JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:49 am

I really am lost for words about this, Tony. Bennett seems to be hell-bent on wrecking the review.

I hope he is charged with wasting police time and withholding evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

Post  lily Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 am

I don't know how it is in the UK for police officers but I do know what it's like here. They cannot stand arrogant d*ck heads like Bennett. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

lily wrote:I don't know how it is in the UK for police officers but I do know what it's like here. They cannot stand arrogant d*ck heads like Bennett. Pcorneater
I sincerely hope they reach the 'A Bit Cross' category sooner rather than later.
Because I have reached the ' Shake Him Warmly By The Throat' category, now!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:00 am

Tony, I don't blame you. Even I, who is typically patient, am beyond angry..
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:49 am

So they fear repercussions. I bet they do. Libel, Slander, Harassment, Defamation.
Not to mention Stalking, depending on how this so called "Evidence" was obtained.

And didn't I hear something about Malicious Intent? I like that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 am

Repeated for anyone still under the illusion that Bennett gives a XXXX about Madeleine McCann - or anyone else, for that matter:

You have also stated you wish to make a complaint against DCI Redwood and DI Dobson

He is deliberately trying to wreck the Scotland Yard review of a child's disappearance.

Who else is involved in this? Apeman Hardy? His good friend Gonc and other Truthseekers?

Not one of them need ever, ever bother pretending they give a flying one about Madeleine after what Bennett has done.

Never mind Carter Ruck, I hope criminal charges can now be brought against Bennett and others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

That second dossier of dross must have been hand-delivered with accompanying pics for his adoring supporters' benefit because the first one he sent wasn't acknowledged with a personal home visit with flowers and chocs for him.

So he then complains about not getting a postcard saying thanks for the dossier, but anyone with any sense would think the police spending time LOOKING FOR AN ABDUCTED child would have more important things to do than massage a well-known stalker's demands for affirmation he's a useful bunny.

he's a wker wker
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Nice bit of bloodletting coming up in hateland, methinks:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/08/hello-muck-meet-fan/

Spudders has got a bit of a problem now, hasn't he?

I am a little concerned that she may distribute personal information about myself on other forums, and I would be grateful if you good people who keep your ears open to all quarters can let me know if anything relating to my REAL name pops up! Don’t worry if there’s a whole truckload of abuse relating to SPUDGUN, there’s realms of it!! It’s not so much a question of security, but it could create HUGE inconveniences if people could identify me and my family and friends with investigations that I have been involved in over the years. Not to mention that I have faced some prejudice and derogating from other Journalists because of what they see as an ‘obsession’, and I can not afford to let my personal interests in the McCann case interfere with my work, nor sully the otherwise good relationships I, and the company I work for, have with Media Broadcasters!

Never mind, he can always make a documentary about life behind bars for perverting the course of justice and withholding evidence from Scotland Yard; it'll make a nice change from fish Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Inspector Bentley referred to 'a myriad of views and beliefs that individuals choose to interpret from the available information'.

In truth, whether he realises it or not, he is referring here not to the type of evidence we have taken great care to submit to the SY Review Team, but to the myriad of speculations as to who might have abducted Madeleine, where she might have been taken, and what might have happened to her

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing like kidding yourselves, is there? Inspector Bentley is talking about THEM, the nutjobs, and their crap about clones, forged signatures, Masons, and all the rest of the gibberish they and the other conspiraloons churn out.

And NOT ONE name on the 'dossier' had anything to do with events on May 3rd, 2007, in PDL. You know, the night Madeleine McCann was ABDUCTED.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

But every name on that "Dossier" could be Tapas 10, 11, or 12. Plus a few others that haven't been properly "Investigated" yet.
I fear we still have some way to go because they cannot give up their favourite pastime of vilifying the parents of missing children.
And thanks to Mr. Bennett, they now know just how far they can go to keep the ball rolling without actually being sued.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 Muppetsv

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:49 pm

When, when, when?!!!!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Anyone know why all mention of Bennett seems to be banned on MM, suddenly? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Surely they aren't embarrassed?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Gorillas In The Mist Hardy Is Not Likely To Be Filming Anything Soon Then.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Surely they aren't embarrassed?

Gorillas In The Mist Hardy Is Not Likely To Be Filming Anything Soon Then.

Pcorneater
They should be utterly ashamed of themselves, Bonny. They are a contemptible bunch misfits who have no respect for the law or the missing child Madeleine.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 am

bb1 wrote:BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 Muppetsv

Bravo, Bonny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 am

bb1 wrote:Inspector Bentley referred to 'a myriad of views and beliefs that individuals choose to interpret from the available information'.

In truth, whether he realises it or not, he is referring here not to the type of evidence we have taken great care to submit to the SY Review Team, but to the myriad of speculations as to who might have abducted Madeleine, where she might have been taken, and what might have happened to her

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing like kidding yourselves, is there? Inspector Bentley is talking about THEM, the nutjobs, and their crap about clones, forged signatures, Masons, and all the rest of the gibberish they and the other conspiraloons churn out.

And NOT ONE name on the 'dossier' had anything to do with events on May 3rd, 2007, in PDL. You know, the night Madeleine McCann was ABDUCTED.

Do you mean that the police will be able to see what we do? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:19 am

bb1 wrote:Anyone know why all mention of Bennett seems to be banned on MM, suddenly? Pcorneater

They do this with monotonous regularity. And then he creeps back in again to start another fight at a later date.
They ban the first or the last person to mention anything even vaguely derogatory about him, depending on what sort of day AnnaEsse has had, and who is looking the most Pro.
Everyone else High Fives. AnnaEsse locks the thread. Someone departs in a huff.
Then follows a ten page "Please Come Back Thread" as the person who huffs off is always "The Most Respected Member".
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am

Another couple of words being used about Bennett and the rest of them this weekend:

WITNESS INTIMIDATION

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/08/the-man-behind-the-face/

A man who will write to witnesses in the case, demanding they tell him what he wants to know. If they refuse and reply in a polite manner he then proceeds to post up their communications and then delve into their past and post up details of their family members.

What is that if it isn't trying to terrorise people into doing what he wants? It also provoked a series of vile, anti-Semitic posts on hellhole. But what else can you expect on a site where the Admin thinks it is quite OK to make racist remarks about police officers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Bren has waded into that bottomfeeding nonentity Brat now;

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/09/another-man-behind-a-face/

Never mind, Brat and Bennett will always have Apeman Hardy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 pm

BrenR1958 Bren @ @zampos Before you pick someone up for spelling in your pettiness, make sure your own spelling is correct. There is an e in being #McCann

There are also two 'N's in Kennedy...

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 Nsssss10

Yours sincerely,

The Spelling Police,

c/o The Next of Vipers
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 2 C050
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh, how pathetic! Facing financial ruin, public, national humiliation, and possible criminal charges, what does Bennett do?

Why, he starts moaning about V8, of course!

Incidentally, none of them need moan about being called haters and pitchforkers when the current hot thread on the site Bennett admins is called:

Should McCanns face child abuse charges even if Madeleine not found?

Bottomfeeders, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

He always does stupid things like that when the going gets tough. He's too immature to take responsibility for his own actions. Always needs to point the finger in other directions. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I see there is another WUM on the loose:

privatejourno Janey Field
@
@julygirl3210 Dont want to give too much away but yes, only now got the Green for go to start writing about it! #mccann

Yes, of course you have, that's why you rushed onto twitter to tell them all about it Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh yes. They just can't help themselves, can they? It will undoubtedly be one of the drama queens.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next