JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Oh, the ever-loyal Huma wasn't on Broomstick1 today, but it's OK, Hillary is standing by her. So, that's Huma doomed, then.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/trump-called-it-months-ago-anthony-weiner-threatens-national-security.html

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump saw this coming from a mile away, fingering Weiner as a potential national security threat all the way back in August of 2015. “It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.”

Abedin recently announced the couple’s separation after Weiner became embroiled in a new series of embarrassing online sexting scandals, including one allegedly involving an underage girl that prompted the FBI to investigate.

One month earlier, Trump said he didn’t like the thought of “Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all of these secrets.”

Trump was sounding the alarm about Weiner as early September 2013, when he wrote that Huma should “dump the sicko Weiner” because he was “a calamity who is bringing her down with him.”

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:49 pm

How very prescient. Pcorneater

Hill is out today acting as though nothing has happened......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:55 pm

I wouldn't like to be anywhere near her away from the cameras, Lily - she must know the glass ceiling just fell on her head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Yesterday:

Follow

hautedamn
‏@hautedamn
This pic of Huma crying & Hillary glaring at her on the plane as news of the FBI re-investigation broke is the best photo from this election

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Cv7S6R0VUAQr5A1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 pm

AmericanRealist
‏@CDDLiberty11
@johnpodesta forwards White House # & passcode 4 terrorism conference call with SENIOR WH officials with his PERSONAL email #PodestaEmails22

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Cv86mNiWYAAXEjh

Unbelievable. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

It's worth a thousand words, isn't it?

Thank goodness this witch is hopefully not going to be the next POTUS.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:43 pm

It's not looking good for her - her support was starting to slide even before Weinergate.

I don't see her and her cronies going down without a fight, though. I will be surprised if that Allred harpy doesn't trail another $10 bill through a couple of strip clubs and fake up a new allegator or two.

Fortunately, all the previous nonsense has been so thoroughly debunked, I don't see any fresh garbage influencing too many voters, however self-righteous the Hillbots get.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:07 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Cv9CpnCXYAAvFHy

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:08 pm

WikiLeaksVerified account
‏@wikileaks
Clinton's most emailed aid in the US State Department, Jake Sullivan, used personal email to talk with Clinton about bringing down Libya.

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Cv9SMmrXgAAcmhg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 pm

I have just read this and do not yet know the veracity but.....I do hope it is true. smile

http://www.presidentialvoting2016.com/fbi-ignores-obama-orders-launches-massive-investigation-hillary-hes-pissed/
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Bonny, it has just started to heat up. I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:33 pm

It appears that this time, Hillary Clinton will not be able to make deals on private airplanes to escape prosecution as her husband has done for her previously. With U.S. Attorneys on the case, we may finally witness the collapse of the largest crime family the United States has ever known.

Now, I suspect that this is why Comey went public and dropped his bombshell - it could no longer get strangled at birth in red tape.

Lord knows, Trump has faults a-plenty, but I don't think anyone else could stand up to the Clinton cartel. Look at the way the hapless Bernie was steam-rollered, his rallies disrupted by those BLM thugs - who, let us not forget, are bankrolled by Hillary's good friend Soros.

After all, if Britain had picked someone respectable and well-behaved as PM in 1940, we'd all be speaking German now....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Cv9o-ByXgAAHnEn
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:23 pm

bb1 wrote:It appears that this time, Hillary Clinton will not be able to make deals on private airplanes to escape prosecution as her husband has done for her previously. With U.S. Attorneys on the case, we may finally witness the collapse of the largest crime family the United States has ever known.

Now, I suspect that this is why Comey went public and dropped his bombshell - it could no longer get strangled at birth in red tape.

Lord knows, Trump has faults a-plenty, but I don't think anyone else could stand up to the Clinton cartel. Look at the way the hapless Bernie was steam-rollered, his rallies disrupted by those BLM thugs - who, let us not forget, are bankrolled by Hillary's good friend Soros.

