JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Of course that is what happened..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:32 pm

I do hope these 'interviews' go ahead, Lily. With these attention-seeking lunatics Troofseekers involved, what could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Everything.  Same as always.   roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Myths have done a bit of digging:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8089

Yes, why do we now have deleted tweets?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 Sosute10

Looks like someone has been playing games and hacked or cloned him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:43 pm

......and we can't think who could possibly be involved.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Well, there's that well-known game-player that always gives herself away by forgetting to start sentences with 'I' for starters.

And McFadden's name keeps coming up - another game-playing troll.

They're all now screaming at not-Bennett's for blowing the lid on whatever this particular game was.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Isabelle McFadden I read it late at night and texted him immediatelly, at first I didnt even notice my name was mentioned until I looked at forum post

Remember that old saying?

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 41watbtJM4L._SY355_
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Isabelle McFadden He called me in the morning in disbelief. He actually didnt quite understand any of it or why it was happening

Yeah, right. Of course that's what happened. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:53 pm

They are really getting so boring...Sleep
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh  3h3 hours ago
One of McBaddens photoshop jobs no doubt. Self promoting skank. Even claims he rang her

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Of course he would.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: Journalist from Rupert Murdoch paper, The Sunday Times, breaks ranks and offers to tell the truth about Madeleine McCann in his newspaper
Post Get'emGonçalo Today

@whodunit wrote:
Strange. Is it verified that the DM came from him? Is he claiming someone hacked his account to send you a message? Is he claiming you are lying about the existence of ANY such message?

I don't know. He hasn't said anything to me. I've emailed him and am waiting for a response.

But if he didn't send those messsages, then who did?

I'm being called a liar on facebook though.

IMO, the usual game-players, cloners, photoshoppers and liars were playing their usual games, when not-Bennett's went and wrecked everything by posting material in public.

Carry on! Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Isabelle McFadden Mark retweets and favorites my posts often .. has followed me for over a year now.

What a surprise! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 2 Stop-just-stop
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Amen to that!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:44 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8089&start=25

If he is sufficiently close to Isabelle Mcfadden to 'call' her in disbelief then it provides the scenario of 'vouching' with credibility.

I think this is a situation of 'caught with fingers in the honey jar' and proceeding to deny culpability.

and

Joana Morais don't be fooled Jill, this guy has been playing weird games. edited to add. he was blocked by me on twitter one year ago, that should suffice.
Like · 6 · 1 hr · Edited
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Jill Havern Isabelle, i got the messages from him 2 days ago and we all smelled a rat so that's why I put the thread up to get a reaction from him...or whoever sent me the messages.

Joana Morais Is that Isabelle McFadden? (that wum is blocked by me), well then there you go, one of the reasons right there to not trust this Souster guy.
Like · 2 hrs
Lisa Edington
Lisa Edington Isabelle just said that Mark claims to have not sent messages to anyone with the content that's been tweeted. So maybe a cloned account?
Like · 2 hrs
Joana Morais
Joana Morais nope, it's his account.

Isabelle McFadden Ok, Jill Havern . I think out of respect for the Gentleman that thread should be deleted.

'Destroy the evidence' is what McFaddentroll really means. IMO. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Isabelle McFadden Jill if you message me the email he gave you I can compare

Yeah, right. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Joana Morais
Joana Morais obviously, wonder why he is using Zora/Isabelle McFadden as his mouthpiece https://twitter.com/real_zm_/status/652546712754606080

Good point. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Jill Havern
Jill Havern Or he just didn't expect it to be posted on the internet and he's trying to backtrack. I've emailed him, but I don't suppose I'll get a reply now. I will be making a complaint about him to the NUJ.

As long as NOTHING gets anywhere near McFadden. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:00 pm

As the gentleman concerned is tweeting right now about sport:

https://twitter.com/SousterRugby/with_replies

Mark Souster ‏@SousterRugby 3h3 hours ago
One of great things of RWC 2015 is wonderful scrummaging of T2 nations. Revelation. Japan, Tonga, Namibia, FIji, and of course Australia

Mark Souster ‏@SousterRugby 3h3 hours ago
Should have been a penalty try. Why Tonga had to use it when NZ collapsed?

why isn't he clearing all this up himself? Why is he communicating via Zelda and McFadden? I think we should be told, in the interests of Transparency. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:04 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8089&start=50

Seems like Isabelle Mcfadden is going to bluff CMOMM admin and manipulate the deletion of the thread to protect the reputation of her friend Mark Souster who was revealed in a compromising manner.

Too bad if the Mccanns are already aware of this man's connections with malicious trolls and plans to make a biased article for MSM using their sick imaginings as source.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next