JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

+4
lily
Sabot
bb1
rhodes
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 Empty Re: 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Sabot wrote:Well, I have to say that they kill their own Pigs around here, but they do hit them over the head first.  And then everyone who is buying a part of said Pig has a party while the butcher cuts it up and makes the sausages.
Same as here, ma petite.   Not exactly a party, but some ready palinka to partake of while the chopping up takes place.  I have my pork delivered from elsewhere in the country as I am very partial to what is called mangalica - a rather unusual porker.   Adult and baby pics below. LL  
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 Z 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeSMAF6F0u3MfZELlB-uk_DEQwr1AUIMDvkzO3egxUhsJelZvu
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 Empty Re: 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:46 pm

That baby is rather cute, LL, so I don't think I will think about that. However they both look like good Coat Material.

Our pigs are very ordinary, if a bit on the large side. The sausage making is interesting to watch, and the rough country Pate is something else. They also do something interesting with Pig's Ears, but I haven't quite got into that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Sabot wrote:That baby is rather cute, LL, so I don't think I will think about that.  However they both look like good Coat Material.

Our pigs are very ordinary, if a bit on the large side.  The sausage making is interesting to watch, and the rough country Pate is something else.  They also do something interesting with Pig's Ears, but I haven't quite got into that.
The blue pattern on the baby goes when the full curly coat has grown.   I don't know if the curly coat can be used for anything.  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Well, I suppose it's safe to eat pork, no danger of that being Halal. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

They kill Piglets around here as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, I suppose it's safe to eat pork, no danger of that being Halal. Pcorneater

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Sabot wrote:They kill Piglets around here as well.
Theyu don't kill piglets here. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:27 pm

I was fascinated to read this week that parts of England now have a wild boar problem. One has even killed a Royal Gloucester Old Spot pig:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-30722210

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 _80128527_460273307

I really wouldn't like to cross the path of one of those....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Wasn't the boar part of Richard III's emblem?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 pm

lily wrote:Wasn't the boar part of Richard III's emblem?
Correct, the White Boar was his emblem.  LL  
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 9k=
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

I have seen hunters here, out after Bore. Blooming great guns. I thought they were hunting Elephants.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Those are big beasts - and pretty aggressive, too, I gather.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Lions and tigers and boars. Oh my..... Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:54 pm

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 B63L79qCAAEYs-w
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:36 am

'Charlie Hedbo' has been made an honorary Parisian citizen. The two killers are on the 'no-fly' US list. One has previous prison time for trying to recruit jihadists for Iraq/Syria. Looks like another cock-up by the intelligence crowd. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout - Page 4 Empty TERRORISTS MAY BE HEADING BACK TO PARIS

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

Possible hostage in car with terrorists. maybe judst media hype.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlie-hebdo-live-updates-after-4939124

http://news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-three-frenchmen-12-killed-paris-attack-003955253--business.html

Gunshots fired north-east of Paris.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jan/09/charlie-hebdo-manhunt-kouachi-terrorist-links-live-updates

10.06 CET reports of one person killed, one injured - picking this up from the TV live from France. Police surrounding a building on outskirts of Dammartin-en-Goele.

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 am

There has been anoother shot out with them....1 dead
possibly 2 with 20 injured.

I hope the police get them and make them suffer. wker

UPDATE

french prosecutor says no deaths this morning.

hostages being held at print works in Dammartin=en=gooele and police are negociating with the scum.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:45 am

As I understand it, if they die in a hail of bullets at the hands of the infidels then they go to Paradise (the 72 virgins is a tall tale) but if they kill themserlves to avoid capture then they will suffer for all eternity. If they take a number of infidels, ie police and or hostages, with them into death then they are martyrs. The police are over a barrel, they definitely would wish to take them alive but there are the hostages. They care nothing for anyone other than their perverted and sick beliefs. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:38 am

Latest - 11.30 CET is that the police have mad contact with the killers.   LL

ETA Frenche media reporting gunmen 'want to become matyrs'. I'd chuck in a couple of stun grenades. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 am

They've got one hostage, it seems.

