JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol

2 posters

Go down

Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol Empty Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:29 pm

One of Queen Hoho's lot:

Marian Greaves
13 April at 01:41
Well I sent Katie Hopkins an email to say that we have lots of facts available to us and if she is thinking of doing a new column on the McCann's and Madeleine would she like us to send her some info ie unlikely neglect, no medical records allowed etc, they never searched, the 4;3 million fund with only about £600,000 used on detectives, we could fill her in on a lot of facts from the files if she would like them, or anything perhaps to send, this is the response i got:
Sally Gallagher <sally@katiehopkins.co.uk>
Apr 8 (5 days ago)
to me
Dear Marion,
Thank you so much for your email to Katie Hopkins, she really does read all her correspondence personally but unfortunately isn’t able to reply to them all individually, however she has asked me to respond to you on her behalf and
Katie has asked me to let you know that she found your email very interesting but it is not something that Katie would like to get involved in currently, but she really appreciates your support and positive comments.
Here’s wishing you a happy and healthy 2016, and I hope you continue to follow Katie on Twitter and The Mail Online.
Kind Regards,

Sally
Sally Gallagher
Katie Hopkins Ltd
@KTHopkins
'Telling it like it is'
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol Empty Re: Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:32 pm

And the conspiracy theories start:

Gina Bryan If so then why did she start the ball rolling with her comments about the McCanns?why not leave well alone...makes me wonder if someone has got to her email and has answered on her behalf maybe???

Oh, don't be so damned stupid. They didn't seriously believe Hopkins was on their 'side' did they? Pcorneater

Every nutjob in the UK and beyond imagines Ms Hopkins is on their 'side'; that's how she makes an excellent living. It doesn't mean she wants anything to do with said nutjobs, though.

PS - No-one on a hate site would know a 'fact' if they fell over one. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol Empty Re: Numty gets knockback from uber-troll Hopkins, lololol

Post  lily Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:52 pm

PS - No-one on a hate site would know a 'fact' if they fell over one.

We know that for sure. If they knew the facts then they could not be antis. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:07 pm

That's probably the standard reply to all the nutters Ms Hopkins attracts like a magnet. What, they didn't seriously imagine she would want anything to do with them, did they? They've served their purpose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down