After all, if Britain had picked someone respectable and well-behaved as PM in 1940, we'd all be speaking German now....

hapless Bernie was steam-rollered He most definitely was, Bonny. Isn't it handy to have thugs in your back pocket?

He was bought a lovely house...... I guess that was a consolation prize?

Personally, if recent matters had turned out differently, I believe that if Trump wins, he might prosecute Comey for any one of a number of things. However now, I doubt it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Bernie....somewhere, back a few pages, there is a reference to Hillary's people threatening Bernie's brother, so Lord knows what really happened.

If Trump wins, I can see quite a few people going to jail - including Hillary.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Oh well then.....thank goodness that Obama has been purging the prisons of hundreds of prisons. There will be no shortage of spaces. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:55 am

Gitmo's nearly empty, isn't it? Pcorneater

I've just seen Hillary at one of her incredibly enthusiastic rallies of 300 bussed-in supporters, not best pleased with the FBI.

The weird thing was, she was doing that eye-popping, smirking face again.

I swear that woman's wired up the wrong way. It doesn't seem to matter if it's full-term abortions, dead people in the Middle East, cackling about getting child rapists off, heads of state being murdered on camera - death, destruction and misery just seem to be a big joke to her.

She's a full-blown psychopath, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 am

It'll come as NO suprise to anyone that the vandal that destroyed Trump's Hollywood star is one of the rich elites so beloved of Hillary:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/hollywood-star-donald-trump-vandalism/index.html

APD officer Tony Im said the suspect in custody is James Lambert Otis, the name given by the man who told CNN Wednesday he was responsible for the crime. Im said Otis is being held on a felony vandalism charge with $20,000 bail.
Otis, an heir to the Otis family's elevator fortune, said in an interview with CNN
...etc

Meanwhile, this is what Hillary supporters did to the homeless woman who then tried to protect what was left of the star:

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 35 Denise-scott

Trump's people are now trying to locate the poor woman and help her get her life back on track, and a gofundme has been set up for her:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/gofundme-page-set-help-homeless-woman-guarding-trump-star/

Don't expect to see Hillary's rich, elitist fanclub putting their hands in their pockets, though. Despicable scum, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:17 pm

New blow to Hillary's campaign - Kiss of Death Kezia arrives to 'help' her:

Kezia Dugdale ‏@kezdugdale 18h18 hours ago
Just arrived in New York to campaign for Hillary and against Trump's poison for the next 3 days #imwithher
0 replies . 146 retweets 422 likes

The hapless Kezia's day job is being head of the tattered remnants of Scottish Labour, and is a notorious walking disaster area. She's not bad or malicious, she's just an idiot - she'd be very good at running a home for stray cats, or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:25 pm

When in trouble, just pretend it isn't happening......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886388/Hillary-tries-dance-troubles-away-JLo-endorsement-concert-Florida.html

Yes, Bonny, she is a full blown psychopath.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:34 pm

You might have warned me about that pic of J-Lo's backside and crotch, Lily - eyebleach needed! vomit

What is it about these female Clinton supporters, that they feel they have to show how 'empowered' they are by acting like ho's? And in Madonna's case, actually offering free oral sex in return for votes for Hillary?

Ghastly and degrading. Oh, and J-Lo's rapidly getting as raddled-looking as Madonna.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Just saw this comment:

Could you imagine what the media would say if Trump had a half naked woman come out and shake her A for votes?

Exactly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Sorry Bonny. embarass

I should have given you a HUUUUUUGE warning. rofl

I think it is rather obvious that Hillary has no class.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Notice she still got barely a quarter of the turnout Trump gets without ageing pop stars shaking their backsides? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:19 pm

I wonder how long Obama's DoJ can stall the FBI for? Especially considering the scandal lapping around the ankles of Loretta Lynch over her taking the 5th concerning payments to Iran?

I am glad the UK doesn't treat politicians with such undeserved respect, actually. I was confused for a while because of this business of US ones getting to hang onto their old titles even when they're out of office.

They wouldn't like it here, where not only do politicians lose their titles, they get heaved out of the luxurious houses that go with the job as soon as they lose favour with the electorate.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next