JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:01 pm

He must think everyone's forgotten about him, the injunction, the paddling pool and the olive oil.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 pm

This is from the 2008 election:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20109

Talked about Soros. Punted on DA
>> and
>> FFA per se. Explained background of GS involvement in 2004. Talked about
>> AV.
>> About getting folks to votes. Said GS wld be a big donor but not as big
>> as
>> 04. He was focused on Tom. And regulatory issues. Thinks donors shld be
>> worried because of FEC rulings on ACT etc. I think we should refocus him
>> on
>> field/AV side of this. Away from Tom and c(4) . Talk about the civic
>> virtue
>> of getting people to vote. With Iowa, we shld be aware, lots of negative
>> press generally on 527s. He was trying to write for this weekend. Don't
>> know
>> if he will. I am also trying to downplay Soros role. Donor, but not in the
>> operational soup. Who is the official spokesperson for FFA? I am on
>> vacation
>> in EST zone. Available to discuss when needed.

Is Hillary anything more than a corrupt Soros puppet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:47 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 CvJerx7WEAE_z3m

Wince-making.

I assume Hillary is currently practising those spontaneous zingers she imagines make her look witty? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:10 pm

'I'm really good!' Madonna promises sexual favours in exchange for votes for Hillary Clinton as she introduces Amy Schumer with a stand-up routine of her own

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3851980/Madonna-promises-sexual-favours-exchange-votes-Hillary-Clinton-introduces-Amy-Schumer-stand-routine-own.html#ixzz4NZUzWp7l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OMG. That's 100 times more revolting than ANYTHING Trump has supposedly said.... vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:57 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 CvJ9UonVIAEMAz3
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:20 pm

bb1 wrote:'I'm really good!' Madonna promises sexual favours in exchange for votes for Hillary Clinton as she introduces Amy Schumer with a stand-up routine of her own

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3851980/Madonna-promises-sexual-favours-exchange-votes-Hillary-Clinton-introduces-Amy-Schumer-stand-routine-own.html#ixzz4NZUzWp7l

OMG. That's 100 times more revolting than ANYTHING Trump has supposedly said.... vomit

What a flaming whore she is. She is so disgusting........ vomit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Calling Madonna a whore is insulting hard-working working girls, IMO. At least they don't give it away for free in exchange for votes for Hillary.

No wonder her son was so desperate to live with his father.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Sincere apologies, Bonny. smile Is there a better word?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Nothing fit to print in public, Lily. Wink

Oh, this is interesting:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-latest-ibt-poll/

Investors reported:

After more than a week of blistering attacks from Democrats, celebrities and the press, Donald Trump has managed to pull ahead of Hillary Clinton by 1 percentage point — 41.3% to 40% — in a four-way matchup, according to the new IBD/TIPP poll released today.

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 Ibt-trump-575x368

This is getting like the UK general election in 2015 when 'everyone' said Labour would win, but would need a coalition to govern. The Tories won that.

And 'everyone' also said Remain would win the Brexit referendum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:44 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 am

I wasn't sleeping well, so watched most of the debate - though I did have to mute it several times when Hillary started screeching (think nails down a blackboard).

IMO, she's blown it. She came out with some risible nonsense - 'When I say open borders, I mean power lines crossing borders' - and on several occasions, was quite obviously lying. She also looked as if she would keel over if it went on for another ten minutes - it was very obvious that that big black guy who seems to be her medical handler rushed over to her the instant it finished.

Any 'spontaneous zingers' were landed by Trump, IMO, while Hillary rambled and talked in legalese hopey-changey.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:18 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/sick-watch-hillary-clinton-laugh-trump-mentions-gays-tossed-off-buildings/

SICK! Watch Hillary Clinton Laugh When Trump Mentions Gays Being Tossed Off Buildings

She did indeed; a good few of her reactions were 'off', as if she'd been programmed to do that supercilious smirk regardless of what was actually being discussed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:01 am

And on that very subject.....

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 27 3989474800000578-3854016-image-a-39_1476931378797

Her glee remained written all over her face as Trump continued to slate her, much to viewers' confusion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3854016/Could-Hillary-s-smile-cost-election-Twitter-mocks-Clinton-s-creepy-grandma-grin-smirks-way-presidential-debate.html#ixzz4Nc9Akd8x
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 pm

My friends, this was taken from Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-refuses-to-say-he-will-accept-us-election-result-10624245

trump: you are such an arrogant *******.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:30 pm

I am sorry, Pedro, but I don't see what choice he had....it's complicated, but the US media and internet is full of reports of proven voter fraud. No-one who genuinely believes in democracy could accept that.

Remember, Al Gore didn't accept the result for two months during the hanging chad debacle, so it's not as if there isn't precedent for a challenge.

It's all very dirty, I am afraid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:50 pm

bb1, with all do respect, I understand your point of view, but, a politician should have respect for the citizens of his country, he should also have respect for the other opponent (which is a thing Trump don´t have), if he cannot accept the fact that he can be defeated in those elections, then, he doesn´t deserve to be in the position he is about being involved in those elections. if he have this type of behaviour, then, he is not good to be in the presidency of a country. he only cares about himself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:59 pm

But Trump IS respecting the voters - it's the Clintons who are provably trying to rig the election, who aren't respecting voters. How you you feel if you knew people were trying to rig Portuguese elections?

We've all seen the lies told about the McCanns; now think about how many lies are being told here, with so much money and power at stake. This is a horrible, dirty US election and IMO it's going to get worse before its over.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:25 pm

bb1, again, with all do respect: I´m not a fan of neither Clinton nor Trump, but about Trump respecting the voters, if he had respect for the voters, he had not a fraud behaviour scheme which was exposed in the USA press, if he also had respect for the voters he had not used Putin´s name to gain votes in his campaign, also had not attacked Clinton using his low acts to try to divert the answers to Hillary´s questions, instead of answer those questions, this is the impression I have about Trump.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Dear Pedro, it is very complicated and if I could explain it in a couple of sentences without more coffee I would explain this better.

