JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION

+5
rhodes
crazytony
sans_souci
Lamplighter
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 Empty Re: SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:20 pm

bb1 wrote:I suspect they are fishing for scraps of info to pass to Gonc, Tony. Gonc may well be wanting to see the way the wind is blowing ahead of his own court date.

Here's a clue - Gonc is toast.
Amaral will always be remembered as a corrupt cop who got his thugs to beat a confession out of a woman in his custody and then altered documents to cover up his actions. Anyone who thinks he is wonderful, has the morals of a snake and I hope their devotion comes back to haunt them.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION - Page 3 Empty Re: SCOTLAND YARD GIVES BENNETT SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Are they so stupid that they think Scotland Yard don't know all about them and their links to Gonc? Do they seriously think that Scotland Yard don't know that, under Gonc, the 'Secrecy of Justice' had more holes in it than a sieve?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:32 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I suspect they are fishing for scraps of info to pass to Gonc, Tony. Gonc may well be wanting to see the way the wind is blowing ahead of his own court date.

Here's a clue - Gonc is toast.
Amaral will always be remembered as a corrupt cop who got his thugs to beat a confession out of a woman in his custody and then altered documents to cover up his actions. Anyone who thinks he is wonderful, has the morals of a snake and I hope their devotion comes back to haunt them.

Hang on a minute, I like snakes. And at least they bite you to your face.

The rest of your post was perfect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 pm

They know everything they need to know about Gonc. They also know exactly what the real reason was for his *cough* retirement as opposed to what the Hounders et al want to believe happened.

There is the difference. Reality v Fantasy. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 pm

lily wrote:They know everything they need to know about Gonc. They also know exactly what the real reason was for his *cough* retirement as opposed to what the Hounders et al want to believe happened.

There is the difference. Reality v Fantasy. Pcorneater

Bennett thinks those charges against Gonc were made up, Lily. Even though they happened before The McCanns ever went to Portugal. So God knows what Bennett thinks Amaral did to deserve that. Perhaps he was after Rebelo's job, so Rebelo stitched him up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Here's another one:

Sooooooooo go straight to Portugal but requires translation and also to GA. Simples In that way at least TB will lnow it has arrived there.

Oh, don't be so silly - Gonc doubtless had Bennett's 'dossier' before Carter Ruck. This is clearly a job for BIG LETTERS:

GONC IS IRRELEVANT TO SCOTLAND YARD AND THE PJ

GONC HAS BEEN IRRELEVANT SINCE THE DAY HE WAS KICKED OFF THE CASE

IT IS NONE OF GONC'S BUSINESS WHAT THE PJ AND SCOTLAND YARD ARE DOING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Bennett thinks those charges against Gonc were made up, Lily. Even though they happened before The McCanns ever went to Portugal. So God knows what Bennett thinks Amaral did to deserve that. Perhaps he was after Rebelo's job, so Rebelo stitched him up.

That will be it, Sabot. thumbsup

This conspiracy must be something else. Shocked All the advance planning and coordination must be staggeringly massive and intricate. Not to mention prescient. freakymajic
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 pm

lily wrote:Bennett thinks those charges against Gonc were made up, Lily. Even though they happened before The McCanns ever went to Portugal. So God knows what Bennett thinks Amaral did to deserve that. Perhaps he was after Rebelo's job, so Rebelo stitched him up.

That will be it, Sabot. thumbsup

This conspiracy must be something else. Shocked All the advance planning and coordination must be staggeringly massive and intricate. Not to mention prescient. freakymajic

Do you think The McCanns researched Gonc and decided to do it on his watch because he is so thick, and they knew they could say he pushed them down the stairs?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Shocked Brilliant, Sabot. I mean who in this day and age would dare to push a woman down the stairs at the police station?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 pm

lily wrote: Shocked Brilliant, Sabot. I mean who in this day and age would dare to push a woman down the stairs at the police station?

I can think of a couple I might.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

You're right, Lily, they aren't operating in the real world...

I find the fact that British Police are refusing to disclose who is in charge of an investigation into the disappearance of a little British girl absolutely disgusting!!

The ONLY way that it would be remotely acceptable is if it was being done to protect the Portuguese investigation, ( but how can they investigate if they dont have all the evidence) as we all know what happened to Dr Amaral when he tried finding out what happened to the child!!

This is a childs' LIFE and possible DEATH we are talking about here, a CRIME has been committed, lets not forget that British Police.

How on earth can her disappearance be investigated when no-one is allowed to know who to submit their evidence to?

