JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

Post  lily Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:LL, impeachment is not a simple question to answer.  It could be done and they sure could find grounds to do it without digging too deeply, but is it worth it now?  

It might take a while for it to come to a conclusion by which time he will be almost through with his tenure.  Also, that would mean Biden as Chief and I know many people are appalled at that idea.

Maybe its something the GOP are considering as we speak?  
 Who knows, I don't.   But if the US had a PM and well as a President, as many countries have then deposing the President would be far easier - and the PM could well be of a different party to the one the President belongs to.    Reading all this, I know exactly why I prefer to walk away from politics, also from religion.    LL

Don't blame you, LL. Whatever we've got now, it's a long way from what the Founding Fathers did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 pm

http://rt.com/op-edge/233787-egypt-west-isis-mideast-libya/

“I want to make myself understood: if one threatens [Libya], if one seeks to destabilize [Libya], there will be chaos, Bin Laden, armed factions. That is what will happen. You will have immigration, thousands of people will invade Europe from Libya. And there will no longer be anyone to stop them. Bin Laden will base himself in North Africa and will leave Mullah Omar in Afghanistan and Pakistan. You will have Bin Laden at your door step.”

I wonder what wise, far-seeing man said that four years ago? Oh, I see it was the late Colonel Gaddafi.

And now we know that the Obama administration flat-out LIED over Libya. All those 'spontaneous uprisings'? Choreographed by Langley. And doubtless paid for by Soros or some similar scum.

Hilary Clinton should be on trial for inciting war crimes, not in the running to be President. All the time we were being fed this sh*te about 'plucky Libyans' fighting the tyrannical Gaddafi, Gaddafi was trying to negotiate a peace deal in which he stood down and his nation, and its infrastructure, stayed intact.

Our governments are the bloodthirsty tyrants - and the rest of the world knows it now.

Does anyone really blame Donbass for putting up such a fight against these lying  shits?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:07 pm

BLAIR: We confidently predict that liberate Iraqis will cheer our soldiers through the streets after a short, sharp and easy campaign
QUEEN: [pleading] You don’t want to give it more time? Just get back to the United Nations and see that a diplomatic solution can be reached
BLAIR: [insistent] No ma’am, the right thing to do is go in now, and go in hard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963522/Did-Queen-REALLY-beg-Blair-not-bomb-Saddam-nation-awaits-Chilcot-report-truth-Iraq-enacted-nightly-Broadway-stage.html#ixzz3STUyDDhV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If the Queen did indeed try to stop Blair invading Iraq, then she had more sense and decency than almost all the politicians around at the time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Shocked No wonder the Queen is so beloved and respected.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 pm

I think someone was trying to be a smart-ar@e and make HM look bad, but it's failing, most people wish she HAD had the power to over-rule Blair.

I don't think Western politicians are grasping just how much ordinary people are sick to death of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Of course they don't, Bonny. They are too much up their own rear ends for one thing.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 570x300xviolent-extremism.jpg.pagespeed.ic.geIW1gpAdtc0K_mAlja3

The stupid, it burns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:05 pm

How did he slip through the net? Police and security services spoke to Jihadi John three times in one year and put him on a terror watch list before he fled to join ISIS
Jihadi John revealed as computing graduate from Queen's Park, London
Mohammed Emwazi, 27, is believed to have travelled to Syria in 2012
Jihadi John has featured in six videos with journalists and aid workers
'Accused by MI5 in 2009 of trying to reach Somalia', home of Al Shabaab
Detained by UK counter-terror police in 2010 when arriving from Kuwait
Emwazi claimed agent from MI5 tried to 'turn' him to work for them
He's been known to security services for 'probably months', sources say

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970161/ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-identified-London-man-Mohammed-Emwazi.html#ixzz3SsLOyPkW

Oh, what a surprise! Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

It's almost as though they wanted him to not get caught....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

If he went to Syria in 2012, then that is when his kind were being lauded as 'brave freedom fighters', Lily.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:50 pm

...and there must be lots more all fighting for 'freedom'.

Where does the buck stop?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 B-zZkewUMAEKiHK

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 B-zWcSAUMAAqpvl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 2627945100000578-0-image-a-81_1425059023622

Revealed: This is the face of Jihadi John, Mohammed Emwazi, who is ISIS' British executioner and now the world's most wanted man

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972333/First-picture-Jihadi-John-adult.html#ixzz3SzDo1YRn
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 B-4hHxXUMAA-FWp
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-27/forgotten-war-%E2%80%93-understanding-incredible-debacle-left-behind-nato-libya

An excellent piece on the chaos and disaster caused by Western foreign policy in the 21st century.

Although the White House justified its mission in Libya on humanitarian grounds, the intervention in fact greatly magnified the death toll there. To begin with, Qaddafi’s crackdown turns out to have been much less lethal than media reports indicated at the time. In eastern Libya, where the uprising began as a mix of peaceful and violent protests, Human Rights Watch documented only 233 deaths in the first days of the fighting, not 10,000, as had been reported by the Saudi news channel Al Arabiya. In fact, as I documented in a 2013 International Security article, from mid-February 2011, when the rebellion started, to mid-March 2011, when NATO intervened, only about 1,000 Libyans died, including soldiers and rebels. Although an Al Jazeera article touted by Western media in early 2011 alleged that Qaddafi’s air force had strafed and bombed civilians in Benghazi and Tripoli, “the story was untrue,” revealed an exhaustive examination in the London Review of Booksby Hugh Roberts of Tufts University. Indeed, striving to minimize civilian casualties, Qaddafi’s forces had refrained from indiscriminate violence.?

Personally, I'm tired of being lied to by our so-called 'leaders'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya - Page 3 B-9nxrXWsAA4th_

So, the world's most wanted terrorist is also a Daily Mail reader?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Shocked Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Don't ask me what any of it means, or why, Lily. The world's gone crazy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm

'I'm a dead man walking': Jihadi John tells of paranoia at being shadowed by MI5 before he went to Syria in bombshell email to Mail On Sunday
Islamic State killer sent astonishing emails to Mail on Sunday reporter
Executioner Jihadi John was this week unmasked as Mohammed Emwazi
The emails were sent to Security Editor Robert Verkaik in 2010 and 2011
Verkaik corresponded with Emwazi regarding his claims he was victimised
He claimed he was a 'dead man walking' and MI5 was closing in on him
They offer remarkable insight into his paranoid and extreme state of mind

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2973823/I-m-dead-man-walking-Jihadi-John-tells-paranoia-shadowed-MI5-went-Syria-bombshell-email-Mail-Sunday.html#ixzz3T5irn13k

There's something not quite right about this whole business. I can't work out what it could be, but my nose is going that itchy way it does when something doesn't sit right.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 pm

‘Anyway, in a matter of seconds, I gave him the laptop (thinking that hes going to test the laptop) & he gave me the money straight-away... We “shacked hands” & he said “nice doing business with you Mohammed”. I NEVER TOLD THIS PERSON MY FIRST NAME!! & I NEVER GIVE OUT MY FIRST NAME!! IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO KNOW MY FIRST NAME!!’

Frankly, he sounds like Zoe Pillock.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 pm

.....in other words, batsh*t crazy?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:52 pm

An interesting interview in the Mail, with Gaddafi's cousin - ignore the snide remarks from the reporter. Wink

Now Mr Gaddaf al-Dam, Gaddafi's one-time Special Envoy, is bidding to use the alarm over the rise of ISIS as a platform to make the dictator's name a powerful force again in Libyan and international diplomacy. And he even suggests talks, which he hopes to broker, should include ISIS.
He said that he believes 'you will see not less than 500,000 migrants coming to Europe this year', adding alarmingly: 'There are many terrorists among them, between 10 and 50 in every thousand. They are going all throughout Europe. Within one year, two years, you will have another September 11.'
While European authorities have acknowledged that they cannot rule out that there are some jihadis hidden among boatloads of immigrants, there is little evidence that the real threat comes from migrants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971979/ISIS-carry-9-11-Europe-two-years-fanatics-recruiting-migrants-Libya-promise-white-virgins-claims-Gaddafi-s-exiled-cousin-former-Special-Envoy.html#ixzz3TGP6g4Ie

Yes, and 'European authorities' have done a bang-up job so far, haven't they? I very much hope he's wrong, but I suspect he isn't, and allowing God knows who into Europe is going to prove just as self-destructive as allowing God knows who into the US is already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Shocked I think we all feared that something like that might happen in the future? 

Must admit that he comes off rather well....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 pm

He'll go on the White House hit list for telling Hilary to get back in the kitchen - clearly needs more gender awareness training. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next