JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 20150218_isis1_0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

Post  lily Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:32 pm

How ironic is that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 pm

That bimbo, and the Psaki one, have come out with some gems during their time as the Voices of the White House, Lily, but that one takes the biscuit.

I rather like watching those two squirm. Most of the reporters that go to these briefings seem to be clones - lightweight 'cool' types pretending to be journalists. But there's one proper one, an older bloke who works for, as I recall, AP, who is a joy to behold. He asks them difficult questions about everything they try to sweep under the carpet, and they just can't deal with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Will have to watch again to find out who that is.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/18/us-has-screened-about-1200-moderate-syrian-rebels-for-training/?intcmp=latestnews

WASHINGTON – The U.S. has screened about 1,200 moderate Syrian rebels who could participate in a new training program so they eventually can return to the fight against Islamic State insurgents who have taken control of large portions of Syria, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Press secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby says the fighters will continue to be screened as they move through the process, and they could go to any of the three training facilities in Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar — once those sites are set up.

The rebel fighters, who come from several moderate groups in Syria, will get training on basic military equipment and skills, including firearms, communications and command and control abilities.

"We're working our way through the screening process now. Again, that we've initially identified this 1,200, that screening process for those 1,200 is still ongoing," said Kirby. "We're going to be very deliberate about this. And it's going to be individual by individual. And so, that's going to take some time."

ISIS will be upset to hear that; that means there will be a slight delay in getting their 1,200 freshly-trained, freshly-armed by the US, fighters.

FFS, does America never, ever learn? Every single time they train 'moderates' in whatever country they're meddling in, said 'moderates' turn on the US.

Here's a radical idea - stop this obsession over pipelines and Russia and BACK ASSAD. Make decent behaviour towards non-combatants (not that the US has a particularly good record in that department either) part of the deal.

Make Russia an ALLY, not an enemy. It isn't Russia that is threatening to invade Italy and kill the Pope, it's ISIS. There are no Reds under the Bed. There are, however, headchopping crazies a-plenty in Europe and the US, courtesy of liberal elites.

Mind you, as Obama is still making kissy noises in the general direction of the crazies, it's probably part of his latest scheme for arming his co-religionists.

Does anyone still doubt that Obama is at least a sympathiser, and very possibly a practising Muslim?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 am

Does anyone still doubt that Obama is at least a sympathiser, and very possibly a practising Muslim?
Without wishing to cause controversy, where did this idea that he is a Muslim come from? I am asking as I haven't been able to find any of my Muslim (moderate) friends who hold this view. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

It's come from everywhere, LL, from his upbringing to his refusal to do anything except waffle about 'violent extremists' and complain when nations like Egypt bomb ISIS without asking permission from Washington. Not to mention the role of his administration in the so called -'Arab Spring', now it has become clear that the only genuine revolution was the first one, in Tunisia.

Then there is his involvement with the Muslim Brotherhood, and their role in destabilising Egypt; their more civilised representatives were entertained in the White House a couple of weeks ago. What message does that send to the world?

I know the Paris 'Charlie' march was a bit of political theatre, but there was no representative of the Obama administration at it. Again, what message does that send to the world?

Obama is NOT, IMO, on our 'side'. We should all have paid far more attention to what he had to say about the West in Dreams of My Father, etc.

I would actually go as far as to draw parallels with Hitler. He laid out what he planned to do if he got into power; he made no secret of his views. But Germans ignored all that, and voted for him - and then were amazed when he did what he said he was going to do.

Obama has done similar, but everyone thought it was Cool to have a Black president, so ignored all that.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/state-dept-spokeswoman-christian-militant-group-among-extremist-threats-we

"If you look at the Lord's Resistance Army and Kony, Joseph Kony -- I don't remember people talking about that as much anymore, but that's a Christian militant group. So there are a lot of different extremists threats we face, and there are different tools we have to go after each one of them."

'We' face? Kony has supporters throughout the US and Europe just waiting to attack? Kony is threatening to invade Italy and kill the Pope? Unpleasant they undeniably are, but I don't think so.

That airhead bimbo gives airhead bimbos a bad name.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 pm

"They get paid to cut off heads -- to crucify children, to sell slaves and to cut off heads and I don't think that a change in career path is what's going to stop them."

Quite.

And I don't think a group hug and a chorus of Kumbaya is going to help, either. Mind you, if Obama, Kerry, Biden and co were to volunteer to be the first to try it.... biggrin

US comments boards (apart from the moonbats in the Coffee Party) seem to be full of enraged Americans today, demanding to know why that treacherous PoS is still in office, where's an Oswald when you need one? etc.

