JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8m8 minutes ago
Reality TV is society gone to Hell. People sink to low levels to 'star'. Poor kids discovering Daddy has new baby coming with GF via #CBB

I wouldn't know, personally, due to not watching chav TV. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:37 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  8m8 minutes ago
Reality TV is society gone to Hell. People sink to low levels to 'star'. Poor kids discovering Daddy has new baby coming with GF via #CBB

I wouldn't know, personally, due to not watching chav TV. Pcorneater
Nor me.  She really is the most boring ancient monument on the planet!    LL   Hahau Hahau

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 pm

She's probably trying to be relevant, or dahn wiv da kidz, or something equally wince-making. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:48 pm

bb1 wrote:She's probably trying to be relevant, or dahn wiv da kidz, or something equally wince-making. Pcorneater
My son said she has the largest hottentot a*se he has ever seen on a white woman!!   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Or a Kardashian bum that the silicone has oozed out of....

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 PAY-Kim-Kardashian
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Or a Kardashian bum that the silicone has oozed out of....

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 PAY-Kim-Kardashian
That is gross, I nearly choked on me Lincolnshire sausage! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:01 pm

I deliberately avoid chav TV, but alas, it isn't always possible to avoid everything Kardashian. You can be peacefully reading a paper, when one of the freak show suddenly appears in front of you. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Enlighten me, dear lady, what the hell is 'chav tv'? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:12 pm

These ghastly, attention-seeking morons on reality TV, LL. 21st century bread and circuses - point a camera at the halfwits and watch them perform.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:15 pm

bb1 wrote:These ghastly, attention-seeking morons on reality TV, LL. 21st century bread and circuses - point a camera at the halfwits and watch them perform.
You mean programs like I'm a celebrity, which I have never seen but only know by comments made by friends? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Yes, that sort of thing, LL. I have never, ever watched a single one of them. Neither have I watched any of these ghastly Celebrity X-Factor Dancing on Ice shows, either.

Unfortunatly, it's near-impossible to avoid them entirely.

I couldn't give a flying one which talentless z-lister is involved with which other talentless z-lister.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Speaking of talentless.....

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 15m15 minutes ago
@fiorifan Ros is a talented writer. I look forward to one day watching her cinematic debut of the story of you-know-what! X

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 11m11 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton That would be epic. xxx

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@fiorifan crazier things have happened. There's a boulder or two in this path but once that's out the way....who knows...? X

Many have suspected some dumb literary scheme involving those two has been plotted from the start. And anyone that imagines 'Ros' is a talented writer, needs to broaden their horizons a bit.

Endlessly-repeated cliches and falsehoods do not a Tolstoy make.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 pm

First of all, I too abhor reality shows and can say I can't be bothered to watch them. They are for the brain dead IMO.

As for Ros and friends, they can dream on all they want. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:04 pm

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11946p590-sonia-poulton-teaser-trailer-out-now-4-oct-2015

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)
Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:26 pm

Sonia Poulton DOT Com is no more:

Interesting, though I am none too sure what it means. Though her company appears to have been dissolved just weeks after the trailer in the OP. Probably nothing of much importance, it never is with these types. IMO, Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Ditto. Lol
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:17 am

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 29 Screen31

Looks like it was a bit of a flop?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:46 pm

A bit? You are being kind again. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 pm

The Mutton bog:

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton13 January 2016 at 08:08
Sonia certainly has all the material to blow this case wide apart 13:16, but the timing has to be right.

Operation Grange is obviously coming to an end and it would be morally wrong to do anything that would interfere with it at this stage.

It is up and ready to go when the time is right 13:16, and it will be well worth waiting for!

Operation Grange is obviously coming to an end

'Obviously'? No, it isn't. And this isn't Portugal, where missing child cases are closed and confidential witness statements made public for freaks like them to slobber over.

PS - since when did Sonz, Mutton and their ilk have any idea about what is 'morally wrong'? Pitchforkers and haters don't have morals.

Does she really think that Sonz knows better than the REAL police? yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 pm

PS - Does Sonz know her deranged boyfriend, the Flat Earther Lotto Lout, is on the loose again, calling anyone that dares disagree with him 'nonces' and 'rapists'?

PPS - Will Sonz be supporting her chum so-called 'outlaw' Jimmy Jones on the 25th, when he's in the dock on assorted internet-related offences?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Oh, and wasn't the delay supposedly being caused by legal problems/boulders, rather than their non-existent morals? Because if Sonz and co had any morals, she wouldn't have been harrassing Kate McCann in her own family's home in the first place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Operation Grange won't be coming to an end and the case won't be closed, and they certainly won't be announcing that it is. So just another excuse for Sonz to keep her non existent Documentary on ice. Jesus, more than a year of unadulterated nothing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:52 pm

You know how they love leading their brilliant bunch on. That hope doesn't come cheap.

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Anonymous14 January 2016 at 14:20
Thanx v much Ros for answering my qu about Sonia's doc. What I take from that is that she's got some inside info on when Op Grange is to be wound up - then she's going to blast us all with what she's got. If you say she's 'sitting on a goldmine' - and I believe you 100% - when it comes out this is going to be good, good, good!! Can't wait! Atta girl! Go, go go!

Yeah, right, whatever. Sleep

PS - if Sonz knows all this Secret, Case-Cracking, Stuff, then shouldn't she be talking to the Yard, and not BFF Mutton? And 'sitting on a goldmine' isn't the best-ever choice of words. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 pm

but....Bonny. You are being logical and since when did logic and Ros and Sonz mix?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next