JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:07 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1464020/polish-prince-challenges-nigel-farage-to-duel

Polish 'Prince' Challenges Nigel Farage To Duel
Yanek Zylinski calls on the UKIP leader to meet him in Hyde Park to settle their differences in an "18th century" way.

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 Cegrab-20150413-095859-139-1-362x204

Share by email
A man claiming to be a Polish prince has challenged Nigel Farage to a duel with swords in "defence of my people in this country".

Brandishing a large sword, Yanek Zylinski said he had enough of "discrimination against Polish people" and called on the UKIP leader to meet him in Hyde Park.

In a video posted on YouTube Mr Zylinski called on the UKIP leader to meet him to resolve the issue in "a way that an 18th century Polish aristocrat and an English gentleman would traditionally do".

Quite right too! Less of this shouting and bawling, and more duelling! Who wouldn't like to see politicians going at each other with sabres?

We should have presidents and generals sorting things out man-to-man, too. Though I don't fancy Obama's chances against anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:45 pm

How disgraceful.  Clegg spends like no tomorrow too, I believe?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:50 pm

I am sorry for all the recovering alcoholics he's insulted by comparing them to Deputy PMs, Lily.

I must confess, I am losing track of which of the three of them does what. It's all turning into a sort of giant, greasy ball of Vows, kitchens, photo ops, Pledges, soundbites, photogenic wives, insults, promises that will never be kept, more kitchens, outright lies....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:08 pm

They have no empathy for their constituents at all.  

The people who fund them deserve so much better than they are able to offer.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:44 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2015/apr/13/election-2015-live-ed-miliband-labour-party-manifesto?CMP=share_btn_tw#block-552bce3ae4b0acaf1f59beaf

James Forsyth @JGForsyth
Follow
Chuka Umunna’s brutal line that leader of the Scottish Labour party doesn’t set UK Budget, suggests party beginning to write off Scotland

And:

Meanwhile, Scottish Labour say they are not planning to respond to Ummuna’s remarks, though one can imagine that they are fuming given that it plays directly to that “branch office” narrative of the relationship between Scottish Labour and Westminster colleagues that Murphy has been trying so hard to reshape

Not respond? That'll be the first time Murphy has shut up in weeks.

Claire Stewart ‏@stvclaire 58m58 minutes ago
@JimForScotland has turned down @ScotlandTonight request for interview to explain cuts confusion #GE2015

Probably because he can't explain the 'confusion', as he has been thrown under the bus by London Labour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:17 pm

There was a time when elections were not at all like that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:31 pm

As I keep muttering, I have never seen an election like this before, Lily, it's insane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:39 pm

It seems madness to me.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:45 pm

IT'S THAT BLOOMIN REFERENDUM. The one they should off kept the noses out off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Spot on, Sabot. The Westminster parties all quite brazenly told a pack of lies then to get their narrow victory, and binned all their fine Vows as soon as the polling stations closed. They were truly deluded if they thought anyone was going to forget that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Ah......serves them right then.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:58 pm

They must all be quite notably thick then. Or more to the point they think we are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 pm

I think there is a perverse kind of arrogance around it all?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:18 pm

It's all very confusing this evening, but it is looking rather as if Labour HQ has simply written Scotland off. And frankly, they deserve to be written off. They've treated parts of central Scotland and Glasgow like their own personal rotten boroughs for generations, taking it for granted that a monkey with a red rosette could get elected. I don't think they ever expected the voters there to wake up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Good for you guys!  yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Paul-G- @Rogue_74 · 4h 4 hours ago
@0604Arb1320 @AndrewMcMorrin @WingsScotland Having looked at Labour manifesto I see no mention of Scottish school leavers getting £1600

Ah, I knew I didn't imagine Murphy announcing he was going to hand out large sums of money to teenagers for....I have no idea what....in the middle of one of the migraine-inducing telly bunfights.

Lily, you know how there are those in the Democrats more than happy to keep people at the bottom and dependent on welfare, because it keeps them tame and malleable? That's how SLab has treated huge areas of the central belt and Glasgow.

Never anything better, never anything to aim for, always just enough to keep going and no more, in generation after generation. It's utterly shameful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Yes it is, Bonny.  We have it here too with a large underclass.  Free phones are worth it though....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Not sure if this is relevant, but did I read somewhere that The Labour Party were encouraging poor immigrants to go to England because they knew that the immigrants could be induced to vote Labour in exchange for promises of Benefits.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't think we have an 'underclass' as such, more deliberately-engineered pockets of the most appalling poverty and political neglect - and remember, UK 'welfare' is much less generous than the modern US equivalent. No free phones for starters....

In case anyone is desperate to know more about the genius that is SLAB leader Murphy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Murphy

Murphy was born in Glasgow and raised in a flat in the Arden. He was educated at St. Robert Bellarmine School in Glasgow until 1979, when he and his family emigrated to Cape Town, South Africa, after his father became unemployed. In Cape Town, he attended Milnerton High School.

In 1985, Murphy returned to Scotland aged 18 to avoid having to serve in the South African Defence Force.[3] He studied Politics and European Law at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. He was a student at Strathclyde for 9 years, but did not graduate from the university.[4][5]

No-one knows what he was doing at uni for NINE years without graduating.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm not 100% sure about that, Sabot. While I am sure Labour are more than capable of it, it's the Tories that have really done the damage, because so many migrants are desperate for work - any kind of work - and have been used to undercut established wages and working practices.

I feel sorry for many of the Eastern Europe migrants, a lot of them come here thinking the streets are paved with gold, as in the EU promises, and end up living in sheds with twenty other migrants working on big farms and in dodgy backstreet enterprises for little more than slave wages.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm pretty sure I am right, Bonny, but this was some time ago, while Labour were still in power. Almost certain that something was leaked about this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 pm

It sounds quite possible, Sabot, I just can't remember the specifics. It's all more playing with people's lives, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

It amounts to the same thing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 am

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 11 CCgWTi_W8AAdtX9

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:53 am

Ah, what a pleasant change! For the first time in what feels like centuries, the Scottish media is free of Murphy shouting and bawling.

There hasn't been a peep from him, or the SLabs in general, since London Labour called him out as a lying toerag yesterday - they've been turning down requests for interviews. And remember, we're talking about people that would sell their grannies for a two-minute slot on Reporting Scotland.

It is, of course, too good to last; no doubt they are all holed up somewhere, fighting among themselves as they try to work out how to talk their way out of this one.

Meanwhile, for the first and probably only time, I am going to congratulate London Labour in the persons of Ed Balls and Chuka Umunna - for just about the finest bit of political backstab backstab of a colleague I have ever seen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next