JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:17 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

Just yesterday we wrote about an FBI investigation into potential voter fraud in the critical swing state of Virginia after it was revealed that 19 dead people had recently been re-registered to vote (see "FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia"). While the Washington Post caught wind of the investigation, it was not known who was behind the operation...until now.

Meet, Andrew Spieles, a student at James Madison University, and apparently "Lead Organizer" for HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the Daily News-Record, Spieles confessed to re-registering 19 deceased Virginians to vote in the 2016 election cycle.

While this should come as a surprise to precisely 0 people, Spieles just happens to be Democrat who, accorded to a deleted FaceBook post, apparently recently ran for Caucus Chair of the Virginia Young Democrats.

It's too bad really, sounds like Spieles had all the right "special talents" required to be very successful politician...he just forgot the most important first rule: "Don't get caught."

The 19 applications of deceased citizens were submitted by Spieles through an organization called HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the organization's "About Us" page, HarrisonburgVOTES is a "non-partisan" voter registration organization in Harrisonburg, VA and the surrounding areas.

As the HarrisonburgVOTES webpage points out, the sole goal of the organization is to raise the number of registered voters in Harrisonburg to 25,000...though it's unclear what percentage of that goal was intended to be filled by dead voters.
..etc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  lily Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Business as usual then....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 am

What Trump actually said about veterans with PTSD:

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 Ct3nMaCUIAEL1AG

By sheer chance, I saw quite a bit of his meeting with armed forces veterans, and it was actually a pleasure to see grown-ups discussing important topics rationally.

Such a change from the usual shriek-a-thon - and no, I won't be watching tonight's bunfight, I cannot stand Hillary's voice at the best of times, never mind 2am UK time - I have learned my lesson from the last one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 Ct25zDkUMAAqAyb

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 G0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:41 pm

A BIG BA-BOOM! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Oops! Bill seems to have gone off-message:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/bill-clinton-bashes-obamacare-craziest-thing-world

In a staggering moment of honesty caught on tape, former President Bill Clinton admits to a group of voters in Michigan that Obamacare is a complete disaster and is wreaking havoc on the middle-class and "small-business people." Per the video published by the NY Post, Clinton says that Obamacare is fine for those who are eligible for subsidies but admits that that hardworking "people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world."

“You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world.

On the other hand, the current system works fine if you’re eligible for Medicaid, if you’re a lower-income working person. If you’re already on Medicare or if you get enough subsidies on a modest income that you can afford your health care.

But the people getting killed in this deal are the small-business people and individuals who make just a little bit too much to get any of these subsidies."

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/clinton-foundation-hacked-exposing-thousands-donor-databases-pay-play-folder

Clinton Foundation Hacked Exposing Thousands Of Donor Databases; "Pay To Play" Folder

Oh boy.... Shytehitsfan
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Isn't it good? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh my!! How could be be so cruel to poor Bill! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:42 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/another-trump-recording-emerges-paula-jones-kathleen-willey-and-juanita-broaddrick-a

The flames in the dumpster fire over Trump's "extremely lewd" sexual comments about women just keep getting bigger.

'Dumpster fire' just about sums it up. I actually cannot imagine what the Clinton camp were thinking about with this particular bit of mud-slinging. Did she really think it wouldn't cause another bimbo eruption, considering she's been covering up for her predator husband for decades.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:44 am

Kathleen Willey, a former White House volunteer aide who, on March 15, 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her on November 29, 1993, during his first term as President, also took to twitter, saying "[Donald Trump] apologized.Where are Bill, and the Hag's apologies to Juanita,Paula,Eileen,Gennifer,Dolly,me?We're waiting,we're not holding our breaths."

KATHLEEN WILLEY
‏@kathleenwilley
DT apologized.Where are Bill, and the Hag's apologies to Juanita,Paula,Eileen,Gennifer,Dolly,me?We're waiting,we're not holding our breaths.

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 17 CuRI-cgUkAAZkmr
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:24 pm

TRUE!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:42 pm

That's the thing, Lily. Trump's boastful utterances more than a decade ago were undeniably crass and boorish - but, they are still just words. Why no similar outrage about the content of gangsta rap lyrics, which are truly disgusting and abusive to women? What about Sex in the City - or is it OK if it's women doing it?

