JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

+3
Pedro Silva
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:28 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

A journalist's credibility takes a long time to build but it's a fragile thing. A single mistake is enough to destroy it. Once lost, it's almost impossible to have it back.

Nothing says 'Zero credibility' like letting a lie fester unchecked for years, not caring about the harm it is doing innocent people, because it suits some agenda of your own.

I wonder how it feels to have LESS credibility than Levy?
I am curious to know when he believes he got his credibility back?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Staggering, isn't it, Tony? All that moralizing about Levy, who in the end has turned out to be something of a joke, really - when he has been keeping quiet all this time about that email, and the info in it, being genuine.

Now, we here, and others, have always known it was genuine, but the hate sites didn't - remember when MM would not even allow it to be discussed in public, only in their members' area, they were so scared of the implications?

Reis is far, far worse than Levy - and so are a few other of the hatebloggers, like Smiffy, who I suspect will also have known the email is genuine.

Yet these are the very people who have the nerve to preach at UK tabloids! Bl**dy hypocrites, the lot of them.

It demonstrates perfectly that these heroes of the Truthseekers have no regard whatsoever for actual truth, doesn't it?

How do they sleep at nights, knowing what they are doing to a missing child and her family? Goebells would be proud of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 pm

IMO, he should have spoken out in public, HB - without any ridiculous stories about Team McCann being the source of this story.

It's still being quoted; some of the really nasty, stupid ones, even use the headlines it caused as avatars.

Reis has chosen to let that particular smear stand; he could have set the record straight via his blog long ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, he should have spoken out in public, HB - without any ridiculous stories about Team McCann being the source of this story.

It's still being quoted; some of the really nasty, stupid ones, even use the headlines it caused as avatars.

Reis has chosen to let that particular smear stand; he could have set the record straight via his blog long ago.
He is no better than his side kick Levy when it comes to credibility.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 pm

reis = zero credibility.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 am

Just how low can Reis go?

pjreis Paulo Reis
@
@Lilemor1 Very interesting!!! Can I use your screen capture in my blog? Thank u...

Taking material from that freak now, is he?

ETA, don't tell me it is this deviant trash?

Lilemor1 Vitzliputzli
twitpic.com/4i1v72/full NOT photoshopped by #Gerry #McCann + #Kate #Healy??!?? Mouth?? Pale skin under the fringe?? Deformed nose??? #Madeleine
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

bb1 wrote:Just how low can Reis go?

pjreis Paulo Reis
@
@Lilemor1 Very interesting!!! Can I use your screen capture in my blog? Thank u...

Taking material from that freak now, is he?
He is mixing with his own kind Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:52 am

He sure is, Tony, he is getting right in there with the very worst of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2