JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

AFTER BREXIT

+3
Sabot
bb1
Lamplighter
7 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 Empty Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:50 pm

This is a farce. I just don't get it. Was The Referendum constitutional or wasn't it? If not then why bother having one? That cost a few bob.

As it is, Brexit has cost me 200 Euros on my Pension Exchange Rate so far, but you haven't heard me complaining because I thought Britain was a Democracy. 200 Euros is a lot of money on my pathetic Pension.

Tis no wonder I seriously don't want to live there anymore.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:25 pm

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 CwVNQeAXAAA_ICh

I don't see anything there about hairdressers and hedge fund bosses from Guyana having the right to overturn a democratic vote?

I suspect the bien pensants and globalists think they have been awfully clever, but they seem to have NO idea of the wave of anger that is building up at ground level.

The government's appealing, so I suggest this gets sorted ASAP; overturning democratic votes never ends well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/sturgeon-holyrood-might-join-brexit-court-case-10643023

Sturgeon says Holyrood might join Brexit court case
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon enters the fray, warning the Scottish Government could join in the Brexit court battle.

Here's a suggestion, Sturgeon, STFU and stop throwing taxpayers' money away. And try running Scotland properly, instead of into the ground.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Oh FFS.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/728460/Article-50-three-judges-blocked-Brexit

Any wonder they blocked Brexit? Article 50 judge founded EU INTEGRATION group

ONE of the three judges who today ruled Article 50 must be triggered by Parliament founded a European law group working towards integration with Brussels.

Quote:

It has emerged Baron Thomas of Cwmgiedd - the UK's Lord Chief Justice - was a founding member of the European Law Institute, which says it works towards the "enhancement of European legal integration".

Baron Thomas, who is the country's most senior judge, sparked a constitutional crisis this morning when he, alongside Sir Terence Etherton and Lord Justice Sales, ruled in the High Court the Government cannot trigger Article 50.

Another euro-trougher. That's almost as bad as the La Raza judge....

Nigel Farage took to Twitter to express his concerns, saying: “I worry that a betrayal may be near at hand.

“Last night at the Spectator Awards I had a distinct feeling that our political class do not accept the 23rd of June referendum result.

“I now fear every attempt will be made to block or delay triggering Article 50. They have no idea level of public anger they will provoke.”

No, they don't.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:41 pm

The South American born former model who took on Theresa May and won: How millionaire married to 'Mr Hedge Fund' and said Brexit made her 'physically sick' has derailed British democracy
Gina Miller is the leading figure in today's victorious High Court challenge
Guyanan-born ex-model voted Remain said referendum made her 'sick'
Mrs Miller, 51, married to a millionaire financier known as 'Mr Hedge Fund'
Remain team of up to 12 barristers also backed by Portuguese hairdresser

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901016/The-former-model-took-Theresa-won-Remainers-hail-woman-century-Gina-Miller-judges-backed-Brexit.html#ixzz4Oy6mF8Lo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can think of few things more likely to cause even more division in society than a millionairess from overseas, a Portuguese hairdresser, and europhile law lords overturning a democratic vote.

The referendum result made the snowflake millionairess 'sick'? She's liable to discover that her arrogance has made an awful lot of British people very, very angry indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 pm

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 0831416D000005DC-3901016-image-a-39_1478174540825

Power couple: Mrs Miller lives in London with financier husband Alan, nicknamed 'Mr Hedge Fund' because he made £30 million after starting one of the City's first in 1997

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901016/The-former-model-took-Theresa-won-Remainers-hail-woman-century-Gina-Miller-judges-backed-Brexit.html#ixzz4Oy7X9FWn

Mrs and Mrs Smug; who cares about the plebs when you're a millionairess?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Pitchforks getting sharpened:

http://order-order.com/2016/11/03/article-50-decision-reaction/

This is an act of tyranny disguised in legal form. Ms Millar is the face of this new tyranny of unelected self-interest and the entitled. Without democracy there is only war. She may have fired the first shot in a civil war if the government cave into this act of breathtaking arrogance.

