JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal?

+2
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Empty So, Gonzo's filed an appeal?

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 pm

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html?spref=tw

Gonçalo Amaral's appeal in the civil case that has been presented against him by the McCann family has been filed this morning.

Thank you to each and every one of you that has shown support for Mr Amaral. There are no words to adequately express our gratitude.

We will keep you updated on any developments.

Thank you so very much.

As they haven't even bothered to produce accounts showing income AND EXPENDITURE for the original Scrounge Fund once in six years, no-one sane is expecting to get anything resembling the truth from them.

They still haven't explained just went on with their WoC farce, or who in the UK encouraged them to try that stunt.

Still, Team Gonzo has got away with giving their minions the mushroom treatment for years, so why should anything change? His worshippers are too deluded to ask any rather obvious questions.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Empty Re: So, Gonzo's filed an appeal?

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Oh, and why aren't we being told the supposed grounds for the appeal? Especially after their WoC fiasco - one would have expected Team Gonzo to be Transparent....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Sources reveal Gonzo's grounds for appeal:

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Its-not-fair1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 15m15 minutes ago
#mccann the Appeal of Snr Amaral Is now filled please dig deep and donate to his fund
"@PJ_GA: Appeal filed http://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html … #McCann"

Most important words there are DIG DEEP. Lisbon seafood restaurants St Goncalol is depending on you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine
Post PeterMac Today at 1:05 pm

I wonder if she knew about the appeal having been lodged.

Probably not, and I doubt if she would be that bothered. Everything Gonzo touches turns to sh*t, and this will be no different. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:59 pm

bb1 wrote:
Post  PeterMac Today at 1:05 pm

Probably not, and I doubt if she would be that bothered. Everything Gonzo touches turns to sh*t, and this will be no different. Pcorneater

That is true.

I have been through the judgement, and am at a loss as to what grounds for appeal he has. The best I can come up with is the amount of the damages awarded.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:11 pm

I am not a legal type, as you may have noticed, Jean-Pierre. But, if he quibbles about the amount of the damages, is he not then admitting the offence?

I would ROFLMAO if the judge doubled the damages because Amaral is a time-wasting nuisance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:

That is true.

I have been through the judgement, and am at a loss as to what grounds for appeal he has. The best I can come up with is the amount of the damages awarded.  
Do you think Gonzo watches Judge Judy? You know, "I'm suing you for $5,000, $100 you owe me, $4,900 is for my pain and suffering"? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:

That is true.

Do you think Gonzo watches Judge Judy?  You know, "I'm suing you for $5,000, $100 you owe me, $4,900 is for my pain and suffering"?   LL   Hahau Hahau

I think much of Amarals legal advice stems from the Harlow Legal Advice Centre.

And it seems from the court reports that his legal advisers in Portugal are prepared to go along with it. Reference the WOC nonsense and the "seven year rule" appeal.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:17 pm

But, but .... I thought he had become a legal eagle, you know, a doctor and all that? Why would he need ShoppingTrolleyman, he is a brilliant - Sardine Man. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm

There's something else, which may, or may not be, significant, Jean-Pierre.

Up till now, Amaral has been a co-defendant. But the others - CdM, his publishers, etc - got off virtually scotfree.

Amaral is on his own now - he can't try to hide behind other people. There is little in his recorded life over the last fifteen-twenty years to indicate he has anything resembling a spine, so I suspect he's going to find it rather uncomfortable.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Predictably, citizen churnalist Natasha Donn, aka Lime_harry of the hounders, has done another of those woeful pieces where she takes a few news items, mixes it in with hater internet gossip from her forker chums, and tries to pass it off as a genuine report:

http://portugalresident.com/maddie-cop-launches-appeal-against-mccann%E2%80%99s-record-damages-%E2%80%98win%E2%80%99-of-%E2%82%AC500000

Posted by portugalpress on June 15, 2015
Maddie cop launches appeal against McCann’s record damages ‘win’ of €500,000

Following a huge crowd-funding drive that has raised over £29,000 from well-wishers almost exclusively from the UK, former police inspector Gonçalo Amaral has today filed his appeal against the €500,000-plus damages awarded against him in a civil case taken out by the parents of Madeleine McCann.

The Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral published the news this morning, thanking “each and every one” of the nearly 2000 people who have given money to the British gofundme appeal that has helped take Amaral’s legal fight to its next stage.

As the message went out, donations continued apace - with over £390 raised in a matter of hours.

Several of the day’s donors commented this was “news worth celebrating”, but more than one suggested the story is “unlikely to be covered by mainstream media”.

Indeed, by coincidence British media is much more focused today on Madeleine’s mother Kate who is leading a bike ride for a missing people’s charity.

Kate McCann has told reporters that she is “really encouraged” by progress being made by police in the eight-year hunt for her daughter.

Meantime, the gofundme appeal - started by a young Birmingham woman who was only 14 when Madeleine went missing - is set to continue.

Updates are promised - though with the speed of Portuguese justice it is anyone’s guess when Amaral’s appeal will be set a date for hearing.

As readers may be aware, the long-running civil case taken out by Madeleine’s parents centred on claims Amaral made in his book The Truth of the Lie in which he suggested the McCanns had faked their daughter’s abduction.

The McCann’s said the book caused them “devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain”.

Amaral’s supporters however claim they “will not let this case pass into obscurity” and “do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions”.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

That is surely one of her worst efforts yet.

Oh, and if Gonzo worshippers 'do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions'-

HOW COME NONE OF THEM EVER ASK WHAT ANY OF THE MONEY IN THE SCROUNGE FUNDS IS REALLY BEING SPENT ON?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Odd that there doesn't seem to be anything about this momentous news concerning a Beloved Son of Portugal in the real Portuguese media yet.

Maybe later - they probably have to clear all that boring, trivial stuff about Grexits off their front pages first. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 pm

deborah carlisle ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 3h3 hours ago
Goncalo Amaral has launched Appeal and is said to be suing the #McCann & tapas crew & entities @LoveRandomleigh God Bless him

You have to love the irony of a creature that stole from and neglected her own parents showering blessings on a serial loser and dirty, convicted criminal ex-cop. Birds of a feather and all that. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm

In the name...now the dirty, convicted criminal, disgraced ex-cop has the gall to quote Churchill:

http://pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/06/a-note-of-gratitude.html

Dear friends,

Today, the 15th of June, my appeal against the sentence that has recently been produced in the trial concerning my book, "Maddie, A Verdade da Mentira", was filed at the Civil Court of Lisbon.

Now I serenely await the Appellate Court's decision, reaffirming my confidence in Portuguese Justice.

The wave of solidarity that was generated to support me has been very moving and makes me feel extremely humble. I am so very grateful to each and every one of you, who have supported me and continue to do so; none of this would have been possible without you.

Winston Churchill said: "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honour; duty; mercy; hope."

Truth is also simple. It is truth that guides me, and it will continue to do so, in its simplicity and greatness.

Thank you very much.

Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral

Someone should have pointed out to him that Churchill fought fascism, he didn't give money to the squalid remnants of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Oh, and as Big Rock Rocky Rocks in his Head is strangely reticent as to just why he is appealing, one can only assume that the main reason is indeed:

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Notfair_graphic256

and that he has every intention of running away from reality for as long as the courts let him away with it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 pm

PS - at least Sonz will now have yet another excuse to delay her little fillum. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Excellent question on Injustice:

If it's truth that guides the great man then why has he got a conviction for perjury...?

And for defrauding his own brother.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Some unknown Gonzo lackey - probably Astro - has posted this as 'proof' of the appeal:

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Appeal10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7820

Re: Kate McCann really encouraged by police progress
Postby scoobydoo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Are they speaking about Madeleine or amaral.

The trolls have done nothing to keep Madeleine from fading into obscurity. It is the McCanns who have campaigned and campaigned, and basicly had to dance for the media to keep her in the public eye. The mccanns who campaigned to get the case reopened. All the likes of Leanne baulch have done is piggy back on the case of madeleine McCann for their own little bit of associated glory. And exactly who do they think they are to announce they wont tolerate unanswered questions. Mind readers since they seem to be stating there are unanswered questions, the police as they seem to think they have a right to be answered, a bunch of internet knuckle draggers perhaps?

