JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal?

+2
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 Empty Re: So, Gonzo's filed an appeal?

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:51 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=825

The Gofundme account total states what has been donated through the site. Not what is in the account. The Gofundme pages still show the amount donated long after the funds have been withdrawn so I think it would defintely be possible to withdraw and redonate same money for the purposes of misleading public re level of support. But the downside is the cost in fees of doing this. Unless proper accounting is demonstrated to prove otherwise. Perhaps the enid o'dowd lady will do the honours? If only for the point of showing a professional lack of bias?

It's very simple for Team Gonzo to prove the scrounge funds are kosher.

Just produce accounts for the last few years. If they can't or won't do that simple thing, they cannot blame sceptics for speculating, can they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:53 pm

bb1 wrote:A very good point by Jean-Pierre on Injustice:

I am sure these donations are absolutely genuine and above board.  And I am equally certain that when the independently audited accounts of the Amaral fund are released this will show that all the figures tie up between Amaral's fund, Go Fund Me and the legal costs, and there is no evidence of any recycling of donations.

May I also commend the two donors for having managed to make their Portuguese donations equal exactly £4000 - but why oh why donate via the GoFundMe site.  The cost of doing so is at least £400 - (5%) and if the money was collected in euros and converted to GBP, there would be an exchange rate cost typically of 1% to 2%.  (an extra £80 to £160).

Whereas if they had simply made the donation directly via the BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa, there would have been no charge and no exchange costs and Amaral could have been £500 quid better off.  

I am sure there is a simple explanation for this.    

Got it, Jean Pierre. Another reason for thinking that this is Brits.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:00 pm

bb1 wrote:It can't be hidden, so personally I doubt that this has happened.

Easiest thing in the world to hide if the same person has the admin key to both funds, Sabot, and refuses to publish any accounts - remember, Baulch left, and tossed the admin key to someone in Portimao.....

IMO, it's little more than a Ponzi scheme, and sooner or later, will come crashing down, as they always do.

As for the rest, think of this. The haters always moan about Ben Needham's family getting little support - but they'd rather throw away their money on a disgraced ex-detective's vendetta against a British family, than give it to the Needhams.

What does that say about them?

But The Fund still wouldn't amount to 47,000 Pounds, Bonny. If it actually does. How much is that in Euros? Sorry, I can't be bothered to do the not difficult sum.

However, it worries me somewhat that Ms Baulch bailed out. Who hounded her, I wonder?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Gofundme isn't the important one, Sabot, it's just a channel which shows totals pledged. We have NO idea what has been passed to the main pjga fund, just as we have NO idea what is going in and out of the pjga fund.

There is no trustworthy or even believable explanation as to why Baulch bailed - the cover story was 'spending more time with her family'.

I further suspect there were NOT two separate, conveniently anonymous 'donations' of £4,000 at virtually the same moment - whoever is cooking the books hit Submit twice in error, mayhap?

That's another good point from Injustice - why aren't these 'Portuguese professionals' working for Amaral pro bono?

And I've just remembered, dirtymac has been muttering for months about 'needing a big donation from Portugal'.....

I do hope the Yard are taking a close look at the Gonzo funds - especially the fraud squad.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:15 pm

I must be psychic - right on cue, along comes Hounder Churnalist Donn to talk this nonsense up. rofl rofl rofl rofl
An anonymous group of Portuguese “business and legal workers” have ploughed over €5,500 (£4000) into the online appeal, set up by a young single mother to raise money for beleaguered ex-Maddie cop Gonçalo Amaral. Amaral’s appeal against the €600,000 in damages awarded against him in the civil case taken out by the parents of missing Madeleine is due to be decided by Lisbon’s Appellate Court “any day now”.

Yeah, sure they have. I wonder if Donn will end up in the dock with the rest of them when the truth about this comes out.

The donation - arriving in the legal fund early on Tuesday morning - has been widely shared on social media where a veritable avalanche of support for Amaral has accompanied him for the past eight years. But so far it has been ignored by the British mainstream media. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/appeal-to-raise-money-for-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-legal-costs-gets-huge-cash-boost#sthash.v293cRCP.G8YTkkx2.dpuf

Possibly because the MSM have seen Ponzi schemes and dodgy fundraising before? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Gofundme isn't the important one, Sabot, it's just a channel which shows totals pledged. We have NO idea what has been passed to the main pjga fund, just as we have NO idea what is going in and out of the pjga fund.