Yup. This lot remind me of the Bourbons, with their spoiled, elitist contempt for the rest of the population.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:51 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/03/great-british-betrayal-brexiteers-may-need-take-streets-ensure-leave/

Comment:

Gina Miller is only the lead client (only one was required to identify themselves for the hearing) but she has "a substantial amount of support from others who will make their views known when the issue gets to court". We should know who these traitors are and whose interests they represent. My money's on Soros, Rothschild and the other globalists.

Mine too - it stinks of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:02 pm

I will not say what I really want to because it might not be allowed. Instead, how bloody dare they? mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Can you imagine the uproar there would be if some cause beloved of progressives was passed by referendum - and then blocked in a court case brought by the Great Unwashed Plebs?

I actually doubt if that smug Guyanan person cares about the constitutional crisis she's just caused; if it all gets too sticky, she'll just bugger off someplace else, the way her kind always do.

If well had been left alone, then IMO the usual British fudge would have been worked out in the fullness of time. Now, battle lines have been drawn. And the optics couldn't have been worse - this has been caused by the very elites detested by a large chunk of the population.

If I was Teresa May, I'd call a snap general election, get a huge majority, and simply ram it through Parliament. And if the troughers in the Lords object - tough.

This is an utter nonsense, frankly. Now, where did I put my pitchfork......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 pm

Bonny, I find it repugnant to be honest. She is having her 15 minutes and is loving every second.

I do so hope you will find your pitchfork soon and is it a nice big one?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2108730/who-is-gina-miller-south-american-brexit-vote-made-her-sick/

Who is Gina Miller, the South American wife of a hedge fund boss who claims the Brexit vote made her ‘physically sick’?
Speaking after Brexit vote Mrs Miller said 'I felt really sorry that people had been tricked and fooled'

Aw bless! Mrs Rich Smug from Guyana thinks the Little People need hedge fund manageresses to do their thinking for her!

I hope she realises that she's just about the most hated woman in Britain right this minute.

Lord, could they not have found someone less rich, patronising and obnoxious to front this?

This is a nonsense, frankly. The referendum was in the Tory manifesto; people voted them in KNOWING there was going to be a referendum.

So, if that smug cow doesn't like the result of the next general election, will she go to the courts to get that overturned, too? Because the plebs are too stupid to be allowed to vote, and she knows best?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Pompous arrogant witch her.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 pm

She actually thinks she's going to win respect from the plebs for saving them from their own 'stupidity'; the arrogance is breathtaking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Scottish First minister Nicola Sturgeon welcomed the outcome as 'significant',

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898716/D-Day-Brexit-Britain-s-exit-EU-DELAYED-landmark-court-case-rules-Theresa-start-EU-talks-without-MPs-vote.html#ixzz4OysylHgT

That's because she's another stupid b*tch, who is incapable of considering the implications of this. Mind you, her former legal tutor was scathing about her abilities, and her career in law was less than stellar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:47 pm

The Masters of the Universe must be going out of their minds. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:57 pm

The woman's an idiot, frankly - you just don't want to know about the shambles she's created here in two short years.

Thing is, she's always threatening to 'call Indyref2'. This is despite the fact that she has no majority, no mandate, and no legal authority.

She's been so busy crowing today, it hasn't dawned on her that she has just accepted that courts can interfere in referendums if someone isn't happy.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:27 pm

I just don't know what to say, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 pm

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 CwXpMO9XEAEuFJc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:10 pm

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 CwXrkzAXcAADShl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Another bombshell:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/former-scottish-government-minister-several-snp-msps-secretly-vo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

former Scottish Government minister has disclosed that he and several other SNP MSPs secretly voted for Brexit in the EU referendum and questioned why rule from Brussels would be better than being part of the UK.

Alex Neil, who served in Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond’s governments, said he had decided to vote Leave around ten days before the June 23 referendum but did not want to “rock the boat” by making his preference public at that time .

He told the Telegraph that he had since been approached by “a number” of SNP MSPs who did the same but who will not publicly contradict the First Minister’s pro-EU stance.

Among the factors Mr Neil said influenced his vote was the manner in which the EU had imposed extreme austerity on member states such as Portugal and Greece and a surge in support for Right-wing parties on the Continent.

