JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

EU referendum set for June 23rd

+3
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 am

On TV this morning they showed some stuff from Leeds with a man tattooted with a swastika mouthing off about immigrants and also a black man spieling about the road he lived in being full of East Europe immigrants and that they weren't wanted in the UK.    I'm not getting into a discussion on this - after all my ancestors on both sides were foreigners, but I do remember snide remarks about my surname being 'furrin' and my son, now back in Berlin, says he did hear some such remarks while he was waiting at the airport.    LL
Heathrow, that is

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 am

Anyone tattoed with a swastika isn't quite all there to begin with, LL, and hated the world long before the referendum.

a black man speiling about the road he lived in being full of East Europe immigrants and that they weren't wanted in the UK

So, is he a racist - or is he sick to death of seeing everyone he and his family worked hard for being trashed?

There is a real problem with the Roma that have arrived here in such huge numbers, and they, unfortunately, tend to be many people's first contact with East Europeans. Not the hardworking Poles, or the wonderful people from the Baltic states - and I have worked with both.

No, it's the Roma beggars sleeping in parks or turning nice areas into slums, killing off swans etc., and harrassing shoppers outside supermarkets. They're getting everyone from eastern Europe tagged as criminals and beggars, which simply isn't true or fair.

Once again, the better off rarely come into contact with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 CmCPZGzWkAA_X5j

Sacking that drunken clown Juncker would be a good start to EU reforms.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

bb1 wrote:EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 CmCPZGzWkAA_X5j

Sacking that drunken clown Juncker would be a good start to EU reforms.

He's a bit miffed that his dream of a united Europe under his leadership is looking a bit iffy.

His 'helpful' intervention didn't help the remain camp, and it is pretty clear he wanted a 'brexit' vote because the uk would have vetoed his dream.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 pm

It's a bit of an irony that few people can actually name MEPs - indeed, the only ones that make much impact on the public are from UKIP.

I couldn't name any of the Scots ones - except for David Coburn of UKIP, who has made a name for himself with, er, colourful antics.....

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 David-coburn

No, I don't know what it means......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Bernard Whittaker
‏@SpetmologerBWS
@JamieRoss7 Scotland could simply declare UDI as Rhodesia did in 1965 !

Great idea! Look how well that ended! Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

This may be of interest....

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-accused-of-gagging-own-mps-like-stalin-1-3732693

THE SNP was last night accused of a “Stalinist” approach to politics after passing rule changes that will block new MPs from speaking out against party policy.

A controversial change to standing orders was overwhelmingly agreed at conference yesterday and states that no MPs shall “publicly criticise a group decision, policy or another member of the group”.

Easy to be 'unanimous' when disagreement is strictly forbidden.

Also, Angus Robertson, SNP MP for Moray, made an Inspirational Speech in the Commons yesterday about staying in the EU.

Look at the referendum result in his own constituency:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/956135/video-moray-votes-stay-eu-122-votes/

Moray has supported the UK’s European Union membership – but only by 122 votes.

The region’s Remain camp secured 50.1% of the ballot, with 24,114 votes to Leave’s 23,992.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the result was met with relief rather than jubilation by the Remain supporters who had gathered at Elgin Town Hall.

Campaigners who had spent months trying to convince residents that Moray would be better off outwith the EU said their 49.9% share “made a statement”.

The region’s SNP group spearheaded the Remain campaign.

All is not as is being painted in public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Thank you guys for all that you have written.  I do find it illuminating. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 pm

It would be good if Her Maj stepped in, said, 'I've had enough of you useless shower squabbling,', dissolved parliament and ordered a fresh election.

In the current mood, most of the public would cheer. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Follow

Sky News NewsdeskVerified account
‏@SkyNewsBreak
Sky Sources: President of the European Council #DonaldTusk has turned down a meeting with Scotland's First Minister #NicolaSturgeon

Oh dear, that won't go down well.....I expect the EU decided that they didn't actually need a new member state with an even worse economy than Greece.

I do think that Ms Sturgeon needs to stop it with the Ode to Joy stuff and make it clear to everyone what people that actually read papers, etc., already know.

