JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks for the warning, bonny, I will be watching anything but ITV tonight. I am not able to vote and to be honest, millipede and fargeybargey make me want to upchuck. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:45 pm

I will be watching it avidly, LL, because what I really want to see is Cameron, Millipede and Farage all go for Nicola Sturgeon. They may well do so, as so much of the English media has been carrying on as if she's at the head of an invading army which is threatening to burn Newcastle, or something.

So, that will go down well south of the border, but will gain the SNP a few more votes here.

Unfortunately, the Green person, Ms Bennett, is, well, a bit of a liability; she's nothing like Patrick Harvie, head of the Scottish Greens - he's not wet and wavery.

I know nothing about Leanne Wood of Plaid Cymru, so will actually listen to her.

As for Clegg - he's an irrelevance, with as much charisma as cold tripe. I will NOT pay attention to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, you are 'politically minded' bonny, I am not, as you know. I shall explore the alternative offerings and if nothing appeals I will watch a DVD, I still have about 6 I haven't watched yet. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Politics? Nah, this is more like car crash TV, LL, I don't think anyone is kidding themselves that we're in for a solemn discussion of 'issues' with gentlemanly debate.

I do hope it turns into a slanging match between the male participants.

Ms Sturgeon does, of course, have an advantage with her home audience, as almost uniquely, the SNP have kept to what they promised to do in their manifesto, and made a pretty good job of running Scotland on the pocket money Westminster doles out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Well, I hope you enjoy it, I wouldn't. I do, however, hope the SNP lady holds her own. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:11 pm

I have absolutely NO doubt about Nicola's ability to do that - and more - LL. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:05 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1457674/briton-held-on-syria-border-is-councillors-son

Briton Held On Syria Border Is Councillor's Son
Shakil Ahmed thought his 21-year-old son Waheed, whom he describes as "a good Muslim", was in Birmingham on a work placement.

One of the nine Britons detained in Turkey for allegedly trying to cross into Syria is the son of a Labour councillor.

In a statement, Rochdale councillor Shakil Ahmed said he was "shocked, worried and extremely upset" to find out his 21-year-old son Waheed was one of those held by Turkish authorities.

Milliband will be thrilled by that news.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm

OMG, Farage has just blamed 'foreigners' with AIDS for the NHS being short of cash. Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Doesn't he want to run any more?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 pm

He's playing to the gallery as usual, Lily, all the Little Englanders that blame everything on furriners. 

Cameron isn't coming over well at all to me; I can't remember a thing Clegg said; Millband isn't too awful, content-wise, but his mannerisms are most irritating. Nicola is getting some nice jabs in, as is the PC lady. Ms Bennett of the Greens is, clearly, one of life's great optimists - I think her world has unicorns in it.  biggrin

Oh Lord, we're onto immigration now, I shudder to think what Nigel is going to say.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 pm

The ICM half time scores:

Sturgeon +12
Miliband +11
Clegg +3
Cameron +2
Farage +2
Bennett -14
Wood -16
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Bloody Hell, Nicola was just applauded by the Salford audience - that's the first time there has been much reaction at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:49 pm

That was good, someone in the audience started heckling - I have NO idea what about - and got removed by security, in a headlock. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be - mainly because the woman moderating it kept very firm control, so there were few shouting matches.

Nicola did extraordinarily well; Milliband wasn't too bad if you just listened and didn't look; Cameron looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but there.

The Green lady was well-meaning, but definitely a moonbat; the Plaid Cymru lady was quite sensible, but just didn't make any impact in the heavyweights.

I suspect Farage has done well with those of a UKIP inclination, even if he did get up everyone else's nose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Oh. I forgot Clegg, who was.....forgettable. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 pm

YouGov:

Sturgeon 28.1%
Farage 20.3%
Cameron 17.6%
Miliband 14.8%
Clegg 10.4%
Bennett 4.7%
Wood 4.2%
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1457822/nicola-sturgeon-wins-leaders-debate-poll

Nicola Sturgeon Wins Leaders' Debate - Poll
22:10, UK, Thursday 02 April 2015

SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon has come out on top in the first poll after the seven leaders faced each other in a televised debate.

More follows...

She's already PM of Scotland, she can't be PM of England, too. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 CBnZfrBUkAA55ac
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/wider-political-news/tv-clash-focuses-on-economy.122363554

Leaders debate: Nicola Sturgeon clear winner in snap YouGov poll
Thursday 2 April 2015
NICOLA Sturgeon 'won' tonight's ITV leadership debate, according to a snap poll.

The survey of 1100 people by YouGov had Scotland's First Minister as the leader who did best in the seven leader shoot-out.

Among those polled, Ms Sturgeon was on 28 per cent as the leader who performed best, followed by UKIP leader Nigel Farage on 20 per cent.

Next up was Prime Minister David Cameron (18%), Labour leader Ed Miliband (15%) and Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg (10%) Green leader Natalie Bennett (5%) followed by Leanne Wood of Plaid Cymru (4%).

In a second poll, by ICM, Ms Sturgeon also did well - with 17%, in fourth, compared to 25% for Miliband, Cameron (24%) and Farage (19%)

The party claimed that during the two hour programme, SNP membership surged.

General Election Campaign Director Angus Robertson MP said:

"This was an excellent performance by Nicola Sturgeon - setting out the persuasive case that a team of SNP MPs elected in May will provide a strong voice for Scotland, and help to deliver progressive politics right across the UK.

"The SNP gained more than 1,200 new members over the course of the debate, which reflects the energy and optimism which underpins our election campaign."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 am

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 CBntROQWAAAjRVX
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:47 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:00 pm

This will cheer you up, LL:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3024345/Surging-Sturgeon-Nightmare-Miliband-Tory-Labour-MPs-admit-SNP-chief-triumphed-historic-TV-debate.html

Daily Mail having a heart attack because ALL of the Dis-United Kingdom saw for itself last night what we already knew. That contrary to the outright racist abuse that has been slung by the London MSM, the SNP is NOT a load of woad-painted hairies all set on burning Newcastle before retreating at Derby. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 CBsWySDWYAEnUXdDis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 CBsj6DcWMAAc_sU

Lots of rattled cages in evidence today. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 CBsgtTDWMAANsfq

Oh, has it finally sunk in that Ms Sturgeon is First Minister of Scotland? That 'first' is like 'prime' and she speaks to foreign-type people? Without arguing with them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 pm

It's all wonderful.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 pm

This Tory imbecile, Michael Gove:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 2 Article-0-19C75B9400000578-638_306x539

is currently in the lead for most blind, ignorant remark of the day:

"I think it's probably fair to say that the three female leaders all did very well, in different ways. I think it's also legitimate to say that Nicola Sturgeon emerged as the most impressive debutante on the stage, she did very well," Mr Gove told the Today programme this morning

He has totally failed to grasp that Ms Sturgeon has been an MSP since 1999, deputy First Minister since 2007, and FM since Alex Salmond resigned. And that she has been on TV, and in debates, once or twice before....

The whole thing is vastly entertaining from north of the Border; the London establishment simply did not see this coming.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next