As for amaral, no one cares. So what if he appeals. The important thing is not the money but stopping his lies. Guess what trolls? The publishers and broadcasters are not appealing which means no one is going to publish his work again. Its not financially worth it, especially as the trolls handed it out for free!

Quite.

It's noticeable that Baulch and co are ignoring the complete failure of Morais' latest We Love Gonzo petition in Portugal - pathetically little support for Big Rocky Rock, the Son of Portugal. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:47 am

The famously-stupid yoyo:

Wish I knew what ground the appeal was on. Hope the appeal is for the verdict to be thrown out as can't see how the verdict to rescind the book unban can be technically correct. It makes a mockery of the legal system if a lower court is allowed to get away with overruling the decision of the highest court.

No, it doesn't, actually, because it was made clear at the time that the un-banning was a TEMPORARY judgement pending the full decision at the libel trial. Amazing how they struggle to grasp the most basic things - if they even know about them in the first place.

Astounding how Gonzo worshippers never complain about getting the mushroom treatment; one would have expected fantastic armchair defectives like them to have noticed by now that the real world doesn't match the fairy tales their idols have spun to give them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 am

Still nothing about this in the real Portuguese media. I even tried Pesquisa-ing his former friends on CdM and got:

Não existem resultados para a sua pesquisa.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/Pesquisa.html?pesquisa=goncalo+amaral&date_de=16%2F6%2F2015&date_ate=16%2F6%2F2015&filt=&order=&page=1&pagres=10

For the benefit of thicko haters, that means he hasn't been mentioned in CdM for the last 24 hours. Looks like another door has slammed in his face.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

We trust in Justice and serenely await the Judge's decision, in solidarity with Gonçalo Amaral.

-pjga blog, before the verdict came in.

I find that the court's decision is unfair

-Gonzo, after the verdict.

Now I serenely await the Appellate Court's decision, reaffirming my confidence in Portuguese Justice.

Gonzo, allegedly, yesterday.

He and his cult really ought to read this:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7826

Amaral's concept of free speech

And grasp that they are living in a 21st century European democracy, which thankfully protects civil and human rights from the squalid leftovers from fascism that have thrown their weight around in Portugal for far too long, IMO.

Oh, and good luck with the, It's not fair! plea. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Myths has a few suggestions for those that “do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions”.

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7820

Why were the attacks on children brushed under the carpet?
Why did his officers torture a woman whose daughter was missing?
Why was it that under torture the mother confirmed all your theories but could not give you any information that led to her missing daughter or evidence of her or any information you hadn't aslreasdy dreamed up?
Why did he cover up the mother's torture?
Why did he not check the CCTV when Madeleine disappeared?
Why didn't he have the flat examined straight away?
Why did he claim the dogs were proof?
Why did he screw up the fingerprinting?
Why didn't he do a reconstruction straight away?
Why did he ignore the advice of missing children organisations and try to keep the disappearance quiet?
Why did he lie in his book?
Why did his lawyer admit that Madeleine might be alive?
Why did he think Madeleine would be declared dead after seven years?
Why did he misunderstand the ward of the court rules?
Why did he misrepresent the DNA findings?

I can suggest a few more.

Why, in The Truth - I'm a Liar did Amaral 'forget' to mention the rather important fact that he had been made an arguido himself, over his alleged involvement in the later-proven torture of the mother of a missing child, just before a British child went missing?

Why have he and his supporters tried so hard to brush under the carpet the fact that Amaral was a walking disaster area long before 2007, and that he was nearly €500,000 in debt when Madeleine McCann went missing?

Why didn't his supporters tell the rest of the world about his civil conviction for brother-defrauding?

Why do his supporters repeatedly LIE about the Cipriano case?

Why did he invent that ridiculous story about the FLOs, when the police files proved it was a pack of lies?

In short, why does the convicted perjurer tell so many lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Addressed to Gonzo, on the main Scrounge page:

Anonymous7:50 p.m.
Such moving words, we may be trolls but you are our King! We love and respect you and will serve you forever.
]

So, that makes Amaral.....

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa-LagMAQSMScb4_lke_fqjDWokB7A0MWR28hCYeqdMBZiJpZ_iw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next