Was it OK for JFK to be a womaniser because he was glamorous? I don't recall the same Outrage! when Edward Kennedy left his young girlfriend dead at Chappaquiddick, and initially lied to save his own skin.

Bill Clinton has actually abused and preyed on young women for decades, and Hillary has covered up for him. She's insulted and abused those women all over again, repeatedly.

It always comes back to the same thing; which is worse, bad words - or bad deeds?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Oh I totally agree with you Bonny.

What we are seeing is the status quo folk taking full advantage of this situation and spinning it to their own ends. Hillary will come out of this squeaky clean in the minds of the majority because they are conveniently dumbed down..... mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:53 pm

I'm not sure about that, Lily, to me, there's something strangely out of date about the Clinton tactics. She and they seem to have forgotten that people of all ages use the internet now, and for every bit of dirt she throws at Trump, bucketloads of it are freely available to be thrown back at her.

Far more important than years'-old tapes of Trump being a male chauvinist pig, IMO, are those recordings that are now escaping of Hillary addressing bankers - the famed 1% - and making it clear that whatever progressive guff she comes out with to impress voters, she has their back.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/bernie-sanders-supporters-furious-over-hillarys-leaked-wall-street-speeches

Bernie Sanders Supporters Furious Over Hillary's Leaked Wall Street Speeches
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:07 pm

I hope that will happen, Bonny. smile

At the moment, seeing all the positive spin in Hitlary's direction it is all rather gloomy. However, there is the debate happening tonight so we will see what happens.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:38 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-campaign-in-crisis-ahead-of-second-television-debate-10610822

Donald Trump to attack Bill Clinton's sexual history in debate
The Republican candidate feels "terrible" about his obscene remarks about women - but turns his fire on his rival's husband

Hillary should never have opened that door, IMO. I'd put money on Trump to win a mud-slinging contest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:04 pm

I would too, Bonny. Trump's words have not killed people but Hillary's have. A big hit has been for so many Republicans who have now walked away from him because of this.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 pm

But were the ones who have 'walked away' actually on board the Trump Train to begin with, Lily? Personally, I wouldn't regard terrorist-lover McCain as much of a loss....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Oh Lord....

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/breitbart-news-exclusive-video-interview-bill-clinton-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-breaks-describing-brutal-rapes/

EXCLUSIVE — Video Interview: Bill Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Relives Brutal Rapes

Sample:

KLEIN: What is going through your mind right now?

BROADDRICK: That I am afraid of him.

KLEIN: You are still afraid of him?

BROADDRICK: Yes. That I am still afraid. Especially if she becomes president. And I know it’s looking that way. So it’s frightening, Aaron. It’s frightening.

and:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-treated-bill-clintons-female-accusers-lewinsky-broaddrick-flowers-hamzy-stephanopoulos/

How Hillary Clinton Treated Bill Clinton’s Female Accusers

Hillary was an utter fool to open this door, IMO - a great many of her younger female supporters won't know all this.

I'd like to see Trump ask Hillary what the word 'Arkancide' means in relation to her and Bill.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well....yes.....er.....that is in connection with so many er.......suicides?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:00 am

So, Trump appears to have won the mud-throwing contest?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/debate-post-mortem-trump-crushes-clinton-you-should-be-jail

Debate Post-Mortem: Trump Crushes Clinton - "You Should Be In Jail"

The clip of the fly landing on Hillary is er, entertaining....as is the look on Bill's face when he realises his meal ticket has fouled up.

And what on earth is with Hillary and this babyish 'fact checking'? She does know this isn't a high school debate?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:21 am

Looks like it was indeed madness for Clinton to try mud-slinging, as a whole bucket-load hit her last night.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/09/trump-holds-pre-debate-press-conference-with-bill-clinton-accusers.html

Trump holds pre-debate press conference with Bill Clinton accusers

He was flanked by Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick, who have each previously accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. Some have also accused Hillary Clinton of intimidating them.

“Actions speak louder than words,” Broaddrick said. “Mr. Trump may have said some bad words but Bill Clinton raped me and Hillary Clinton threatened me. I don’t think there’s any comparison.”

Also present was Kathy Shelton. Hillary Clinton defended the man who raped a then 12-year-old Shelton in 1975.

“Hillary put me through something that you would never put a 12 year old through,” Shelton said. “And she says she’s for women and children.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next