JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 pm

WTF?

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv4NVAUWEAAOOkN

So, the incriminating evidence against Hillary was actually found when they were investigating Weiner, pervy sometime husband of Hillary's very close female friend Huma?

I can't wait for the movie. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Jared Wyand

Announced on FoxNews that the 33,000 emails exist and will be subpoenaed by the FBI

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Hillary-jail-meme
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:38 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Incidentally, I would ignore all that stuff later in the article about the polls supposedly being bad for Trump.

The FBI wouldn't be throwing the Empress under the bus if they thought she was going to be the next incumbent of the White House.

I suspect the real, private polls are telling the same story as the rallies....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:52 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/weiners-last-stand-weiner-sexting-probe-led-fbi-hillary-investigation-hillary/

WEINER’S LAST STAND=> Weiner Sexting Probe Led to FBI Hillary Investigation on Hillary

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Hillary-weiner

This is positively Shakespearean.

Just think, all her life, Hillary's plotted and schemed to be Prez. She's put up with Bill's philandering, trampled on anyone that got in her way, taken money from anyone that could help her claim the throne Oval Office, left a mountain of corpses in her wake.

And now, just days away from her supposed triumph, it's all being snatched away from her by her own lack of taste in associates and close friends. Oh, and the most unusual presidential candidate ever.

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:59 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv4T9qPW8AA51x9

...And then he found out the missing emails were on the Empress's handmaiden's pervy husband's phones and computers.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Sky News NewsdeskVerified account
‏@SkyNewsBreak
U.S. media: vice president Joe Biden says he is not interested in serving as Secretary of State under Hillary Clinton

Rats, ship, sinking.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:47 am

I see another Trump Is Evil film has been produced, over the endless saga of the Aberdeenshire golf course. I do hope those watching it and taking it as more proof of Evilness bear a few things in mind.....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14831009.New_Trump_documentary_premiered_in_US_to_show_voters_Scottish_controversy/

Quote from the end:

A statement from Trump International Golf Links said: "We have repeatedly refuted the allegations regarding the Forbes water supply.

"Molly Forbes’ son, Michael Forbes, is the joint owner of an antiquated, make-shift ‘well’ located on Trump land, the maintenance and operation of which is not the responsibility of the company. His mother lives in a caravan next to his house and relies on his water supply.

"The ‘well’, is shared with another neighbouring property owner, who will confirm that their water system has historically been unreliable and fraught with problems, long before Trump owned the land.

"Five years ago, an unknown, underground clay pipe was unintentionally disrupted by our lead contractor and was repaired immediately.

"The neighbour who shares the ‘well’ with Forbes can attest that his water supply was only temporary affected and rectified fully within a few days."

The statement adds that Mr and Mrs Forbes have rejected an offer to be connected to mains water.

In the documentary, Mr Forbes fixes the supply to his house and his mother's himself.

I am surprised Scottish Water hasn't intervened and told Mr Forbes to stop this nonsense. It isn't actually up to golf courses to supply people with water, especially when other solutions are on offer.

Also worth remembering that Mr Forbes has been used all along by the environmental lobby, and all the locals that SUPPORT the golf course never get a word in edgeways. How very dare they want to work and put food on the table! has been the attitude of the Luddite Greens in the area - who also blocked a much-needed Aberdeen bypass for years, causing no end of problems.

No-one involved in this saga is without sin, and the prime cause of most of the trouble is none other than one A. Salmond, especially since he fell out with his former good buddy The Donald.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:15 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 39D2E39300000578-3883986-image-a-10_1477692996595

Still married: Weiner was Abedin's date at this year's Met ball. But earlier in the year he was in fact sexting a 15-year-old girl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883986/How-Huma-Abedin-s-loyalty-pervert-husband-Anthony-Weiner-torpedo-boss-s-lifelong-dream-president.html#ixzz4OT4694Be
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As much as is fit to print about Hillary's, er, close ally, Huma, and Huma's pervy husband. On whose computers/smartphones Hillary's missing emails were found.

I shudder to think what was found along with the emails.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:53 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv4uoJbXgAA0Hlt
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:04 pm

http://www.infowars.com/video-giant-fly-lands-on-hillarys-face-again/

VIDEO: GIANT FLY LANDS ON HILLARY’S FACE — AGAIN
For the second time in less than a month, a giant fly landed on Hillary’s face

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Fly

.....etc.

Time's nearly up on that contract she signed at the crossroads? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:25 pm

As Hillary is in so much trouble, no doubt we can look forward to Team Clinton launching another smear campaign. Or will they be scared to, after the truth about their past efforts came out?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wikileaks-emails-allegedly-show-clinton-campaign-consultant-swift/story?id=43027902

The anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks posted on Monday an email exchange that it claims shows top Hillary Clinton campaign staffers discussing a “swift boat project” aimed at Donald Trump.

“I know you can’t look past Bernie and March primaries — but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide — not a half assed scramble,” one of the campaign’s consultants, Joel Johnson, purportedly wrote to Clinton’s communications director, Jen Palmieri, in February of this year.

“Gee. Thanks, Joel. We thought we could half-ass it,” Palmieri purportedly replied, sarcastically.