I missed Obama's latest, thankfully, but a good few seem to think he was under the influence of something when he was speaking?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 pm

I must confess that I try not to watch him any more.  You cannot expect the truth from him and as I cannot stand lies, then it becomes my own fault if I listen to him........

I read what he says instead.

I really do think that they consider all the population to be morons if they think everyone has bought what they have to say about being nice to them......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:09 pm

I do try to read material from every viewpoint, Lily - though I draw the line at ISIS' glossy mag. I even read the Coffee Party page....

Steven A Brunton Boom. This is why I voted for this guy twice, he's the smartest guy in the room.

----

Ursula Kavaliauskas We need thoughtful discussions on this and other topics twisted by the right wing media - this is why the Larry Wilmore Nightly News is so great.

He assembles a panel of people with varying opinions to talk about important matters. He is teaching us how grownups should discuss stuff. While keeping it funny. And keeping it real!

-------

Kathleen Siegle What a reasoned, no hysterica, and no blinders, clearing laying out the problems, approaches, firm explanation of language, empathy for all caught up in this terrorist tangle..,I stood in the kitchen washing dishes and just listened. My whole beng was calmed by what I heard

In fairness, some of their friends are saying, WTF? But the rest of them....ignorant, blinkered, NO idea what is going on in the big, wide world. No, Obungle's voice soothed her while she was doing the washing-up.

Whoever coined 'moonbat' to describe them, caught them perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Kathleen Siegle What a reasoned, no hysterica, and no blinders, clearing laying out the problems, approaches, firm explanation of language, empathy for all caught up in this terrorist tangle..,I stood in the kitchen washing dishes and just listened. My whole beng was calmed by what I heard

WTF? Calmed? That sounds like brainwashing.

I hate to compare it all but doesn't that sound like fans of Gonzo speaking about him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 pm

You just know that someone like that always believes politicians that tell her what she wants to hear, thinks the government cares about her and is going to protect her, etc....that page is fascinating, in a weird way. They find the most ridiculous, trivial things to get worked up about, while large parts of the world are on fire. They're the kind of people that think cool hashtags are going to change the world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Heaven help us all.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Oh Lord, Obama's making another speech. What's wrong with his face, he seems sort of...twitchy?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Looks like the US taxpayer is going to be forking out to help Muslim malcontents become 'entrepreneurs'. He doesn't half talk some sh*t. He's all but making excuses for the headchoppers, so I predict yet more enraged Americans before the end of the day. He doesn't half talk some sh*t. wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Playing two ends against the middle is he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:55 pm

That's what it sounds like to me, Lily. The rest of the world knows it's just so much hot air.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:36 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/19/pentagon-claims-no-advance-warning-egyptian-airstrikes-against-isis-in-libya/

And that sums it up nicely. How can any of the Middle East nations actively fighting ISIS on their own doorsteps trust the Obama administration? Especially when Obama is coming out with this Hug a Headchopper nonsense?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Another question - if Obama is guilty of all the things he is being accused of, and the Republicans control the Senate and the House, why has he not been impeached? Nixon managed to escape by resignation, Clinton was aquitted; neither of them was accused of the crimes being levelled at Obama. Just asking. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:49 pm

You're assuming there is anyone particularly strong or honest left in Washington, LL. Most of them are just as bad - would VP Biden be any improvement as President? Of course not. There's the small matter of his cokehead son, and then there's this:

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 2 Joe-biden-creep-AP-640x480

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/18/creepy-joe-biden-and-the-privileges-of-liberal-aristocracy/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm

LL, impeachment is not a simple question to answer. It could be done and they sure could find grounds to do it without digging too deeply, but is it worth it now?

It might take a while for it to come to a conclusion by which time he will be almost through with his tenure. Also, that would mean Biden as Chief and I know many people are appalled at that idea.

Maybe its something the GOP are considering as we speak?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 pm

lily wrote:LL, impeachment is not a simple question to answer.  It could be done and they sure could find grounds to do it without digging too deeply, but is it worth it now?  

It might take a while for it to come to a conclusion by which time he will be almost through with his tenure.  Also, that would mean Biden as Chief and I know many people are appalled at that idea.

Maybe its something the GOP are considering as we speak?  
Who knows, I don't. But if the US had a PM and well as a President, as many countries have then deposing the President would be far easier - and the PM could well be of a different party to the one the President belongs to. Reading all this, I know exactly why I prefer to walk away from politics, also from religion. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

You're probably very wise, LL - it's certainly better for your blood pressure! Never mind, the UK general election is less than three months away, and that is shaping up to overturn a number of applecarts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next