There is no trustworthy or even believable explanation as to why Baulch bailed - the cover story was 'spending more time with her family'.

I further suspect there were NOT two separate, conveniently anonymous 'donations' of £4,000 at virtually the same moment - whoever is cooking the books hit Submit twice in error, mayhap?

That's another good point from Injustice - why aren't these 'Portuguese professionals' working for Amaral pro bono?

And I've just remembered, dirtymac has been muttering for months about 'needing a big donation from Portugal'.....

I do hope the Yard are taking a close look at the Gonzo funds - especially the fraud squad.

Perhaps Ms Baulch sussed that things weren't entirely proper, and started to ask questions. I have no reason to suspect that she was dishonest

Yep, two donations of 4,000 Pounds at the same time is suspect. But it doesn't really matter in the end. The outcome will be the same.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:I must be psychic - right on cue, along comes Hounder Churnalist Donn to talk this nonsense up. rofl rofl rofl rofl
An anonymous group of Portuguese “business and legal workers” have ploughed over €5,500 (£4000) into the online appeal, set up by a young single mother to raise money for beleaguered ex-Maddie cop Gonçalo Amaral. Amaral’s appeal against the €600,000 in damages awarded against him in the civil case taken out by the parents of missing Madeleine is due to be decided by Lisbon’s Appellate Court “any day now”.

Yeah, sure they have. I wonder if Donn will end up in the dock with the rest of them when the truth about this comes out.

The donation - arriving in the legal fund early on Tuesday morning - has been widely shared on social media where a veritable avalanche of support for Amaral has accompanied him for the past eight years. But so far it has been ignored by the British mainstream media. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/appeal-to-raise-money-for-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-legal-costs-gets-huge-cash-boost#sthash.v293cRCP.G8YTkkx2.dpuf

Possibly because the MSM have seen Ponzi schemes and dodgy fundraising before? rofl rofl rofl

So was it 4,000 or 8,000?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:22 pm

I don't know, Sabot, only the person holding the admin keys knows the truth. And they ain't speaking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:49 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=825

Truthiness2 wrote:
Didn't Petermac call for a really big donation to draw attention to the fund (ie because no body really cares except the bizarre Donn woman)

So on one morning two people coincidentally 'donate' exactly £4,000 each? Separately and uncoordinated? :s_laughat

What are the odds of that? :s_smile

And their followers swallow that hook line and stinker? :mrgreen:

There are two funds now, are there not? The PJGA one and the UK one run by the same anonymous people, now that Leanne Baulch has washed her hands of it. So there are several ways that the miraculous identical amounts appeared anonymously on the same day:

The Fund total does not reduce when funds are taken out, so they could take out the whole 47,000 and it would remain the same.

We have no idea how much has gone out of the account without detailed accounts. Proper detailed accounts will never ever appear, because that would require honesty.

So you could take £8000 from the GFM and transfer it to the PJGA fund. Then put it back in the GFM account via two £4000 pound donations, so that Donn can 'report' it.

Yes they would lose some money in the transaction, but look at the kind of people we're talking about - they don't bat an eye at hounding the family of a missing child and at protecting her abductor(s), so a little lost revenue in return for another Donn spectacular would mean nothing. They can and will justify anything as long as it hurts those pesky McCanns, their children and Madeleine.

Or, the PJGA transfer 8,000 from the GFM to the PJGA fund and then 'lend' it to someone in Portugal or Spain, and then that person, or those people, donate it back into the GFM account.

I can now see why LB passed over the GFM account. She would be prosecuted in this country should any 'creative accounting' was going on with the GFM monies. Those in Portugal would be less likely to be held to account.

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 Clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:58 pm

What the 'donations' looked like earlier today:

So, Gonzo's filed an appeal? - Page 8 Anonim10

I reckon it's the same 'donation'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Why should we mind? I don't honestly think that The Appeal Court is likely to behave dishonestly. Although it might have done some eight or ten years ago.

I did have some difficulty with some of The Court's Judgements, but they were understandable in a convoluted way.

There is, however, a small difference in the two donations, albeit not that much. And ten whole minutes. My goodness me. Are these people that stupid?
Don't answer that.

But my real point is missed. It won't actually make any difference to the end result, which I am not betting on.

