JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am

I wonder, how would Jean/Yesterday/Freedom feel if some lunatic stole HER private family photos and plastered them all over the internet, alleging that deceased members of HER family had never existed?

Would she like it if some lunatic scribbled obscenities all over HER private family photos and plastered them all over the internet, along with her address and obscene allegations about HER?

That would be different, no doubt? Rolling Eyes

I never thought I would see the day that anyone could be sick enough to defend what Spivey did to Drummer Rigby's family.

Or what he did to the families of men executed by ISIS, defacing those poor men's photos and scribbling obscenities on their mutilated corpses.

Typical McCann-hating Gonzo fans, though - no empathy whatsoever with victims, only concern for their own imagined entitlement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc

Post  lily Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:39 pm

I wonder, how would Jean/Yesterday/Freedom feel if some lunatic stole HER private family photos and plastered them all over the internet, alleging that deceased members of HER family had never existed?

Would she like it if some lunatic scribbled obscenities all over HER private family photos and plastered them all over the internet, along with her address and obscene allegations about HER?

That would be different, no doubt?

Of course it would be different.  She would probably be apoplectic.  

Her co-haters would be so sympathetic to her?  
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:58 pm

The haters will be boo-hooing tonight:

http://www.southendstandard.co.uk/news/echo/13523168.Blogger_guilty_of_harassing_Lee_Rigby_s_family/

Christopher Spivey from Rochford found guilty at Lee Rigby trial

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 3502810

AN INTERNET blogger has been found guilty of harassing the family of soldier Lee Rigby.

Tattooist Christopher Spivey, 52, of Rochford Garden Way, Rochford, left the family fearing for their safety after claiming Mr Rigby's murder in Woolwich in May 2013 was a hoax.

Spivey posted a suggestion that Mr Rigby was a rapist, as well as photographs of his mum Lyn Rigby's and sister Sara McClure's addresses.

Spivey was found guilty of two counts of harassment and two counts of malicious communication.

Doubtless his fan club on not-not Bennett's will be starting a petition or something, as they seem to think this abuse of bereaved families is quite acceptable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181523/Deeply-unpleasant-Lee-Rigby-troll-convicted-harassing-murdered-soldier-s-family-conspiracy-theories.html#ixzz3hUJpphlj

AN INTERNET blogger has been found guilty of harassing the family of soldier Lee Rigby.

Tattooist Christopher Spivey, 52, of Rochford Garden Way, Rochford, left the family fearing for their safety after claiming Mr Rigby's murder in Woolwich in May 2013 was a hoax.

Share article

Spivey posted a suggestion that Mr Rigby was a rapist, as well as photographs of his mum Lyn Rigby's and sister Sara McClure's addresses.

Spivey was found guilty of two counts of harassment and two counts of malicious communication.

Doesn't this sound just like a typical McCann-hater-

When he was later asked how he thought his posts would make the Rigby family feel, he said: 'They f****** deserve it. They don't have to read it. I have freedom of speech.

And the Gonzo-supporting Truthseekers found this acceptable, too:

In a statement, Mrs Rigby said she had been left feeling 'helpless' and had 'cried for weeks' after he published her home address online.
And Miss McClure said in a statement: 'I now do not feel safe in my house and I want to move. He had put the rest of us at risk.'

I personally hope the repugnant PoS gets a heavy jail sentence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 pm

I hope he does too.

I hope the haters have their sense of entitlement put firmly in its place.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Can you imagine how the Rigby family must have felt, Lily, losing a loved one in such barbaric circumstances, and then being abused and harrassed by that repulsive thug?

He'd started on the families of those poor people that were mowed down in Tunisia, too, sick f*ck.

And he defaced the photos of men butchered by ISIS, thinking it was oh, so funny, to write obscenities on their mutilated corpses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:02 pm

I cannot begin to fully comprehend what they must have felt, Bonny.  It must have been heart wrenching.  

Some people are not human.  They are monsters.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:34 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=7936

Re: Chris Spivey in Court
Postby Truthiness2 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 pm

His mates are busily red flagging comments on the Mail Rolling Eyes

Yup - and boasting about it on the sh*t's bog:

Comment:

The Daily Fail have their article up about today’s hearing and are saying Chris has been found guilty and will be jailed. I had to search and search to find the article hidden a long way down their site.
They are taking comments – 5 at present – all saying nasty things about Chris. I red arrowed all 5, so they have 1 red arrow each. Will be interesting to see how the Daily Fail deal with the green/red arrow adjustments we know they carry out in order to sway opinion

Oh, and does this sound familiar as well?

Louise I agree lets storm this bloody judge with so many f-ing emails/ letters of our disgust at the sentence of guilty……. what a damn bloody ASS the law is. xxx

It would be interesting to know just how many of these disgusting cretins also hang around the McCann-hate FB pages, as their techniques of harrassment if anyone dares stand up to them have so much in common.