Why are Scotland Yard spending their time reviewing evidence, that has been already looked at (to appease the McCanns?) and why are they being obstructive to citizens who wish to supply information to the investigating force in Portugal that may help find out what happened to that child?

I smell a rat and it is now 4 years old!!

BUT THAT LOT HAVEN'T GOT ANY EVIDENCE!

Unless they were in PDL on May 3rd, 2007, and saw something that has so far not been investigated? In which case, they have been withholding evidence for 4 + years.

They are just stirring, trying to tell each other they are big and important - and give Gonc a heads'-up on what is happening.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Why don't they write to The PJ and ask them? They've got all sorts of Email Addresses, so there must be someone who can tell them.

But then that wouldn't cause a ruckus in UK, would it.

Oh sorry, I forgot. They've been sending stuff to Portugal for ages but no one takes any notice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Remember Santakiki bewailing the fact that the PJ didn't even acknowledge their screeds of 'research'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I got the impression that is was the PJ who wrote the files?
So why is Bennett indicating that those who wrote the files are incapable of reading what they had written?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 pm

An excellent point, Tony. I reckon they're running scared. What are they going to do when Scotland Yard fails to agree with Gonc's stupid 'thesis'?

No doubt they will stamp their hooves and screech about cover-ups, but in the real world, where it counts, no-one will be listening to them, or give a flying one about their opinions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Could he insult them anymore by saying you all made a mistake and we've done your job for you?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm

crazytony wrote:I got the impression that is was the PJ who wrote the files?
So why is Bennett indicating that those who wrote the files are incapable of reading what they had written?

The huge problem for Bennett and his believers is, as we all know, that the report doesn't stop at half time. That's the big flaw in those PJ files.

If only Gonc had not *cough* retired, the result would have been very favorable to them. Who cares if it is all a pile of fantasy so long as it gives the haters their desired result. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

crazytony wrote:Could he insult them anymore by saying you all made a mistake and we've done your job for you?

Absolutely Tony. Gonc must be so happy.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:28 am

bb1 wrote:An excellent point, Tony. I reckon they're running scared. What are they going to do when Scotland Yard fails to agree with Gonc's stupid 'thesis'?

No doubt they will stamp their hooves and screech about cover-ups, but in the real world, where it counts, no-one will be listening to them, or give a flying one about their opinions.

The Portuguese Attorney General has already failed to agree with Senhor Amaral's stupid thesis. And look where that got him. Accused of a Cover Up, and in his own country by one of it's MOST RESPECTED CITIZENS. According to some.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 am

Oh, my aching ribs!

kikoraton wrote:
I hope it is Inspector Ana Paula Rito, because thru a third party, I have offered to give a presentation to her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, because the PJ won't know about you nutjobs. Remind me, what has happened to kiki's previous 'presentations' to the PJ? Went in the bin, didn't they?

A note of reality creeps in:

Stella Today
I have a funny feeling that a few influential people have blackened Tony's name with the Portuguese Judiciary. I sensed that whilst over at MCF's..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Look, dear, Portugal has the internet too. Yes, they do! The Portuguese police - the proper ones, not the Gonc Squad - know all about you pitchforkers. And they have about as much time for you as the UK police.

Which is none. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

But hey, do feel free to carry on making ar@ses of yourselves Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 pm

The Gonc Squad appear to spend more time here than we do.

And as for Bennett, he's blackened his own name, and Gonc's. As if The PJ didn't know about both of them. Bennett is a laughing stock and Gonc wasn't sacked for a laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:37 pm

I've noticed they have a peculiar attitude to Portugal, as if it is some mystical, faraway land, with happy, singing gypsies, good old-fashioned coppers, everyone loves children, and angry voices are never heard.

I blame Morais for a lot of it - how often have we seen sheeples begging Dear Joana to bring them news from distant lands?

I always feel like saying, Don't wait for her to rewrite, or censor news, go and read it for yourself on the internet, it's not that hard.

They really don't seem to grasp that Portugal has lots of airports. Yes, they do! Or that UK papers like the Sun are sold in Portugal. Yes, they are! Or that many Portuguese people speak excellent English, and are quite capable of reading about Vile Sickos for themselves. Yes, they do!

Do they really not grasp that Scotland Yard and the PJ are well aware of the activities of the Hounders and others, and don't need 'influential' socks on the Morais forum to tell them anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh look, the Hounders have started a thread, all the better to stalk and abuse a PJ officer:

What do we know about Ana Paula Rito

That should help them - NOT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh look, the Hounders have started a thread, all the better to stalk and abuse a PJ officer:

What do we know about Ana Paula Rito

That should help them - NOT.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next