He agreed Scotland, which has a higher deficit than Greece, could face a similar fate in the EU and warned the voting rights of smaller member states had been watered down.
...etc

will not publicly contradict the First Minister’s pro-EU stance.

Well, he has now....they would be well advised to start standing by their principles, instead of being Sturgeon's lapdogs. Every other party has people who don't always agree, so it's a mystery why the modern SNP act like a bunch of cloned sheep.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:28 am

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 CwXwe6AXUAQsiCp

AFTER BREXIT - Page 25 CwX0qilW8AAlTjV

I actually didn't think it was possible for anyone to make the Brexit situation worse.

Mrs Rich Smug proved me wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:41 am

Oh, what a surprise!

https://helenaglass.net/2016/11/04/brexit-burned-by-soros/

BREXIT -Burned By Soros

Parliament must vote on whether the UK can start the initiation of Article 50 in leaving the EU. The government is appealing. The people’s vote doesn’t count. And a stalled process only makes the entire fiasco a mockery of justice, and The People.

So who is behind this stall? Mz Gina Miller – an investment manager, Deir Dos Santos – a hairdresser, and the People’s Challenge group, set up by Grahame Pigney, an expat living in France, and backed by a crowd-funding campaign. Not exactly a stellar bunch of heavy weights…

Who is Mz Gina Miller? The wife of investment guru Alan Miller who came aboard New Star Hedge Fund. Shortly after, Soros was dangling an investment management potential in the firm of $100 million which would amount to a 40% initial startup investment. The fund is based in Bermuda to avoid taxes, two years later, in 2003, New Star added two former fund managers from Soros Fund Management, Sajid Ramzan and Chris Beton. Since their initial founding, the fund has reaped billions. Thank you Soros.

A favor deserves a favor.

Soros has been opposed to Brexit. Organizing New Star’s partner Gina Miller to do his bidding, would explain how she could exert the influence she has over the entire judiciary and parliament of the UK.

Grahame Pigney’s LinkedIn site recognizes Gina Miller as an associate. Lord Thomas who is presiding over the case brought by Miller is a member of the European Law Institute which was considered a Soros Open Society apparatus since its founding. And so the circle is complete.

I wasn't imagining the whiff of sulphur coming off Mrs Smug Rich and her chums.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:58 am

This comment explains better than I could why Sturgeon has yet again been an utter fool:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/leader-comment-court-ruling-cannot-be-excuse-to-cancel-brexit-1-4277620

I love this comment. This truly is a case of a turkey voting for Christmas.
Lets spell it out - if Parliament can overrule any democratically held referendum, taken with a clear mandate then there is no legal basis for a referendum about Scotland separating from the United Kingdom.
Of course we can hold a referendum, but even if 99.9% of the people agree to separate, the question must go to Parliament for this to happen. Now, remind me just how many Scottish MP's Scotland has and how many English MP's The Leaderine has upset in some way.
So by her actions The Leaderine has sealed Scotland's fate to remain part of the United Kingdom, unless she Unilaterally Declares Independence. She will NEVER declare UDI because
(a) she does not have the backing of the people
(b) She does not have the breeks to take that decision
(c) she is having fun maintaining her highly elevated position through generally upsetting the rest of the UK so that her actions at home are ignored or not well publicised and that happened in a country in 1930's Europe. If we want Scotland to be strong and have the services that we need, we must consider dethroning Our Leaderine by any legitimate means possible, but not a referendum.

It's an oft-repeated mantra of the SNP that 'the people are sovereign'. By her own actions, Ms Sturgeon has just agreed that no, actually, they're not. Westminster is.

Once this sinks in in Scotland, I suspect it's going to go down about as well here as it is in the rest of the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:29 am

I confess to being a bit puzzled over your, and others, objections to this decision by the high court.

Brexit is a very complex issue, and has divided the nation. There are extremely serious implications both nationally and internationally.

The high court has simply ruled that it be debated and voted in the British Parliament. Surely judicial and parliamentary sovereignty over our own affairs was what those in favour of brexit wanted?

Or have I misunderstood?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next