I truly believe Putin was NOT involved in this election but it makes a good distraction point for "Sweet" Hillary.

So many people here in the US intensely dislike Hillary and see through her outrageous lies while others are more gullible. The US has become more of a divided nation than I can ever remember. At least Trump knows how to improve employment and build. Our infrastructure is decaying in many parts of the country and crime is climbing. He could bring positive results to that if he tried hard. Obama has allowed all of that to happen on his long watch.

Can you please tell me what positive projects Hillary has done in all the 40 years (or so) she has been involved in government. I am trying to name some but cannot.

The world is in a perilous position and we cannot let it go the way of Clinton. I would rather have 4 years of Trump being stupid (if he would be) than Hillary bringing in the one world government in that time period. We (not the world elites) would be royally f***ed.

IMO
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 pm

It is complicated, and it's hard enough following all those leaks and documents in English, never mind when English isn't your first language, Pedro. hug

I can only echo the commentator who said that she would rather wince when President Trump said something that isn't politically correct, than die screaming in a nuclear war started by President Hillary Clinton.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Oh me too, Bonny.  Me too.  I am posting something that was about her and the first debate.

I am sorry that I cannot supply the source but I definitely know 100% that it is highly credible.

Hillary has frequently questioned whether Trump has the temperament to be our President. Read this account of what happened at the NBC Presidential Forum when Matt Lauer, the moderator, asked her a question she had not pre-approved and was not prepared to answer. You decide if she has the temperament to lead our nation. Her slogan should be: “No Hope and No Change.”  Ray Tucker

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE NBC PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER
    DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON  THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN:   ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT  VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’

”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS  WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL”
      NBC Associate Producer of Forum

Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been  ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point. How   these people work with this woman is amazing to me.  Most of the small military audience were cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton, but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud...and she really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”

Republican Donald Trump also appeared, in a separate telecast from Hillary Clinton’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow.  The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions Matt.”

Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.”

“It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning.  Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up!   If that f - - - ing barsteward wins we all hang from nooses!   Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass - - - - s for screwing this up.”

Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me - ever!” and continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably.  That did not stop her from demanding an executive “on the phone, now!”  She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and she was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk.

The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when it seemed the entire media turned on Matt Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former secretary of state.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in.  The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.”

Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton.  Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state.”

Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”.   As you can easily see with all the headlines from these MSM sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign.

Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.”   Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as  “an egotistical psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest.  She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.”

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant.   She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f - - - to work  janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.  The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone,  and I will never forget it.  That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that.  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:23 pm

I shudder to think what kind of mood Killary will be in today, Lily, she must know she screwed up badly last night.

That description of her in a blind rage fits in exactly with every other story that has leaked out about her:

'Karma is a b****': Clinton bodyguard tells how her detail hated her so much they LAUGHED when she broke her elbow - and she tried to blame them for her fall
Clinton was walking to her car in the State Department basement ahead of a White House meeting in 2009 when the incident occurred
'It was kind of like payback. You’re treating us like s*** — hey, karma is a b****! We were smiling to ourselves,' said an agent who witnessed the fall
The bodyguard said Clinton was disrespectful to President Barack Obama, too, making him wait on her
'She was basically saying, "I don’t wait for the president, the president waits for me",' agent told New York Post
Comes after Diplomatic Security agent assigned to her detail told FBI Clinton and her aides may have stolen State Department furniture

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3852998/Karma-b-Clinton-bodyguard-tells-hated-LAUGHED-broke-elbow-tried-blame-fall.html#ixzz4NeQ7NokP

I saw Donna Brazile being interviewed rather forcefully earlier today, when she was caught out in a blatant lie, and she was nearly coming unglued.

I wouldn't like to be near Mrs Clinton today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Here's why Trump gave EXACTLY the right answer concerning 'honouring results':

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/no-voter-fraud-us-three-prominent-examples/

1) 1960 JFK-Nixon election: All historians accept that Vote Fraud happened in Texas, Illinois, and West Virginia. The only argument was just how massive it really was. Ike urged Nixon to dispute the election. Check the Internet for your favorite details.

2) Democrat historian Robert Caro admitted (and went into great detail on how) 1948 LBJ won his first US Senate primary in TX thru massive voter fraud. Tens of thousands of votes were fraudulent.

3.) The 1982 Illinois Gubernatorial Race. Jim Thompson vs. Adlai Stevenson III. The official total had Thompson up by only five thousand votes. The US Department of Justice found at least 100,000 fraudulent votes (over 10% of Chicago’s vote). Sixty-three people were convicted of voter fraud. The feds broke it open because a campaign worker complained that he didn’t get his promised city job after helping with the fraud. (Love that detail! So Chicago!) Dead people voted then too. People with vacant lot addresses voted. All kinds of wild fraud was uncovered. Adlai appealed to the Illinois Supreme Court. It took two months before Adlai conceded.

4.) Al Franken versus Norm Coleman in the Minnesota senatorial race in 2010: Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes. 1,099 felons voted illegally in the election.

Bill from Illinois says number 3 is my favorite example since he lived through it in Illinois.

Also worth remembering that some areas of the States use electronic voting.

The electronic voting machines are operated by a subsidiary of none other than one G. Soros, billionaire scumbag and close ally and financial backer of Clinton.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:35 pm

My goodness Bonny. You cannot be even hinting that Soros is that criminal are you? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next