JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 pm

He's really clutching at straws now....

The story of how CMOMM became the most visited forum[AHAHAHAHA, who's he kidding?] on the internet from 16 August this year
Tony Bennett Today
How ‘Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’ became the world’s No. 1 discussion forum on what really happened to Madeleine McCann

That's not much to boast about, as it is just about the only hate site left.

Morais is private; MM is in a coma, and suffering from Vanishing Admin-itis, which only leaves Hellhole to go to laugh at the pitchforkers.

And it keeps its members nice and warm, too, what with its ten-socks-for-every-real-member policy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS  SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT FALLS DOWN RABBIT HOLE; HIS SAUCE IS SUDDENLY SHY

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Stick The Hounding of the McCanns in your search bar and see whose site comes up first biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh, so it does! biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Tony, biggrin

Tony Bennett Today
How ‘Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’ became the world’s No. 1 discussion forum on what really happened to Madeleine McCann

The big plus of that is that it will cost Bennett more. I mean, if he has published such horrible libel etc on the world's number 1 Madeleine forum he can't try to minimize the damage caused can he? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:47 pm

lily wrote:Tony, biggrin

Tony Bennett Today

The big plus of that is that it will cost Bennett more. I mean, if he has published such horrible libel etc on the world's number 1 Madeleine forum he can't try to minimize the damage caused can he? Pcorneater

Whoops. That'll learn him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm

It's nice of him to want to pay more to the Fund without acting in an obvious fashion where his Believers are concerned, isn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm

lily wrote:It's nice of him to want to pay more to the Fund without acting in an obvious fashion where his Believers are concerned, isn't it?

What believers? Has he got any left? His Spaghetti Sauce has done a runner, and all of The Very Important People like potential MPs and Rich Business Women have left The Floundation. They don't even have a Chairperson anymore. Just a Secretary with suspicions of cooking the books. All In My Opinion, of course. I shall retract and issue a Public Apology at the first hint of being accused of Libel. I know how to write an apology, you know. I've seen Bennett do it. Sheesh, haven't we all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

But...... but....... Sabot. He still has Havern, and Autumn and Petermac and and one or two others you know. The big one (literally) being Spudders. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are both brilliant and correct. That paragon of legal experience is a beacon to us all. We should have a separate thread (sticky) with the perfect apology format.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Spudders is rather playing both ends off against the middle, isn't he? Oh well, not our problem.

I know you get chocolate sauce, but is there such a thing as Coco Sauce?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Not sure, Bonny but is that one where coco gets creamed?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

lily wrote:But...... but....... Sabot. He still has Havern, and Autumn and Petermac and and one or two others you know. The big one (literally) being Spudders. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are both brilliant and correct. That paragon of legal experience is a beacon to us all. We should have a separate thread (sticky) with the perfect apology format.

Good idea, Lily. 100 Ways On How To Get Away With Libel. I shall start writing a book on this immediately. £9.99 on Amazon.

PS. How do you think I stand on Copyright?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Just do it Sabot. If you get into a spot of bother from you know who, claim Fair Use. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh, you just claim it's 'Fair Comment', Sabot, and go off on some 10,000 word bore-a-thon justifying yourself because someone who knew someone else did something totally unrelated to anything in the slightest bit relevant in 19-teacake.

Your readers will be too bored to notice you've swiped someone else's material Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 pm

If things get really troublesome, just scream about your EU Yuman Rites of Free Speach and lodge your complaint like Bennett did, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh, and always may sure you can spread the blame by naming and 'outing' your allies, Sabot - that's very important.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Erm........ psst, Bonny. How do we erase our private information from here. Shocked biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh, just ask me to tinker with the Exalts again, there's no limit to what I am capable of erasing rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Phew...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Should I add a Forward thanking Mr Bennett for his inspiration, do you think?
I was thinking something along the lines of, "Without the Dedication of Mr. Anthony Bennett to Lies, Innuendo and Supposition, this book would never have been written."
Or do you think he might demand a percentage of The Royalties?

I can always change the words around a bit. I know how to do that now. But I'm not sure that this will wash since it doesn't appear to be washing for him. Oh My.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Should I add a Forward thanking Mr Bennett for his inspiration,
Think I need new glasses, I read that as expiration .... LL Hide Dancing Dancing rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Think I need new glasses, I read that as expiration .... LL Hide Dancing Dancing rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:26 pm

So sorry Fellers. How could I forget your help and support.

Many thanks also to Bonny, Lily, Tony, HB and all my Friends on The SSSSSSS Section of JATYK who have also given me valuable insight into into how to beat Britain's Draconian Libel Laws. Unfortunately most of it is unrepeatable due to said Draconian Libel Laws.
Not least concerning CarlyMichelle, whose Dad thinks that The McCanns are Innocent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

Comme to veux, LL. It's a Free Speach interpretation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Sabot wrote:So sorry Fellers. How could I forget your help and support.

Many thanks also to Bonny, Lily, Tony, HB and all my Friends on The SSSSSSS Section of JATYK who have also given me valuable insight into into how to beat Britain's Draconian Libel Laws. Unfortunately most of it is unrepeatable due to said Draconian Libel Laws.
Not least concerning CarlyMichelle, whose Dad thinks that The McCanns are Innocent.

Sabot, that Section here is good innit? So informative...... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next