JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns

5 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns

Post  bb1 Mon May 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Oh Lord, yes, LL! They seem to be crawling out of the woodwork right now.

One can only assume that they are all very insecure, nasty people that they are taking such pleasure in kicking the McCann family. They should beware of Karma, as things like this have a habit of rebounding on people......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns

Post  lily Mon May 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Shocked Joyce Wildenstein!   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

If only they knew how many people laugh at them for the bizarre illogical twisting to not accept that a piece of scum took their daughter. Yet they look upon the Osbournes as perfect parents.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 am

How funny! In a reversal of their usual moronic habit of copying their own comments back to their home cesspits, some of the braindead hate squad are now copying other people's comments onto media sites to express faux-outrage and generally sh*t-stir.

People whose IQ is demonstrably lesser than their shoe size shouldn't be allowed on the internet, for their own sake. yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz
And @DailyMailUK commenting about Katie Price agreeing with Sharon Osbourne http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604804/Katie-Price-agrees-Sharon-Osbourne-branded-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-insane.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK …. #MCCann

Do they seriously think those two Botox-ed, plastic zelebs have anything of relevance to say about anything? Some people are easily impressed. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 5:14 pm

An excellent post, which puts the shrieking plastic harpies firmly in their place:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/permalink/1851248911765785/

Louisa Brown
22 May at 21:42
I don't have a theory of what happened to Madeleine because where a child is concerned I won't play guessing games.
I do believe she was abducted from her holiday apartment,
I have no reason whatsoever to believe she wasn't.
I have read theories in various groups and pages on the internet that are that far fetched and sick they have made my skin crawl and turned my stomach. Some people dont know when to stop with their theories and I truly do believe some of the theory makers have serious issues and should face investigations themselves based on what they come out with and describe, its sickening, no normal persons mind could make up such scenarios let alone vision them then relay them to others in such sordid and malicious detail.
I have read people stating their opinions as facts, using photo-shopped pictures and propaganda.
I have seen a disgraced ex-policeman trying to become a celebrity using the name "Madeleine McCann"
A disgraced ex-policeman who was a known heavy drinker, Wife abuser, who's job involved falsifying statements and corrupting evidence. He worked whilst under the influence of alcohol and drove around with his child beside him in the car whilst under the influence yet this man is praised by those whos minds think of nothing but pedophilia and hate. Who's focus is solely on blaming the parents of Madeleine Mccann, whos mission in life is to turn as many people against the parents as much as humanly possible.
It seems with these 'Anti's' you could be their worst enemy today but if you slur the McCanns you will be their god and praised tomorrow.

The parents made a catastrophic error of judgment and their daughter was abducted. Every child has the right to be put to bed and to stay there without being abducted.
Parents guilty of harming their child do not constantly draw it to the attention of everyone.
Parents do not hire detectives to search for her running the very high risk of being detected themselves.
They certainly do not operate a huge poster campaign and keep her at the forefront of everyones mind.
They do not turn to and ask for the help of the government to carry out a major police inquiry.
What I do have is compassion for a missing child and her family. I have sympathy for that missing child and her family. I have empathy for that missing child and her family. I also realise that no amount of reminders about their error of judgment that night will bring Madeleine back or change what happened. No amount of blame will bring Madeleine back or change that night. But what i do know is that by supporting Kate and Gerry it will spur them on to continue doing everything they can to find Madeleine.
So I ask you, what does your hating on Kate and Gerry achieve?

You may ask what I and others who support the parents achieve. Its simple, our consistent support and encouragement spurs Madeleines parents on to not give up, to always have hope, to keep looking and searching for Madeleine in the hope one day she is found.
Until somebody has firm evidence and can prove what happened to Madeleine I will carry on believing in British Justice
which is "Innocent until proven guilty"

Well said!

Like I said previously, if Satan himself slagged off the McCanns, then the hate squad would instantly become devil-worshippers. If they aren't already, of course.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 24, 2016 5:37 pm

I have seen a disgraced ex-policeman trying to become a celebrity using the name "Madeleine McCann"
A disgraced ex-policeman who was a known heavy drinker, Wife abuser, who's job involved falsifying statements and corrupting evidence. He worked whilst under the influence of alcohol and drove around with his child beside him in the car whilst under the influence yet this man is praised by those whos minds think of nothing but pedophilia and hate. Who's focus is solely on blaming the parents of Madeleine Mccann, whos mission in life is to turn as many people against the parents as much as humanly possible. 

I do believe that, after reading that, I could be easily forgiven for thinking that he was helping to conceal a crime by a person or persons known to him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 5:41 pm

A lot of people have speculated along those lines, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 24, 2016 5:51 pm

It does make sense, after all.  I don't think Gonc's cops were that stupid.  They merely had to get rid of all the evidence.  That would explain so much?Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 pm

It would indeed. It's certainly hard to imagine that any police officer could be so incompetent accidentally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

In hindsight I believe they were very thorough in covering up the crime from allowing everyone and his brother to trample through the apartment.  Everything they did seemed to be harmful to the search for the vulnerable child.