But I bet that Mr. Bennett is spitting tin tacks for not having received the same amount of financial support. Although that wouldn't have made any difference either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:11 pm

An anonymous group of Portuguese “business and legal workers” have ploughed over €5,500 (£4000) - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/appeal-to-raise-money-for-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-legal-costs-gets-huge-cash-boost#sthash.v293cRCP.h5TnjsVd.dpuf

Did someone forget to send Hounder Donn the new script to cover the fact that they'd screwed up and 'donated' the same nicely-rounded sum of £4,000 twice? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Of course they sent the same sum twice.  It can't look more obvious can it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Not-not Bennett's, a few weeks back:

Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds - UPDATE - Target reached - let's keep it going - over £47,000 so far
Post PeterMac on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 pm

We MUST now be able to find a big Portuguese syndicate, Tourism industry, Lawyers, Police Officers . . . to put in a single big one to make the point.
Does anyone have contacts, friends, ?

Remember when he was expressing a need for a 'big donation' previously, and lo! the 'anonymous police donation' appeared?

Just coincidences, I am sure. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Not-not Bennett's, a few weeks back:

Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds - UPDATE - Target reached - let's keep it going - over £47,000 so far
Post  PeterMac on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 pm

We MUST now be able to find a big Portuguese syndicate, Tourism industry, Lawyers, Police Officers . . .  to  put in a single big one to make the point.
Does anyone have contacts, friends, ?

Remember when he was expressing a need for a 'big donation' previously, and lo! the 'anonymous police donation' appeared?

Just coincidences, I am sure. Pcorneater

Who is this arsehole. How could he so denigrate The Force that he worked with for so many years? The Force that funded his Pension and gave him everything that he has now got. Were they always corrupt in his opinion?

He turns my stomach to vomiting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

I think he could be doing one of those 'projection' things.  He's talking about himself?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:19 pm

lily wrote:I think he could be doing one of those 'projection' things.  He's talking about himself?

When he isn't raising poxy shutters from outside.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Oh yes, Sabot.  Not one of his finest moments was it?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:00 pm

lily wrote:Oh yes, Sabot.  Not one of his finest moments was it?  Pcorneater

I think he meant to show us all of how noisy it could be, Lily. But it isn't, of course. Especially when it is such a normal sound.
But most English people don't know this.

I can raise and lower the same shutters on the holiday house that I manage without anyone even noticing. But, Oh my goodness me, I do now pay attention to the light slats which might give someone leverage.

Sorry. Going Off Topic. But he is such a dickhead that leaves me completely moribund. My brain gives up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Err......Sabot, we don't get told off for going off topic on this forum.  Remember?  roflroflroflroflrofl

I cannot understand how he could ever have been a functioning cop unless they were desperate.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Good questions on Injustice:

But why not promote his PJGA fund instead in the first place? How many of his PT fan club glued to Dear Julia's matinée TV show understand English? And what would be the point of getting them to go via a UK site to redirect their spare cash back to PT

Quite. See, I can't understand how these 'Portuguese people' managed to donate exactly £4,000 - twice, apparently, within minutes. £4,000 is, at today's exchange rate, €5513.04 - an odd sum of money to collect, but I am sure there is a simple explanation.

Why not donate it directly to the main fund and save a lot of money on transaction fees, etc?

You'd almost think Donn had been fed her lines and was just waiting to hit Submit when she got her instructions....

€5513.04 - wonder who donated the odd four cents?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:17 pm

what would be the point of getting them to go via a UK site to redirect their spare cash back to PT

Why, that is not unlike money-laundering. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:04 pm

lily wrote:Err......Sabot, we don't get told off for going off topic on this forum.  Remember?  roflroflroflroflrofl

I cannot understand how he could ever have been a functioning cop unless they were desperate.  Pcorneater

Perhaps they just don't dump their own, Lily.

But don't get me off on the latest Sex Abuse accusations. They now think that they could have been in error. Well B U G G E R me. Lives trashed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Why indeed it is, Bonny.   Now fancy that!

Sabot, I think that since an idiot could think that, why did the police not?  The only lives they don't want to trash are their own?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:52 pm

lily wrote:Why indeed it is, Bonny.   Now fancy that!

Sabot, I think that since an idiot could think that, why did the police not?  The only lives they don't want to trash are their own?

I can't even begin to hack it, Lily I no longer believe a word these people say. Even if sadly it might be true. The Establishement have entirely trashed any possible truth.
Well, F**k it.. I don't care anymore.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next