I don't want the police to get them and make them suffer, Rhodes. I want the police to free the poor hostage unharmed and to shoot the pair of shits on the spot.

That way, we'll be spared speeches from them in court, and endless bleats about their Yuman Rites, and halfwit bien pensant enablers whining about Islamophobia.

Newsflash - Islam isn't a race, it's a particularly nasty belief system, not unlike Fascism.

And very few people are 'phobic' = scared of Islam. They just dislike it intensely, for very good reasons. Like, it is a backward, woman-hating, genital-mutilating, child-abusing, intolerant belief system that doesn't appear to be compatible with Western democracy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Sky are reporting that there has been another shooting of some kind in Paris.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

It seems someone has been shot at a kosher grocery in Paris.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Sky are reporting that there has been another shooting of some kind in Paris.

9 January 2015 at 12:33pm

Armed man 'opens fire, takes hostage' at kosher deli in Paris

Shooting has broken out around the Porte de Vincennes in Paris, Agence France-Presse has reported.

Reports from the agency and Le Figaro newspaper suggest an armed man took a hostage at a kosher deli nearby.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 pm

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/09/392270/Paris-attack-price-of-French-politics

Syria says the recent terror attack in Paris was carried out by terrorists who previously enjoyed the backing of Western and French officials.

Speaking to Press TV, Syrian Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar al-Ja'afari said the Western support for terrorism in Syria has backfired on France.

“France, today, is paying the price of its unprofessional politics with regard [to] the Syrian crisis,” the envoy said.

On Wednesday, masked gunmen stormed into Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine headquarters in Paris, gunning down a dozen people. Several prominent French imams and the Vatican have jointly issued a declaration, condemning the terrorist attack.

Ja’afari said, “We have repeatedly said and warned the French government about working with the terrorists, about manipulating the terrorists. And we told them ‘one day it will return to you.’”

He cited former French Interior Minister and current Prime Minister Manuel Valls as saying in 2013, “I cannot as a minister of interior prevent the French jihadists from going to Syria to fulfill their jihad.”

“The French Minister of Foreign Affairs [Laurent] Fabius said something worse in 2012. He said that the Islamist jihadists are doing well in Syria,” according to the Syrian official.

“Now they call them terrorists because today they are killing French people. But when they used to kill Syrian people, they were considered jihadist.”

Hundreds of French citizens have openly joined the ranks of Takfiri militant groups in Iraq and Syria. They have also even called for attacks on their homeland.

A video released by the ISIL terror group in mid-November, showed three armed Frenchmen burning their passports and calling on others to join them or stage attacks in France.

Another gruesome execution video emerged around the same time featuring at least one French citizen who was from a small village in Normandy.

According to reports, some 1,000 French nationals from a wide range of backgrounds are estimated to have left to join Takfiri militants in Iraq and Syria.

HN/NN

--------

Can't argue with a word of that.

The West's destruction/attempted destruction of secular Middle Eastern regimes has let this particular genie out of the bottle.

Even now, the US is still threatening Syria and Iran; while Iran is undeniable Muslim, it has a robust way with crazies and tolerates other faiths as long as they obey the law of the land - they even have Jewish and Zoroastrian MPs.

But Iran is the bad guy? I don't think so.

There will, sadly, always be terrorist attacks, they have happened throughout history. But very little of this would be happening if the West hadn't so stupidly and callously turned the Middle East into chaos.

And the US using torture on suspects, the majority of them innocent, further gave the crazies legitimacy and helped with recruiting.

As for funding and training crazies in Syria:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/foreign-affairs-defense/syria-arming-the-rebels/syrian-rebels-describe-u-s-backed-training-in-qatar/#disqus_thread

“They trained us to ambush regime or enemy vehicles and cut off the road,” said the fighter, who is identified only as “Hussein.” “They also trained us on how to attack a vehicle, raid it, retrieve information or weapons and munitions, and how to finish off soldiers still alive after an ambush.”

Let's hope the crazies on the loose in France weren't giving their military training in committing war crimes by the US.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next