows around which she was being tarted. This in itself was abuse of a vulnerable person.

The rest is more or less history now. Holly's mother is a raving lunatic. Not sure about Green, but think he must be mad as well.

Where does all of this leave Sonia Poulton?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Like this?

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 17 Sawing10

Meanwhile, more dashed hopes for the Truthseekers. Remember that 2&2 lot, that were going to Crack the Case or something like that?

Well...

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10820-the-musical-impresario-and-the-witch-behind-22tv

'Rowena Tarot'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And as for....

it seems that he and his company may have suffered some form of financial setback when they had to announce the cancellation of planned concert featuring Bryan Ferry appearing together with a German orchestra.

Right....

Long, and hilarious, story short, as usual, the haters' Pied Pipers turned out to be fools and flakes. Whoever would have seen that coming? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:09 am

Oh dear, their latest Pied Piper appears to be in tow with the Stalker Walker, and is going all ghetto, calling people 'muthas'.

For Gentle Readers more used to people who can speak the English language properly, muthafukka is a description of 'enemies' much used by gangsta rappers and similar low-lives.

What's not to like about this ongoing trainwreck? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 am

xxxxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5848.315

I understand Ms Poulton is big on freedom of speech and censorship ... I therefore find it interesting that seems applicable only to her opinion and that of her invaluable online researchers.

Otherwise why would she think it appropriate to highlight the fact she is preparing to throw someone with legitimate opposing views to the slavering troll wolves of her pack?

Is this responsible journalism?
It sure ain't the action of a person who is capable of producing an unbiased body of work which is therefore going to be every bit as cringe worthy as efforts which have gone before.

Quite.

Also, the REAL police, and the coroner, know the full provenance of that 'dossier', which makes Soya nothing more than yet another witch-hunter and lynch-mobber. And as we all know, McCann-haters are incapable of getting anything right, so she is doubtless going to point and shriek at some poor sod with nothing to do with anything.

Personally, I am none too sure why she imagines anyone wants to stop her self-destructing so publicly. Unless, of course, she knows full well that no-one is responsible for Leyland's untimely demise except Leyland herself, and the coroner is going to make that clear?

Which will leave her free to turn out a documentary about how she was fooled by the haters, which will top up her bank account with interviews in the MSM very nicely. The tabloids would pay well for an expose of the We-hate-the-McCanns squad.

Incidentally, why hasn't she produced any evidence that the Leyland family approve of what she is doing? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 am

Fascinating!

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10820p10-the-musical-impresario-and-the-witch-behind-22tv

(snip)

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

There are some truly bizarre crooks, conmen, fantasists and liars in McCann-hating circles. And an amazing number of them fool haters over and over again, with promises to Crack the Case and Reveal the Truth.

They never do, though, due to being fantasists, crackpots and liars - but their hater audience never, ever catches onto them.

Even this morning, some of the more stupid and gullible haters are defending Rowena Tarot and her sidekick. It's a fascinating phenomenon, this desperate need to believe fantasists, crackpots and liars. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 am

PS - it's even funnier when the crackpots and conmen try to deceive each other, and the gullible idiots take 'sides'. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:01 am

Babalou ‏@B_balou 22h22 hours ago
La Gurney predicts (threatens?) that Sonia will be "stopped" long before her #McCann docu gets the chance to air. pic.twitter.com/1RM37fmGmj

Father Jack
‏@urcrazytoo
@B_balou @IWILLNOTGOAWAY As she's doortsepping witnesses in an ongoing criminal investigation, that's a distinct possibility.

Yup. Harrassing Mrs Gaspar, amongst other, was a bad, bad mistake, and not one a real professional would have made.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:07 am

I can't begin to imagine what Katerina Gaspar would have had to say, short of a few expletives. But no doubt Sonia would class that as intimidation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:17 am

Other way round, Sabot. Soya hassled her and then invented some cock and bull story to cover the woman's reluctance to speak to her.

Who knows, Mrs Gaspar may have phoned the REAL police and told them she was being pestered?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:26 am

bb1 wrote:Other way round, Sabot. Soya hassled her and then invented some cock and bull story to cover the woman's reluctance to speak to her.

Who knows, Mrs Gaspar may have phoned the REAL police and told them she was being pestered?

That's what I meant, Bonny. Sorry, I didn't put it very well. Although Sonia could well see it as both.

But who in their right mind hassles a witness in an unsolved case? So I hope Katerina Gaspar did report it to the police.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:38 am

Don't be surprised if we see an uptick in Dark Forces are trying to stop me, bullpoo from Soya and her gang over the coming weeks, Sabot. That's their usual script when reality fails to match their imaginings, and things start getting sticky for their Case-Cracking projects. Wink

Incidentally, wasn't that a lovely bit of backstab from Head Hounder? Letting Mutton and the gang dig themselves ever-deeper into a hole over 'Rowena Tarot' and her pal, and then delivering the coup de grace via Bushmeat Brown? Masterly!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

Nothing short of the abductor being caught and Madeleine being found alive is going to stop them, Bonny. And I'm not even counting on that because they will think of something to turn it around.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:59 am

That won't make any difference, Sabot. They will decide that the abductor is a patsy, especially if he has previous criminal convictions, and that Madeleine herself is IN IT.

New conspiracy theories involving Masons and Knights Templar will then ensue.

This is why there is absolutely NO point in attempting to 'debate' with the hater obsessives; best course of action is to go Hahau Hahau Hahau at them at every opportunity. And they certainly provide many moments of hilarity and reasons for mockery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum