JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Oh my, 'tis true! Knights of St Gonzo do tell porkies!

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Fakeli10

Fancy being so desperate you troll a missing child's FB page, in the delusional belief that you're talking to that child's mother! And then pretend it wasn't you that did the trolling!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:03 pm

That it believed it was talking to Kate McCann, takes some beating in the stupid but arrogant stakes.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Is trolling a missing child's FB page on behalf of one of your unsavoury idols, and then trying to pretend it wasn't you, some kind of badge of honour for the Knights of St Gonzo?

a persistent poster (calling herself Faithilly) on the Find Madeleine site smoked her out and provoked her into comment

Maybe they'll reward her with the Order of the Crossed Pitchforks, or something?

Quite, Lily. I well recall how amused everyone was that the troll thought she was in contact with Kate McCann. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:17 pm

The Order of the Crossed Pitchforks, how very noble.  Might they have an enameled badge showing the Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids in the center?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 pm

I see Injustice have seen it:

Gosh, that must have set her heart aflutter, to be mentioned in a blog post by the Stud Muffin himself. So Faithlilly trolled the Find Madeleine page, I'm shocked!

And after her denying she'd done it, too. I wonder, did she get all excited, at being entrusted with such a Secret Mission by the Big Boys? Did she actually think her sly trolling of a missing child's FB page was something to be proud of?

Something to tell the grandchildren about, maybe--

Did I ever tell you about when I trolled a missing child's FB page? Cor, what a laff that was!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm

What's she going to do now?  I mean, letting down her two idols and all?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:51 pm

I know, fancy an interlectool like her being shown up as just another troll by her Stud Muffin! The horror! The hilarity! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Stucky really isn't the brightest lightbulb in the multipack, is he? rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 pm

NO.     roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Him trying to wreck any discussion he doesn't like is as predictable as sunrise. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Yes it is.  He even uses the same words over and over again.

He must be a really boring person.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:35 am

So, no sign of Faithlily apologising to other posters on Injustice for *cough* misleading them about her role in trolling a missing child's FB page, then?

Typical hater. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:10 pm

They don't have the class or manners to apologize, Bonny.   Says it all.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Hinfan11

Notorious Amaral supporter sings the praises of the Moors Murderers. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 06:29:06 PM
Anyone who posts links to Blacksmith's blog is out to hurt the McCann family - it is full of invective and bile towards Kate and Gerry, and ceaselessly accuses them of being liars. We also know now that a member of this very forum has personally hounded Kate McCann (or believes she has) into answering some dumb question that she (the interlocutor) has then plastered all over the internet in an attempt to further besmirch her (Kate's) character.

Well said, that man!

Trolling a missing child's FB page, pretending you haven't done it, generally trying to insert yourself into a police investigation, etc., is a very long way from the haters' mealy-mouthed 'asking questions' or 'being a sceptic'.

It is, frankly, crazed, obsessive behaviour - but only to be expected from an Amaral devotee.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:18 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 am

I think groupie is a suitable word for her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:56 pm

A few years ago we had a few days in Berlin, for a sad family occasion - and we visited the huge mansion at Wannsee, the luxury lakeside place in west Berlin where in 1942 the leading Nazis wined and dined, laughed and joked, and planned the extermination of the Jews (it is now a very solemm museum, where people whisper to each other as they study the shocking records of this event). To make sure we learned the lessons of the Holocaust, I made sure that we also visited the large concentration camp in north Berlin, Sachsenhausen, where so many Jews were cruelly, mercilessly, ill-treated and killed. That's one of many reasons why I won't join in the anti-Jewish, anti-Israel mindset that so many people seem to share these days.

To be honest, I do draw a slight comparison, to this limited extent: I perceive in this case a group of evil people getting together and perpertrating a very thorough and cunning cover-up, and maybe even laughing and patting themselves on the back as they do so. I am thinking for example of the Crimewatch McCann Special...I am hearing Redwood speaking of his 'revelation moment'...Matthew Amroliwala waxing on and on about the 'careful and critical analysis'...'the team were taking nothing for granted'...da da da...then the twin absurdities of the two Smithman 'e-fits' and Crecheman.

But out of deference to your feelings, I've gladly changed 'final solution' to 'final curtain'

Last edited by Tony Bennett on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leading Amaral supporter Bennett compares the McCanns to the authors of the Holocaust. mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Wansee house:
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Wannsee

Who visits a concentration camp when on a sad family occasion visit to Berlin?
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 DSC_1099e

As for linking these two places and what horrors were planned at Wansee and and carried out in Sachsenhausen with the McCanns, that is sick and shows how low this creature will sink to score cheap points.   How could anyone with even a tiny iota of humanity in him equate the Nazi planning of the Final Solution with the parents of a missing child.   But then I suppose one should not to be surprised at such vile comments from a 'man' who has written a supporting article for a member of the far-right magazine, Stormfront, is it?    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 pm

He's a complete hypocrite, LL. He makes it clear that he hates Catholics and Muslims - anyone that isn't like him, in fact.

Makes you wonder what he has to hide, doesn't it? Is he protesting too much, or maybe some kind of genetic bigotry is creeping out?

Incidentally, it's fascinating to Research where the Croatian Ustaše fled to seventy years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:48 pm

I saw this elsewhere and it reminded me of one or two people - one in particular..... Wink

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Parrot10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:39 pm

bb1 wrote:He's a complete hypocrite, LL. He makes it clear that he hates Catholics and Muslims - anyone that isn't like him, in fact.

Makes you wonder what he has to hide, doesn't it? Is he protesting too much, or maybe some kind of genetic bigotry is creeping out?

Incidentally, it's fascinating to Research where the Croatian Ustaše fled to seventy years ago.

He makes me sick.  He is one evil manipulative obviously mentally ill person.  

Who does he think he is fooling? 

Yes Bonny.  I too would like to learn more about the Croatian Ustase.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I saw this elsewhere and it reminded me of one or two people - one in particular..... Wink

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Parrot10

Poor Parrot.  You can bet it doesn't like being compared.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:41 pm

....to a Stuck Record? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Parrots are intelligent creatures, Bonny.  They also have feelings.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next