JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Nowadays, Lily, he would get pretty much the same reception from the UK police...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  lily Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:02 pm

He must be really stupid.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:39 am

I saw this very revealing link on the hounders:

xxxxxxhttps://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/the-lies-and-intimidation-tactics-of-sonia-poulton-2/

Sonz still trying to pretend she doesn't know so-called 'outlaw' Jimmy Jones?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 am

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 Screen49

Sly or what? What's that cliche the haters are so fond of - Duper's Delight?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Is it just my browser or is it more general but one of the most popular web sites on the Internet seems to be down.

simon taylor ‏@riffwood 15h15 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton when is the documentary please Sonia ?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 15h15 hours ago
@riffwood we'll keep you updated. Everything very close to chest since trailer www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann

COULD THE GREAT FILM-MAKER BE LITERALLY AT THIS VERY MOMENT PREPARING THE GREAT REVEAL DO YOU THINK?  Or has she just done a runner?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Heaven's to Betsy.  It's not just you Greenink.

Vote Option 1 or 2?

Err....err........2.   roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Alas, I can get it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Alas, I can get it....
So can I, LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:44 pm

How odd - I can on Chrome but Firefox is blocking the site for some reason. Perhaps there is something on the page which clashes with Firefox?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:46 pm

greenink211 wrote:How odd - I can on Chrome but Firefox is blocking the site for some reason. Perhaps there is something on the page which clashes with Firefox?
I'm on Firefox, no problems there, but my proxy refused to load it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm on Safari and I can't.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 pm

I can get it on Chrome and IE - odd.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:11 am

it's just past 8am here and now Firefox won't load it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 am

Still there for me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Mine cannot find the server....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Bizarre. I have absolutely NO idea what the problem is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:39 pm

It must be something here, Bonny.  Now my letter height is messed up.  Oh well, it will be sorted out.... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:05 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11946p420-sonia-poulton-teaser-trailer-out-now-4-oct-2015

Bennett, quote:

I understand that Sonia Poulton has been whingeing on Twitter, calling this forum a 'cess-pit' once again, and furiously denying that she has any connection with Royden James Jones, the man who appeared in Wrexham Magistrates Court last week on charges under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the Malicious Communications Act. She has also publicly denied any involvement or contact with any other trolling or stalking blogs.

This tweet from two years ago, welcoming the return of the 'Team Outlaw' blog run by Royden Jones (and some say Poulton was admin for that blog) from her says otherwise (theoutlawjimmy = Royden James Jones):

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 Screen51
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:12 pm

http://darrenlaverty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-history-of-documentary.html

The History of the Documentary
Posted by Darren Laverty
Another new documentary is due to be aired very soon. This WILL BE ON MSM but at present I am unable to confirm which company has commissioned it and which channel it will air on.

To be called "Madeleine McCann - The History of the Documentary".

It will not focus on Madeleine McCann as that part of the title is simply used to draw attention to the video.

Nor will it focus on the history of the documentary in general terms.

The focus of this documentary about The Documentary will be the interminable story of the Poulton documentary. Of course, like the Poulton documentary the focus may change as the mood takes the film maker (or Twitter posts demand).

The documentary is due out very very soon but its actual release date is dependent on the publication by Poulton of The Documentary itself (hopefully on MSM where as promised, or has that changed?).

This documentary will cover the entire history of "the Documentary" right from the first mention by Poulton back in the realms of real history (or so it seems) right through to discussion of the expected stunning revelations it is supposed to contain and the impact those revelations have on the police efforts to solve the case which The Documentary originally purported to focus on.

The new and imminent documentary (The History Of The Documentary) will call on everybody who can be doorstepped for comments and contributions and will include their comments whether particularly relevant or interesting. It will accept offers of information and interviews from anyone who has proclaimed him or herself an expert on "the Documentary" through social media. The aim is to be inclusive. No comment, however revealing of the commentator's ignorance will be refused. And no intrusion into personal space or private space, however crass, will be left out.

As the publication date is so imminent - to be aired immediately after "The History Of The Documentary" is released, a teaser will come out shortly showing a few snippets of the presenter's in-depth journalistic skills (such as failing to get comments from key persons involved in the making of "The History Of The Documentary"). Maybe the presenter will go back to Poulton's home and find her actually in this time?

Please keep your eyes open for further information about the publication of this new documentary as details might change over the next two or three years while waiting for those who commissioned Poulton's epic to actually produce it.

The teaser for "The History of The Documentary" might be released on a one-page amateur blog as that will in itself be a tease and will hide from the public which MSM company will finally air the full documentary.

More news soon.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Posted by DR Laverty but taken from Myths and composed by tigerloaf! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Ah, thanks, LL, I didn't realise that!

Another excellent piece of writing from Tigerloaf- the original:

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8125

New Madeleine McCann Documentary - on MSM
Postby tigerloaf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:07 am

Another new documentary is due to be aired very soon. This WILL BE ON MSM but at present I am unable to confirm which company has commissioned it and which channel it will air on.

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:28 pm

What a bunch of amateurs Poulton et al are.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:16 am

The latest excuse:

IWTT aka Truthie ‏@Real_IWTT_Ringo Nov 8 Wales, United Kingdom
@SoniaPoulton I hear the release of your #McCann video "The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann – A War of Information" is imminent. Where?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Real_IWTT_Ringo we're currently dealing with legal issues regarding Operation Grange. More info to follow.

Yeah, of course you are. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 am

At least Sonz is keeping busy while she waits:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  3h3 hours ago
Will be discussing the complex issue of childhood obesity on #Sky after 10 this morning.

One does hope that the real reasons for the endless postponements of this  blockbuster  don't  involve Sonz's apparent fondness for the Murdoch shill-ing. Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 am

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 19 Screen49

Sonz gives a demonstration of the haters' beloved 'Duper's Delight'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next