JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

+2
Pedro Silva
lily
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:35 pm

And what is all this?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/ft-lauderdale-airport-shooter-pictured-islamic-garb-posted-weapons-forum-jihad-videos/

Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooter Pictured in Islamic Garb – Posted on Weapons Forum About Jihadi Videos

I do hope that it doesn't turn out that the FBI or CIA had some half-assed idea about 'turning' him, and that is what his seemingly nonsensical ravings were about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  lily Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:00 pm

it is beginning to make more sense now.  No wonder Gov. Scott did not call Obummer.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:26 pm

There was no point in calling Obungle last night. His main priority was his 'celebrity' party at the White House.

I do think there's something odd about yesterday's horrors. Even by deranged terrorist standards, there's an awful lot about it that doesn't quite make sense?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Surprise, surprise, guess who he was affiliated with?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:34 am

The single finger pointing and the ratty beard was rather a Big Clue, Lily....neither of which the FBI/HS/any other alphabet agency seem to have noticed.

I don't know what to make of this. Either security agencies have failed completely to stop a raving lunatic jihadist from killing innocent people. (Yes, I know jihadists are automatically raving lunatics.)

Or they enmeshed said jihadist lunatic in some kind of Cunning Plan to spy on other jihadist lunatics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:52 am

Demob-happy Obama heads to Florida - just 330 miles from Ft. Lauderdale shooting - to attend his golf partner's wedding hours after a 4am finish at his White House farewell bash
President Obama attended his personal aide's wedding Jacksonville, Florida
White House trip director, Marvin Nicholson and Helen Pajcic tied knot Saturday
The president arrived in Florida just hours after his star-studded farewell bash
Dozens of celebrities turned out to boogie down until 4am at the White House
Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and Usher were among celebs in attendance
Obama's arrival in Florida comes just a day after Ft Lauderdale airport attack
Shortly after the wedding, the president was seen getting back on Air Force One
It's unclear whether or not he will return to Florida to meet with victims' families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098392/Obama-attends-Florida-wedding-longtime-staffer-frequent-golf-partner.html#ixzz4VA7kd0Bi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On the plus side, if he's golfing, or partying with his chums, he can't do quite so much damage...What's he going to do without a free trip to his parties on AF-1?

PS - I haven't heard of most of these 'celebs'.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:23 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:27 am

My friends, this was taken from BBC news:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38526570
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 am

Thank you, Pedro, lots going on just now. smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:54 am

you welcome bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 pm

I love this poster so much.  It says so much....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/emperor-horse-hit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Yes. It's going to be a long twelve days, especially with the hysterics from his adoring fans in Hollywood. I cannot recall a retiring president ever behaving as badly as this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:23 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-08/ron-paul-sums-nobel-peace-prize-winning-president-obama-one-short-sentence

Ron Paul opined on the farce via his Facebook page...

Barack Obama started with a Nobel Peace Prize and is ending his presidency with the Pentagon's Distinguished Public Service Medal.

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 20170107_obama

Sounds about right for a president who bombed 7 nations and became the first in U.S. history to be at war every single day of his eight year administration.[/b]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 am

andrew lawrence ‏@andrewlawrence 4h
In 2017, let's hope more actors make political statements at awards ceremonies. If anybody knows what's best for us all, it's actors.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

It still hasn't dawned on the sobbing zelebs that THEY are a large part of why Trump is about to become President.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 pm

I tell you what.  I went to the awards ceremonies on a fairly regular basis.  I did not hear any hint of political matters concerning the Pres of the US when people accepted their awards.  Now some of these people are getting more militant which I find shocking.

They should do their jobs, for which they are overpaid by millions, be grateful and return home.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

I hadn't heard of half of them, Lily, and will NOT be going to see any of the movies they deem so worthy....I want entertained, not preached at by a bunch of spoiled, overpaid luvvies. I certainly don't want to watch movies with messages or teachable moments.

Streep's sobbing speech was a lie-a-thon, too...

https://youtu.be/20KAquo3BxQ

I do believe that's Trump mocking HIMSELF.

These self-obsessed celebs don't even seem to grasp that they played a big part in their adored Hillary's defeat, as outside their own bubble, people are sick to death of them.

They would do well to remember they are only highly-paid modern versions of court jesters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:01 pm

I don't know who most of them are either, Bonny, or what they have done.  I haven't missed Hollywood at all to be honest. The pretensions can be quite staggering at times.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:15 pm

No, Streep was about the only one I'd heard of, Lily. I noticed she wasn't shedding any tears over the hundreds of thousands of innocent people, from Ukraine to Libya, who have lost their lives courtesy of Obama and Clinton's foreign policy.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:37 pm

She began by saying that Hollywood, foreigners and the press are ‘the most vilified segments of American society right now’.
At which point the cameras panned out to hundreds of the richest, most privileged people in American society sitting in the audience in their $10,000 tuxedos and $20,000 dresses, loudly cheering this acknowledgement of their dreadful victimhood.
She then said that if all the ‘outsiders and foreigners’ were kicked out of Hollywood, ‘you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.’
Wow.
I haven’t heard such elitist snobbery since Hillary Clinton branded Trump supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102026/PIERS-MORGAN-Sorry-Meryl-hypocritical-anti-Trump-rant-easily-worst-performance-career-apart-time-gave-child-rapist-standing-ovation.html#ixzz4VIaeuOvg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Shocked O  Shocked  M Shocked  G. 

Of course she is right.  There was nothing to be seen prior to those people arriving there.  How did the studios ever manage?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-says-uk-first-in-line-for-us-trade-deal-10723644

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 55af6f1d08720399ff3a0f5badc55ff4c514c7c843b604419067d73c4a78bcde_3867257

Boris Johnson has declared Britain is "first in line" for a trade deal with the US, after meeting Donald Trump's senior advisers for talks in Washington.

Barack Obama, who leaves office on 20 January, warned during the EU referendum campaign that Britain would be at the "back of the queue" for a trading agreement if it opted to leave the EU.

But the Foreign Secretary, who once quipped he would not visit parts of New York because of the "real risk of meeting Donald Trump", said: "Clearly, the Trump administration-to-be has a very exciting agenda of change.

"One thing that won't change though is the closeness of the relationship between the US and the UK.

"We are the number two contributor to defence in NATO. We are America's principal partner in working for global security and, of course, we are great campaigners for free trade.

"We hear that we are first in line to do a great free trade deal with the United States. So, it's going to be a very exciting year for both our countries."

Mr Johnson met Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and his chief strategist Steve Bannon.

He flew into New York on Sunday and has also been meeting other key Republicans in Washington, including House Speaker Paul Ryan.

More follows...

Yes, but was Boris allowed in the Golden Lift?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 pm

No idea, Bonny.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/09/ufc-pres-dana-white-slams-uppity-meryl-streep-over-mma-dig-stupid-uneducated/

White told TMZ Sports Monday, “It’s not going to be everybody’s thing and the last thing in the world I expect is an uppity, 80-year old lady to be in our demographic and love mixed martial arts.”

“If you really look at who follows the UFC and is into mixed martial arts, it’s everybody,” he added. “I don’t expect an 80-year old woman to be a big fan of mixed martial arts and listen, everybody’s into whatever — I’m not a big fan of golf. It doesn’t mean people should stop watching it. If you don’t like it, change the channel.”

Ouch! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 am

Is this woman saying Meryl Streep is 80?    If so she needs to check her facts, Streep is 67.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:22 am

He's being sarcastic, LL. smile

Meanwhile, Streep's histrionics weren't received with cries of joy by everyone at the awards...

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 21 3C02527500000578-4103838-image-a-5_1484018263296
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next