JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Havern opening that section for guests has certainly demonstrated that haters can't be trusted to behave like civilized people. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  lily Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 pm

What, is their business slow?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.
Post Candy from MMM Today at 10:01 pm

I am angry but also very sad that you all have such a mentality. What is wrong with you? You know I warned for months about what was happening here, yet chose to ignore me. Freedom told you the same, we are now labelled as conspirators and trolls. All we wanted was a nice friendly forum where posters could post without fear of being 'jumped' on.

I don't want forum wars - I made that very clear in my opening announcement when my forum went 'live', and I went out of my way to not have people attack TB, and still do on the whole, although some things are the truth, and people have a right to reply. Yet we are attacked constantly by people here. Totally despicable actions imo/

I am shocked by the untruths you are all posting, especially Jill, she should know better. She knows I did everything to help her, and she knows I warned her about TB's mental health.

It's time people grew up , and stopped being jealous and playing these games.

What a bunch of nutjobs! rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:42 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:28 am

Dear me, Mutton and her chums from not-not-Bennett's really made ar@ses of themselves trolling their rivals last night. rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1258p45-you-couldn-t-make-it-up-but-they-did

Has a fine selection of their trolling.

Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.
Post XXXXXXXX Today at 10:44 pm

"Not many good posters left here, they're all over on MMM, even PeterMac saw sense and joined us."

Even the most basic airhead (as Peter described himself on MMM) knows that he only joined MMM to have access to the members only areas, spy and report back.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

yu iz onli pikin on da bigmac coz e iz cummon purpus inni

A hater trying to get dahn wiv da kidz and speak ghetto? Must be Mutton....

What a shower! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 am

Oh dear, not exactly the MMM Mutton squad's finest hour, was it?

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1258p45-you-couldn-t-make-it-up-but-they-did

Post Candy from MMM Today at 10:01 pm

I am angry but also very sad that you all have such a mentality. What is wrong with you? You know I warned for months about what was happening here, yet chose to ignore me. Freedom told you the same, we are now labelled as conspirators and trolls. All we wanted was a nice friendly forum where posters could post without fear of being 'jumped' on.

I don't want forum wars - I made that very clear in my opening announcement when my forum went 'live', and I went out of my way to not have people attack TB, and still do on the whole, although some things are the truth, and people have a right to reply. Yet we are attacked constantly by people here. Totally despicable actions imo/

I am shocked by the untruths you are all posting, especially Jill, she should know better. She knows I did everything to help her, and she knows I warned her about TB's mental health.

It's time people grew up , and stopped being jealous and playing these games.

It sure is. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

PS - if they didn't want 'forum wars', then why did the Mutton gang all pile in to troll their rivals on that open thread? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Cuz they is stupid and can't help themselves?  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:25 am

....And it is, yet again, Groundhog Day in hateworld. Sleep
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:34 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:48 pm

She just can't help herself.  Got to have the last word.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:18 pm

No other news from hateworld - their pervs are still at the one-handed typing, and the rest are still talking bollox about Wayback. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Just another day in hater paradise then?  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:40 am

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 12 CJP3khqW8AAk80s

I'm lurving this!  LL    rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 am

That's terrible news for the rest of us. Some of these people have got The Vote.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 am

Hounders really are getting pathetic and desperate. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Stupid haters still haven't grasped that glitches do happen:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-08/nationwide-computer-glitch-grounds-all-united-airlines-flights

Nationwide Computer "Glitch" Grounds All United Airlines Flights

That's considerably more serious than Stevo's bollox.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Oh Bonny.  You have gone and hurt Stevo's feelings now. roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Classic line from Bennett:

We know from Tavares de Almeida's interim report and of course GA's book that the PJ believed that the 'crime scene', viz., the children's bedroom, had been carefully arranged.

That's the discredited half-time report by a disgraced, convicted torturer.

And the discredited book by a disgraced, convicted perjurer.

No-one in their right minds would pay much heed to those two criminals - oh, 'right mind' lets the hounders and haters out, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Bingo, Bonny.  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=600

Re: GoFundMe

catkins wrote:
:s_scratchhead Hmmm....we have Guest claiming on Twitter that he's checked and there is no Appeal registered....

Robert Guest @Robert_D_Guest
We have searched CITIUS and there is no record of Gonzo's appeal #mccann #theplotthickens

We have been in contact with Gonzos lawyer, Dr Miguel Cruz Rodrigues, and he also has failed to confirm an appeal was suibmitted #mccann

We have even been in contact with Natasha Donn who confirmed she relied soley on Gonzo's begging blog for appeal info #mccann #noappeal

True or not....? :s_dunno

But I have noticed that Ms.Baulch isn't around much these days.....and odd too that on her own Faceook Page there is no mention of the GoFundMe thing at all.....not even a hint......

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Surely there would be something if his appeal had been accepted?  I mean, they are never quiet about his progress are they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh, there's more on Myths...

lime_harry @lime_harry
@Robert_D_Guest You cannot exclusively reveal nonsense, Mr G, so please stop doing it

lime_harry @lime_harry
@Robert_D_Guest Check out the PJGA blogsite and copy of the appeal is there in black and white, with process number and everything else
@lime_harry proof? the PJGA blog is your proof lol, this is not a trustworthy source #mccann

lime_harry @lime_harry
@Robert_D_Guest No i did not. I mailed you with proof that the appeal has been filed. No more lies...

@lime_harry copy of appeal? you mean a fakey little screenshot on a random blog, CITIUS didn't regonise the number #noappeal #mccann

Looks like citizen churnalist Donn has been getting all her info from the haters, and not bothering to check anything for herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 pm

You mean, 'research' according to the antis?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Sickening, but sadly not surprising, to see the McCann-hating Gonzo worshippers in a frenzy of obscene speculation and one-handed typing as they try to outdo each other with sick remarks about the remains of the child that have been found in Australia.

Hounder Donn/lime-Harry has whipped up the mob even further:

Skeletal remains of murdered child “closely resembling Madeleine McCann” found in Australia - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/skeletal-remains-of-murdered-child-%E2%80%9Cclosely-resembling-madeleine-mccann%E2%80%9D-found-in-australia#sthash.nrrzNlei.dpuf

She really is as sick as the rest of the Gonzo fan club. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Disgusting creature.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next