JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

AFTER BREXIT

+3
Sabot
bb1
Lamplighter
7 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 Empty Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 am

Sir Eric said there was evidence of fraud across the country. He voiced particular alarm about postal voting fraud – in which senior members of the Muslim community were said to have exerted pressure on people to vote for a candidate of their choosing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735457/PC-culture-let-vote-fraud-Muslim-areas-flourish-Police-election-watchdog-council-lambasted-ignoring-evidence-sensitivity-ethnicity.html#ixzz4H6yVbOCj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yup. Just register a dozen voters in every overcrowded house, then their imam tells them who to vote for = Labour 'triumph'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:31 pm

I think the UK has caught the crooked disease.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Newsflash Newsflash

Nigel's growing a moustache:

https://www.rt.com/uk/355697-nigel-farage-mustache-debut/

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 57ade3abc46188fe478b4567

Whatever can it mean?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:28 pm

I'm not sure, but I think this may have been photoshopped......

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 CpquvTFXgAA34Ci
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 pm

It looks genuine to me, Bonny. I rather like it......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 pm

lily wrote:It looks genuine to me, Bonny.  I rather like it......
I have a moustache - and in the winter a beard .... LL biggrin
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:56 pm

You cheeky man you! xx hug biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:50 pm

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 Original
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:29 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/700264/Greece-could-take-legal-action-Germany-recover-Second-World-War-reparations-debt-crisis

Greece's THREAT to Germany: We'll take Merkel to court to recover £230BN WW2 reparations

GREECE could take legal action against Germany to recover more than £230billion the country claims it is owed in Second World War reparations, it has emerged.

By GREG HEFFER, POLITICAL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 16:27, Mon, Aug 15, 2016 | UPDATED: 17:52, Mon, Aug 15, 2016

A group of cross-party Greek MPs are due to report early next month after looking into the issue of compensation payments linked to the Nazi occupation between 1941 to 1944.

The parliamentary committee, which was set up by Greece’s left-wing prime minister Alexis Tsipras last year, will reportedly recommend the country pursues diplomatic means to recover the huge sums.

But, according to Der Spiegel, a 77-page report produced by the MPs will also suggest the country could - “if necessary” - pursue legal action through international courts should talks between Athens and Berlin fail.

Greece is demanding €269bn (£234bn) in reparations for damages from the Nazi invasion, while a further €9.2bn (£8bn) bill will be lodged over payments allegedly due from the First World War, the German newspaper reports.

The lengthy document is also claimed to outline more than €107bn (£92bn) due directly to individuals who lost relatives or suffered hardship as a result of Nazi actions.

The committee are believed to have concluded their work at the end of last month, with their report due to be voted on in the Greek parliament at the beginning of September.

Although such a vote would not be binding on the Greek government, it is thought the report will require an official response from ministers.

Mr Tsipras has previously claimed Second World War reparations are a “moral issue” for Greece and he is likely to be wary of backtracking on the popular demands.

The committee’s chairman Triantafyllos Mitafidis told the newspaper: "Crimes against humanity do not expire. Justice must be done.”

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 623612

In 2000, Greece’s Supreme Court rejected a Berlin appeal against a law allowing the seizure of German property in compensation for Nazi war crimes.

But the issue of war reparations has heightened since Greece plunged into near-bankruptcy as a result of the eurozone crisis.

Athens has regularly been required to haggle with the German-dominated eurozone in order to secure bailouts to stop Greece defaulting on its massive debts.

In exchange, the country’s creditors have demanded severe austerity measures be implemented by Athens.

...etc.

Has Greece forgotten, the EU is supposed to be one big, happy, growing ever closer family? And they mustn't mention the war, ever?

*Goes off humming Ode to Joy*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:30 pm

I love that tune Bonny.....So did Alex in a Clockwork Orange...... biggrin

Good for Germany if they can get it.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 am

Has Greece forgotten that it lied to join the euro?   Funny how no-one ever mentions that.    LL

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-05-26/greece-cheated-to-join-euro-sanctions-since-were-too-soft-issing-says
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am

Has Bloomberg and the 'ECB economist' forgotten that Goldman Sachs and other globalists deliberately aided the then Greek government in joining the euro in full knowledge that the figures being used were false?

And now the very same corrupt globalist elites are punishing ordinary Greek people for the sins of a handful, who are still protected from the consequences of their own criminality.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html

Greek debt crisis: Goldman Sachs could be sued for helping hide debts when it joined euro
Exclusive: A leading adviser to debt-riven countries has offered to help Athens recover some of the vast profits made by the investment bank

I'll save my sympathies for the ordinary Greek people who are being driven to the wall, not greedy tw@ts from the ECB. That's the very same ECB that has demanded, and been given, approval of Bills to be put before the Irish parliament.

This is one of the many reasons I am glad I voted Leave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

In no way am I blaming the Greek people, bonny, it was their government/s that dropped them in the sh*t. They colluded with Goldman Sachs, no-one held their hands to the fire, they were greedy for the financial kudos they imagined woud be theirs if they did join the euro. Most governments do not consider their people before they do things. But as a European I see things from a different perspective to you so will not comment further. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

A member of my family recently holidayed in Greece, LL. They loved the country, and the people. But they were interested to discover that Germans and Germany were almost universally detested.