That if Scotland went into the EU, then Edinburgh really would be the Athens of the North.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Hasn't gone down well with the fan club....

jacquie johnstone ‏@YES2ForScotland 3h3 hours ago City of London, London
@eucopresident Can I ask who actually elected you to decide whether you would meet with Scotland's elected First Minster, you are shameful

jacquie johnstone ‏@YES2ForScotland 3h3 hours ago City of London, London
So un-elected man in EU refuses to meet elected representative of Scotland, big error of judgement, ignorant, rude. undemocratic anti Scots

Astounding that she's just noticed the EU is undemocratic - a million or so other Scots have already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:58 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-referendum-general-election-when-will-it-be-october-boris-johnson-michael-gove-david-cameron-a7106041.html

There may be a general election on 13 October – Boris Johnson and Michael Gove need to get on with it
The prime minister is still most likely to be Boris Johnson, despite the attractions to journalists of stories about an Anybody But Boris campaign

Look, I was only joking about the Queen......

Do you realise, Lily, that if there is another GE in October, the UK will have had political turmoil for more than two years - and you STILL won't have had your presidential election?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh my oh my!  What activity.....

Bonny, it is unbelievable to think that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Seán Duffy ‏@seantduffy 20h20 hours ago
Leanne Wood has called for Welsh independence after #Brexit....which Wales voted for. Some political minds in that Plaid Cymru hey..

Quite. Wales voted to LEAVE, as did 40% of Scotland - the biggest proportion of which was SNP voters.

I really do not know where all this 'Little Englander' stuff is coming from.

And Gibraltar voted LEAVE, and are now in full shout about the UK failing to agree with them. Well, if they are so keen on staying in the EU, there's a very simple answer to their problems....

If they'd voted according to their consciences, however, they would not now be in this position.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm

https://euobserver.com/institutional/134070

Poland to push for 'radical' new EU treaty

The EU should have a new treaty that shifts power from the European Commission to EU states and Jean-Claude Juncker and Donald Tusk should resign, Poland has indicated ahead of Tuesday’s (28 June) summit.
Polish foreign minister Witold Waszczykowski told press on Monday that prime minister Beata Szydlo would likely outline Poland’s post-Brexit vision at the leaders’ dinner.

“These proposals are quite radical. We are thinking about a new European treaty and to give the main power in the EU to the European Council, not the commission,” he said.

“We also blame the leadership of the European Union for the mistakes, at least a part of the European leadership should suffer the consequences and they should give the space for negotiations and talks to new politicians”, he added.

Speaking the same day in an interview with the Rzeczpospolita daily, Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the powerful head of the ruling Law and Justice party (PiS), said mounting euroscepticism in countries such as France and the Netherlands showed that “the vision of the EU forced upon us by the Lisbon Treaty has failed”.
etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Follow

Mayor of LondonVerified account
‏@MayorofLondon
The Government must move fast on devolution for London. We can't wait for the outcome of negotiations

They could build a YUUUGE wall alongside the M25, declare themselves a City State. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Ruther ‏@Ruther2 3h3 hours ago
Pro-EU rally in Trafalgar Square #RutherLondonView

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 CmDaqt0XEAApGnG

Looks, er, exciting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:46 pm

I guess they will show them.......rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Libby BrooksVerified account
‏@libby_brooks
Martin Shulz, who meets Sturgeon tomorrow, says of Scotland's hopes for cont'd EU membership: “It is absolutely a domestic issue for the UK"

As a great many people have been trying to tell her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Am I wrong in thinking that Boris Johnson is a bit of a joke?

PS. I don't really mind if I am right to wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm

I never know what to make of him, Sabot. He does give every impression of being an ar@e, but he had a pretty successful career in heavyweight journalism before he went into politics.

I don't know if the buffoonery is an act, or if he's a buffoon who uses his wits when he chooses to?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:31 pm

I suppose that one might be thankful for the wits or wit. There isn't too much of that around Westminster.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about the UK currently not having a functioning government. Or opposition. It means politicians can't f*ck up anything even more than they've managed already, and civil servants do most of the real work of running things, anyway. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 pm

How very sad. But then I knew that anyway. I just never thought that they would show themselves up quite so badly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Meanwhile, from the happy, shiny, Ode To Joy-ers, currently demonstrating in London:

Michael CrickVerified account
‏@MichaelLCrick
"FARAGE IS A RANCID FESTERING C***" says one placard

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 26 CmDyqUvWkAAV9nm

Yup - link only:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmDy-9AWkAAaEz8.jpg

Progressives are so kind and tolerant!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next