Just co-incidence, no doubt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 Spivey10

Charming as ever....never mind, at least the internet will be slightly cleaner and safer tomorrow. Pity his chum Birch wouldn't do likewise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Leave with his integrity intact?  Where is that?  madmadmad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:22 am

Oh happy day! I am delighted to report that his filthy bog is indeed gone. I don't believe a word of his self-pitying spiel, I suspect he was told to remove the abomination by his lawyers.

Let's hope this is the start of a clampdown of these disgusting creatures that spew filth at others and then bleat about their 'Free Speach'.

After all, the Gonzo-worshipping McCann-haters are pretty keen on photoshopping pictures of innocent people, concocting obscene 'theories' in their worm-filled heads, etc.

No doubt Spivey's fans on the hate sites will be setting up a gofundme scrounge for that sicko, too. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:23 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=7936

e: Chris Spivey in Court
Postby Truthiness2 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Oh the irony :s_omg

From one of his followers:

Why Is it ok for the southend echo to publish your address? Is that harassment?

And that sounds exactly like the McCann-hating hypocrites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:43 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:45 am

McCann hating Gonzo fan:

Post Rosa canina Today at 7:49 am

I'm gutted for him, I really am -

- I've grown to rate Chris Spivey highly - hectic language and all...

...a bright, funny, passionate and kind man -

(and an English bogan, too - I love bogans)

- with a very sharp eye for nonsense.

His was another court case I'd wanted to attend -

(Brenda's inquest was the other)

I'm really sorry I couldn't be there to say "Thank you for trying".

I wonder if his site has been saved on Wayback?

...a bright, funny, passionate and kind man - -

not the kind of words any normal, decent person would use to describe that scumbag, that got his rocks off tormenting victims of Islamic terrorists, and others.

Says it all about the sort of scum that supports Gonzo, though, that it thinks scribbling obscenities on the decapitated corpses of ISIS victims is 'funny'.

Let's hope his shite has been wiped clean from every single dark and dusty corner of the internet. And that Spivey is heading for prison, where he is likely to find he isn't quite the hard man he liked to pretend he was.

Delivering his verdict, Judge Woollard said Spivey had "descended into abusive, unpleasant and totally hurtful remarks".

He continued: "He repeated postings which were vicious and unpleasant, making claims of infallibility which he was not entitled to make and made attacks upon members of Mr Rigby's family and friends."

The judge ruled that Spivey was not a journalist and didn't carry out any investigative journalism at all.

"He seems to do most of it from his front room in Rochford," he said

Seems Spivey has a great deal in common with the McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:27 pm

passionate

His fan got that right except 'passionate about hating' is the correct term.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Unfortunately, the sicko has unflounced and is raving and ranting obscenities as if nothing has happened. Oh, and there's a petition to get him canonised, or something. wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 pm

I'd rather leave them all to it.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Yup. Keeps all the nutjobs in one spot. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:22 am

It's his big day:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13629766.Internet_troll_to_be_sentenced_for_harassing_Lee_Rigby_s_family_after_saying_soldier_s_murder_was_made_up/

Internet troll to be sentenced for harassing Lee Rigby's family after saying soldier's murder was made up

Let's hope the cowardly PoS gets a hefty jail sentence.

I am sure it hasn't passed the court's notice that it is always islamic terrorists he defends, and grieving families - especially women - he harrasses and abuses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Unfortunately, the scumbag hasn't been jailed. From:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13629766.Internet_troll_escapes_jail_for_harassing_Lee_Rigby_s_family_after_saying_soldier_s_murder_was_made_up/

Sentencing him to six months in prison suspended for two years, District Judge John Woollard said: "I have been a district judge for 17 years and very rarely I come across conspiracy theorists like you.

"Experience tells me it's pointless telling you you are wrong because you believe I am part of the conspiracy.

"You totally fail to accept that what you were doing had a profound and shattering effect on the family.

"They had been thrust into the public eye and were bereaved in a terrible way and then they're contacted by somebody like you making the most ridiculous comments and claims.

"All because sitting in your bedroom in Rochford you come to the conclusion that MI5 and various other organisations are conspiring to mislead the public.

"You will be convinced until you die that you are right and everyone else is wrong."

The judge also made Spivey subject to a restraining order banning him from posting on blogs or social media and contacting Fusilier Rigby's family.

Fusilier Rigby, from Greater Manchester, was murdered as he returned to his barracks in Woolwich, south-east London, on May 22 2013.

On the bright side, he's as arrogant as he is revolting, so he's bound to break the terms of the suspended sentence and end up in the slammer.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

The judge probably knows that.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Conspiraloon idol Spivey found guilty of harrassment, etc - Page 2 2BB373ED00000578-0-image-m-22_1440676903112

Troll: Christopher Spivey, 52, (pictured outside court) claimed the murder of Lee Rigby was a conspiracy designed to provoke anti-Islamic feelings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3212837/Internet-troll-52-posted-sick-claims-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-conspiracy-spared-jail-harassing-soldier-s-family.html#ixzz3k2oeaot8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He's as ugly inside as he is outside.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 pm

He certainly is.  He is going to appeal this?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Not sure, Lily, I don't think he's ranted yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next