What was done to Greece and its people during WW2 was bad enough. And then, courtesy of Frau Merkel, Greece was looted all over again, and many people driven into utter penury, the middle classes all but wiped out, etc. Greeks were outraged that Merkel and co completely ignored free, democratic votes and just slammed down the iron fist.

The free-spending, jolly Russian holidaymakers were popular with everyone, however.

There are times when some wonder whether it was actually such a good idea to re-unite Germany - only 25 years later, and they're trying to run - and ruin - Europe for the third time in a century. After all, Germany benefits from weak nations like Greece holding the euro down - how prosperous would Germany be if they had to trade in deutschmarks, instead of an artificially low currency?

As for inviting the dregs of the islamic world into Europe..... mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 am

As I said, I will not comment further, bonny, except that I'd trust any Russian like the plague. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:49 am

Oddly, I've never yet met a Russian I didn't get on with. Germans, on the other hand....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Oh, good news for once!

http://news.sky.com/story/hate-cleric-anjem-choudary-linked-to-500-british-is-jihadis-10539051

Britain's most prolific jihadi recruiter Anjem Choudary is facing up to a decade behind bars after he was found guilty of terror offences.

The extreme cleric has been convicted of inviting support for terror group Islamic State in a series of lectures released on YouTube.

Security sources believe Choudary is linked to 500 British jihadis who have fled the UK to join the terrorist organisation in Syria and Iraq.

Until now, Sky News has been unable to report his conviction after a judge imposed a reporting ban due to a linked trial of Choudary's associates from Luton, who were also accused of encouraging support for IS.

The juries in the two cases were not aware that they were sitting on connected cases in the same building at the Old Bailey.

Speaking exclusively to Sky News the night before his conviction, Choudary insisted he was merely exercising his right to freedom of speech.

The 49-year-old from east London said: "If you look at my speeches, I have said the same thing for 20 years. For me, it is a matter of worship.

"If people are implementing the Sharia, then I cannot shy away from what the divine text says in relationship to that.

"If you cannot say when you believe in something and you cannot share that view, then you don't really have freedom to express yourself in this country."

The jury took less than three days to find Choudary and his co-accused Mizanur Rahman, 32, unanimously guilty of inviting support for a terrorist organisation.
...etc.

I'm surprised the vile wretch was even in the dock, considering his friends in high - or low - places:

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 Cp_bFeeWYAApbyK

Jezza proving how tolerant he is, bless!

I don't suppose the US want the horrible man, Lily? Choudary, that is, not Jezza. They could throw him into super-max for eternity with his fellow monster Hooky Hamza....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:01 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Sky DataVerified account
‏@SkyData
Ipsos MORI general election phone poll:

Conservative 45% (+9)
Labour 34% (-1)
Lib Dem 7% (-4)
UKIP 6% (-2)
Green 4% (nc)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:12 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37105379

Thomas and Elke Westen from Kirkcaldy told BBC Scotland they no longer feel welcome in the UK.
They were invited to a question and answer session hosted by Ms Sturgeon in Edinburgh on Wednesday morning after being contacted by her office.
But the Westens have said they want to start again elsewhere.
Mr Westen said he made the decision to relocate his electrical supply business from Ireland to Scotland because he and his wife loved the country.
"We had a future here. We had dreams. I need a new dream", he said.
Mrs Westen works all over Europe as a designer but lives in Scotland. She said she could not see herself living in a country where she potentially had to apply for a work permit and visa every time she wanted to work and live in her own home.
In an emotional interview with BBC Scotland's political correspondent Glenn Campbell, Mrs Westen said she would mainly miss her friends who had asked her to stay.

Aw, so sad! It would bring a tear to a glass eye! Does she mean friends like this:

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 CqELaP8W8AA6Dde

or this, maybe?

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 CqD-PRpWAAAbkrw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:15 pm

More friends!

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 CqDwknbXEAA00-Z

If anyone still wonders why I am nowadays utterly disgusted with the SNP, it's duplicitous political stunts like this. Oh, and the troughing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:22 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/nicola-sturgeon-calls-for-eu-nationals-guarantee-1-4205739

One Italian audience member, Caroline Magoha, spoke of uncertainty over her 13-year-old son’s education, adding that he had been bullied at school in the build-up to the EU referendum.

She urged politicians not to make EU nationals from the UK the new “refugees of Europe”. She added: “We have to live with our bags half-packed, our feet halfway out of the door.

Oh, the horror! Never mind, at least there's lots on the internet to remind her of happier times!

AFTER BREXIT - Page 11 CqEe20cXgAANQNa
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:03 pm

I don't know who she is but am trying......?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 pm

She's no-one of any great importance, Lily - but she and the German couple were paraded in front of the cameras today as 'poor Europeans terrified they are going to be thrown out of the country at any minute':

http://stv.tv/news/politics/1364292-first-minister-urges-assurances-for-eu-nationals-in-scotland/

The whole stunt is complete bollox; not only are they in NO danger of being thrown out of anywhere, they are all chums of senior members of the SNP.

Whoever dreamed this one up forgot about the internet, and it took onlookers at least three minutes to find out that they were NOT helpless European immigrants, but Party activists. The whole thing - apart from the irate guy from Northern Ireland, who must have sneaked in when no-one was looking - was the political equivalent of a Potemkin village.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next