JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Or summoning a dragon. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm wondering if the Orkney and Shetland Islands will, as they have been for more than 50 years, be solidly Liberal (aka LibDems)? LL
The constituency has elected only Liberal and Liberal Democrat MPs since 1950, the longest run of any British Parliamentary Constituency.[3][4] In each general election from 1955 until 1979, in 1987 and again in 2010 it was the safest Liberal Democrat seat in Britain.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:33 pm

That I find sad. I don't care who kicks the Labor lot into the rough, but I was brought up in the Islands when Jo Grimond was MP. However, so long as the SNP take it then I can accept it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Have a read of this, LL:

http://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2015/04/06/things-dont-just-happen-judith-dumont

And remember, Carmichael, wearing the Secretary of State hat Cameron gave him, was up to his neck in Frenchgate, and failed efforts to smear Nicola Sturgeon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Have a read of this, LL:

http://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2015/04/06/things-dont-just-happen-judith-dumont

And remember, Carmichael, wearing the Secretary of State hat Cameron gave him, was up to his neck in Frenchgate, and failed efforts to smear Nicola Sturgeon.
I actually know very little about politics, as you know, so maybe I am just being nostalgic. My dad knew Jo Grimond and he was highly respected in the Orkneys. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 pm

I think that was in gentler times, LL. It's all got very dirty in the 21st century - the campaign against YES in the referendum was just about the worst I have ever seen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 CC0lJqoWYAALui4

Oh dear, what a shame. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 CC0p7GXWIAEs294
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 CC0lJqoWYAALui4

Oh dear, what a shame. Pcorneater

How sad. Never mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Looking good.....rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 CC0nih7WIAAB174

Murdoch is going to want payback for that.....I bet he throws his media behind Milliband.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Oh dear....oh dear.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:15 am

Dear me!

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-vortex-of-the-sun/

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Sunssay

So, Scottish Sun is pro-SNP and London Sun is anti-SNP? I see. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh, Lord spare us! Cameron is in Gravesend, at a Sikh rally. So far so good. SamCam is wearing a rather nice headscarf....

Unfortunately, Cameron is also wearing Sikh headgear..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:51 pm

What?  Seriously?  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 pm

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/news/thousands-flock-to-celebrate-sikh-35349/

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Camsik10

Prime Minister David Cameron and wife Samantha join people celebrating Vaisakhi in Gravesend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Oh My God.

I hope they don't have one of those thingies where penitents hang hooks off their skin. Or do I?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 pm

In the same way as I wear a skullcap when attending a bar mitzvah or Jewish wedding he is wearing a head covering; it's merely polite. I see nothing wrong, tho maybe a proper turban would have been better, but I think you actually have to be a Sikh to wear one of those. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

It's not the headgear, LL, it's him....he always looks ill at ease in anything out of the ordinary. He always looks as if he's playing dress-up:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Cameron_dawlish_hat

Boris can get away with just about anything....

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Gay-Pride-March-Through-L-011

and Certain Others can always be relied on to throw themselves into the spirit of the thing....

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 14 Tumblr_n6n3bkVobj1tddu1lo1_1280
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 pm

It's not the headgear, LL, it's him....he always looks ill at ease in anything out of the ordinary. He always looks as if he's playing dress-up:

He is!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:26 pm

lily wrote:It's not the headgear, LL, it's him....he always looks ill at ease in anything out of the ordinary. He always looks as if he's playing dress-up:

He is!

That is the problem. And strange that various other Non Sikhs have recently appeared doing the same thing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:39 pm

It's not as though the Sikhs can't see through the stunts.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:57 pm

It's always entertaining when they want something, like votes, and have to mingle with the plebs at Sikh temples, cattle sales, factories, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:12 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/570174/Ukip-Nigel-Farage-declines-sword-fight-Polish-aristocrat

Nigel Farage declines weird offer of sword duel as he highlights Ukip's links with Poland

NIGEL Farage has rejected the offer of a sword fight with a Polish ‘prince’ living in west London – instead pointing to Ukip's growing popularity in the eastern European country.

By TOM BATCHELOR

Flamboyant aristocrat Janek Zylinski bizarrely challenged Mr Farage to an 18th century-style duel in the capital's Hyde Park, after claiming he's "had enough" of claimed discrimination against Poles living in Britain.

Mr Zylinski is the son of Polish cavalry officer, Andrzej Zylinski, who led a victorious cavalry charge against Nazi occupiers during the Second World War.

He said he intended to use his father’s sword for his hoped-for encounter with Mr Farage and appears in an online video holding the antique blade.

Mr Zylinski, who lives in Ealing, goes on to offer Mr Farage a “duel of words” in case the Ukip MEP declined the offer because his sword “is a little bit rusty”.

“What I have to do is to stand up in defence of my people in this country, in the UK,” Mr Zylinski said in the video.

“Ive had enough of the discrimination against Polish people in this country.

“The most idiotic example I've heard of has been Mr Nigel Farage blaming migrants for traffic jams on the M40. Enough is enough, Mr Farage.

“If you agree, I would like us to meet in Hyde Park one morning with our swords and resolve this matter in the way that an 18th century Polish aristocrat and an English gentleman would traditionally do.

"Are you up for it, Mr Farage?“

However, a spokesman for Mr Farage today appeared to decline to offer, telling Mr Zylinski he should look at the anti-EU party's increasing support in Poland.

Oh, what a pity! I was looking forward to that. I am totally in favour of politicians, generals, etc., settling their arguments man-to-man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next