Clinton Team Ran Highly Scripted Campaign, WikiLeaks Emails Indicate
“Swift boat” refers to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, a group behind a coordinated campaign to discredit then-Sen. John Kerry during his presidential run in 2004. The phrase has become Washington-speak for an attack that is personal, ugly and often untrue.
....etc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:09 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv8aTDDVMAA8u-f

Team Hillary organising 'spontaneous protests' outside Trump business premises.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:20 pm

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36354

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-09-10 18:10
Subject: While my pro-Hillary column is most widely read on realclearpolitics.com.....

"You know, I get accused of being moderate and center," Clinton told the audience,
in Ohio today, "I plead guilty."

There is more. You get the idea.

I tripled fact-checked when I saw this reported on cable because I could not believe
my eyes or ears.

A Clintonian triangulation against liberals at this particular moment in her political
life is not the shrewd strategy I would propose. If the next 48 hours to a week bring
a story line that Hillary's "banks are robber barons" etc. etc. etc. statements were
not sincere, that they were just insincere tilting left to be followed by a triangulating
counter-tilt back the other way......hell will hath no fury like the reaction from the Democratic base and the words "not trustworthy" will not be a stranger to the chorus
from liberals that will come next.

I must tell you, John, when I see things like this, there are moments when I think
her candidacy was just not meant to be. I went out on a limb for her today, which
very few Democrats who are not paid by her have done recently as visibly and
strongly as I did today, and if I knew this kind of thing was coming I would never
have done it in a million years
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:25 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/joe-biden-cuts-off-weiner-not-fan/

During an interview with CNN’s Michael Smerconish, Biden was asked about Weiner’s role in the FBI’s revisit of Hillary Clinton’s email investigation.

“Well, oh, God. Anthony Weiner. I should not comment on Anthony Weiner,” Biden replied. “I’m not a big fan, and I wasn’t before he got in trouble. So I shouldn’t comment on Anthony Weiner.”

[video]

Classic. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Slipping by almost unnoticed in the email-perv uproar is this:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/attorney-general-lynch-pleads-fifth-secret-iran-ransom-payments/

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has “pleaded the Fifth” Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) and Rep. Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) initially presented Lynch in October with a series of questions about how the cash payment to Iran was approved and delivered.

In an Oct. 24 response, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik responded on Lynch’s behalf, refusing to answer the questions and informing the lawmakers that they are barred from publicly disclosing any details about the cash payment, which was bound up in a ransom deal aimed at freeing several American hostages from Iran.

The response from the attorney general’s office is “unacceptable” and provides evidence that Lynch has chosen to “essentially plead the fifth and refuse to respond to inquiries regarding [her] role in providing cash to the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism,” Rubio and Pompeo wrote on Friday in a follow-up letter to Lynch, according to a copy obtained by the Free Beacon.

The inquiry launched by the lawmakers is just one of several concurrent ongoing congressional probes aimed at unearthing a full accounting of the administration’s secret negotiations with Iran.

“It is frankly unacceptable that your department refuses to answer straightforward questions from the people’s elected representatives in Congress about an important national security issue,” the lawmakers wrote. “Your staff failed to address any of our questions, and instead provided a copy of public testimony and a lecture about the sensitivity of information associated with this issue.”

“As the United States’ chief law enforcement officer, it is outrageous that you would essentially plead the fifth and refuse to respond to inquiries,” they stated. “The actions of your department come at time when Iran continues to hold Americans hostage and unjustly sentence them to prison.”

The lawmakers included a copy of their previous 13 questions and are requesting that Lynch provide answers by Nov. 4.
...etc.

Time to #draintheswamp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:02 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/abc-newswashington-post-tracking-poll-ten-point-swing-donald-trump-four-days/

ABC News/Washington Post Tracking Poll: Ten Point Swing For Donald Trump In Four Days

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 GettyImages-618905170-640x480

And that was BEFORE all those emails were found on the perv's computers. I suspect private polling was already showing Hillary was likely to lose, or the FBI would never, ever have moved on her.

I wonder what will happen to her loyal handmaiden, Huma? Hillary can't sack her, she knows where too many bodies are buried.

I do hope Huma stays away from steep staircases, small planes, weights in gyms, etc.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:03 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv81T9DWIAEkicW

Oh, I just can't imagine how all these emails have escaped. Team Hillary is not only totally corrupt, they are totally incompetent, too. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 34 Cv4uoJbXgAA0Hlt

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Hillary must be beside herself with rage, Lily. It's bad enough for her that after all this time, the missing emails have turned up - but to turn up in the possession of the revolting Weiner, of all people!

A great many people who don't look below the headlines will simply associate Hillary and her emails with that pervert.....

So sad. But very funny. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Bonny, I cannot stop laughing at this. I believe this could be a wonderful case of Karma.

Poor Hillary..... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 pm

I forgot to tell you that I wanted to green stripe every one of your posts...... hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:30 pm

There's so much good stuff today, I can barely follow it, Lily - there's a lot more on all the blogs.

I wonder, did no-one explain to these genius Masters of the Universe exactly what happened when you automatically CC'd just about anyone in on emails? That they're liable to end up nestling alongside some perv's internet porn stash?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Obviously not, Bonny. Even though they tell themselves that we are all stupid etc..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next