It is very interesting that the trafficking of drugs is sometimes tied in with child trafficking?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Dear me! I see Shazza and her daughter Kelly (I think Kelly is still female? These reality TV stars are, well, flakey) are in hot water for giving out the phone number of the hairdresser Ozzie has been sh*gging. On live TV. (The phone number, not the sh*gging, though no doubt they would do that too, if it increased the ratings.)

https://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS

Stacey Rieck can't believe the audience and cohosts support Kelly giving out this hair dresser's number...was she in the wrong? YES...but Ozzy is the one who needs to be blasted....no matter how enticing, alluring, or how many times a woman throws herself at a married man...its ultimately the married person who choses to be unfaithful...shame on you Sharon and crew for applauding this childish crap
Like · Reply · 9 · 1 hr
Lissa Callahan
Lissa Callahan I agree there what Kelly did was very wrong. As far as Ozzy and the hairdresser it only takes one to say no and they are both equally to blame.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Marilyn Roth LoCoco
Marilyn Roth LoCoco I thought it was disgusting and shame on all those ladies to think it was right. If this was gossip about someone else they would destroy the person. Oh really Kelly has such a sense of humor. Shame on all of you. This is not funny at all.

Lovely people - not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:03 pm

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21008477,00.html

"Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-light and blow out and a b---j-- call ..." Kelly wrote before listing a phone number that has since been disconnected

How trashy!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 pm

The TalkVerified account
‏@TheTalkCBS
.@MrsSOsbourne: "I'm truly sorry if me bringing this case up again has brought distress to the McCann family." More
:

[video]

It's a bit too late to apologise, sweetcheeks, you're the one that fed the slavering, McCann-hating trolls. Hope you think the lavish praise from the dregs of the internet was worth it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Neil Jones
‏@Jona77
@TheTalkCBS @MrsSOsbourne another example of the #McCann s having way to much power. #mad

So, now the McCanns are even more powerful than a major US TV network? I see. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUHG6NIhVk

The video won't play outside the US, but the transcription below says:

Published on May 24, 2016
Sharon Osbourne is being criticized by UK media about comments she made on THE TALK about an unsolved 2007 kidnapping case involving the British McCann family. She responds, "We were discussing...is it okay to leave your child...to run to the store...and I cited this case as an example of what can happen...you can never leave your child alone, in a house, in a hotel room. I'm truly sorry if me bringing this case up again has brought distress to the McCann family, I am sorry, I don't want to hurt anybody but maybe through your tragedy other people will learn you never leave a child alone."

She and her daughter seem incapable of engaging their brains before opening their massive gobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 24, 2016 10:57 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Well, on the positive side, I think we can see that she is sorry to have hurt them after having their child kidnapped.

That does not absolve her from the trash talk though.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 am

No, it doesn't - she probably thought it was all just some reality TV show, and that she wasn't hurting real people.

The one that should really be ashamed of herself is Katie Price - she's the first to complain about 'trolls attacking her' - then she incites some of the most vicious trolls anywhere to attack the family of a missing child!

Utter, total hypocrisy, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

http://www.mamamia.com.au/mccanns-are-not-to-blame/

Sorry, Sharon. The McCanns are not to blame for what happened to Maddie.

Quote from the longer post:

If you take Sharon Osbourne's statement to its logical conclusion then every parent who's lost a child in tragic circumstances is at fault. Because where were they when the worst happened? It was their responsibility to keep their child safe and WHERE WHERE THEY? It's nonsense.

You know who's to blame for Madeline McCann's disappearance? The person who took her.

You know who's responsible for the horror visiting upon William Tyrell and Daniel Morcombe's families? The people who took them.

Precisely.

The McCann haters - enabling child abducting scum since 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 26, 2016 10:49 am

exactly:

"You know who's to blame for Madeline McCann's disappearance? The person who took her."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 26, 2016 11:04 am

I find it astounding that that even needs to be said, Pedro.

All these half-wits that bleat about the children being alone for short intervals are actually saying that,

Yes, it's perfectly OK for scum to abduct sleeping children.

It's perfectly OK to mug vulnerable people who can't fight back.

It's no crime if burglars get into your house and steal from you if you forget to lock a window.

You sometimes leave valuables in your garden? Maybe a bike, or an expensive lawnmower? Then any passing trash is entitled to take it.

The McCann-haters enable and excuse criminals.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 26, 2016 8:24 pm

bb1, your words are mine, but, coming from antis, that is what to expect.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 28, 2016 12:39 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM  1m1 minute ago
@MellowOchre YES. But "innocent until proven guilty" only applies after charges. During investigation: guilty until proven innocent. #Mccann

That creature is a disgrace to Portugal - civilised people know what backward, bigoted attitudes like hers leads to-

Mirror: Sharon Osborne mouths off + UPDATE - apologises to McCanns - Page 4 Hqdefault

Disgusting lynch-mobbers, the whole lot of them. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 28, 2016 12:41 pm

PS - the concept of 'proving your innocence' doesn't exist in civilised countries.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 28, 2016 12:57 pm

n reply to Travis
LoveTextusaBlog ‏@LoveTextusa 10m10 minutes ago
@_nottravis IMO #mccann fear the dogs findings and the British public finding out.

What, by reading about them in the UK's biggest-selling tabloid? Something like that?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/madeleine/1651651/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-wrongly-named-as-suspects-over-Maddie-disappearance-by-Portuguese-police-after-sniffer-dog-evidence.html

Hounding of the McCanns

There WERE no 'dog findings'

There is no 'dog evidence'.

In passing, Morais has a lot to answer for, in censoring that Sandra Felgueirias video in which she revealed her horror when she found out that she had been lied to by Sauces In The PJ about the supposed DNA in the car.

Why didn't Morais want people finding out about that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next