JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Trollfinder General? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Trollfinder General?

+4
bb1
Sabot
Lamplighter
sans_souci
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trollfinder General? - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollfinder General?

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder how long it takes the 'new members' to agree on their posts behind the scenes before posting? They really do need to get a new scriptwriter, because the arrival of all these 'new' pitchforkers looks as genuine as a Gaddafi rally.

Maybe Bennett has told a select few in private, mf? There does seem to be an air of gloom all over haterland.

That's a good point, Bonny. I guess that he would tell one or two 'trusted' people. Of course the news would spread.......and it would not be joyous news.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I mean surely even they can now tell how crap the Research Group really are. I mean he has had to apologise to everyone for getting a convicted pervert mixed up with himself someones step son. Add to that the Gun Smuggling from a little airstrip in Norfolk episode.
Oh add to that all the hateful and rubbish posts about people being involved in the murder of Jo Yeates, add to the fact none of them are capable and even have access to the proper Police Files, they just rely on the Translated bits, which very nicely miss out the bits which puts the McCanns in the clear....strange that
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:32 pm

It is a forum for serious debate only, after all

Serious debate? From a bunch of lunatics who think - in no particular order:

That Madeleine McCann is a clone

That the photos of the Irish holiday are all faked

Because the McCanns were actually in Portugal

Where they did away with their eldest daughter and only returned to PDL so they could smuggle her preserved corpse back to the UK

That they somehow obtained baggage tags for an Irish flight to hide the fact that they were in Portugal when they said they were in Ireland

That Gerry McCann spent the entire holiday faking signatures on the creche records

To hide the fact that they had a stand-in for Madeleine with them

That the PJ are so incompetent that they didn't notice any of this

That this garbage is of the slightest interest to Scotland Yard or the PJ

And that is only a brief summary of their idea of 'serious debate'. Debate with them? They should all be sectioned - care in the community has a lot to answer for. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:36 pm

So who was the little girl on the bus from the airport to PDL then?? I thought they all said it was Madeleine
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Didn't they decide the bus wasn't really going to the Portugal flight or something, mf? I freely admit, there is only so much of their rubbish I can stand; they are as bad as Textusa and his/her/its obsession with menus and table settings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh and what about if Madeleine was found that nobody would be able to prove it was Madeleine because there was no DNA of her, despite there apparently being loads of DNA in the Hire car and on the floors in the Apartment and up the walls of the apartment.

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Bonny, that is hysterically funny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Can you imagine what SY say after reading all of that insanity? I can't get over how Bennett has the nerve to follow up with them, or attempt to. He's obviously lacking in self-awareness.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 pm

muratfan wrote:Oh and what about if Madeleine was found that nobody would be able to prove it was Madeleine because there was no DNA of her, despite there apparently being loads of DNA in the Hire car and on the floors in the Apartment and up the walls of the apartment.

That was The Clone, Silly. That wasn't Madeleine's DNA.

Hang on a minute. There's something not quite right about that. Back later, after I've had a think.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

It is puzzling. What with all of the bodily fluids sloshing about in the car together with clumps of hair. I do recall a discussion by occifer beachy about whether it would have scalp still attached. She though on balace unlikely, having been mesmerised by the death banding.

But maybe they can find a solution.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 am

It is truly amazing that the Truthseekers still assure each other that there was 'bodily/corpse fluid' in the car, which the Wonderdogs descended on with glad woofs.

Only place that happened was in Gonc's head; if they want to find their beloved inconsistencies, they can try comparing his potboiler to the police files. They will soon see what a load of libellous rubbish he - and they - talk.

Yet they think this rubbish should somehow be legitimized by people 'debating' with them?

What on earth for? It's like 'debating' quantum physics with a Cabbage Patch doll.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 pm

I think we've more or less given up debating with them now, haven't we? You only get banned or called a Troll anyway, so there is no point, short of a wind up and a bit of a laugh.
I got banned from Havern's just for being who I am, and not for anything unpleasant I said about any of them. But they seem to have some weird idea that being banned upsets us, when in fact it just proves our point. Free Speach But Only For Them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Interesting to see that a good few of them are still insisting that Eddiewoof doesn't alert to blood. That, IMO, is deliberately choosing to ignore the truth.

It is a matter of record that Eddie does that very thing; he has done it as a police dog in the Harran case; Grime himself states that he does.

But they are all wilfully choosing to ignore this undeniable, recorded FACT because it wrecks all their 'theories'.

People who choose to operate at that level of denial are really not worth bothering about.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Dont forget, dogs dont lie, and will never do something just to please their owner / trainer or in the hope of getting a reward.

So that is a couple of hundred years of dog training down the tubes. And Pavlov wont be best pleased neither.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I assume this is their idea of 'serious debate' from the silkcut hydra troll?

Trollfinder General? - Page 4 Emu10

What on earth can anyone say to that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 pm

This must be some of the serious debate and important research that the hounders mean:

Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.
Jane phips on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

One of those on holdiday same time as the McCann's apart from Tapa's lot was an in vitro scientist who works at the Governments Poton Down, Wilshire, it is alleged Mr W flew from Ireland to Faro Airport.
A woman staying just three doors from appartment 5A was one of those witnesses who said they saw the pimple man loitering around appartment 5A, she reported the sighting on her return to UK to her local Wilshire police
It has been alleged on the net this same woman, known as JW maybe connected to the above Porton Down scientist.

Was'nt there a Mr Naylor, who was reputedly from Oppenhiemer/D Beer stock of South Africa also on holidays at the same time as McCanns.

Daniel Krugel of South Africa used a DNA Missing Person Techology machine to find Madeleine and pin pointed a place on the cliff where she could be located. If still proved, he (Mr Krugel) was right then he may well have a ligit DNA reading technology in his hands.
A long way (one may say) from being an ex-cop and then hunting sugar diamonds on South Africa's dumps with his first machine(as he infortmed us).
South Africa being the home of D Beer diamond industry, D Beer related to the Oppenhiener stock. God-Father of the Nuclear Bomb.
......blah blah blah, ramble, blah, endlessly.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do hope Scotland Yard have been told about it, I am sure that ^^^^^ will Crack the Case rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: Forum disruptors/trolls
Stella Today at 3:37 pm

.Marian, I think there are many different types of troll actually. Let me see if I can explain the difference;

The Passive Troll
These are the ones you could say never start any trouble, never attack anyone, but they never really get involved in anything delicate either. They’re always polite and usually refrain from commenting on anything controversial. They just observe and are here specifically to monitor and report back, most probably to likes of Carter Ruck. They want to be your friend through private messaging, so beware.

The Aggressive Troll
Are the ones who come in guns a blazing. Who start arguments right from their very first post and continue to do so, intending to get banned. These are the bored ones, just trying to boost their egos.

The Reactive Troll
Are the ones used purposely as bait and on a mission. The target is a revealing thread, their aim is to disrupt and derail, in the hope the thread gets locked and removed. They will already have several accounts set up and can quickly change to another identity.

The Assassin Troll
Is the one that likes to make things personal. They collect information on you, to one day use against you. They are here to attack your character, to encourage others to make trouble for you. Behind your backs they are always conspiring to get you rid of you.

So it goes without saying, always be on your guard and trust no one. The only people you can trust with anything are those who are officially part of the forum team and you know who we are.

Trust with what, exactly? rofl rofl rofl

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Well, why should they trust 'Stella' herself? For all they know 'Stella' is a long-term sleeper trollmole, with instructions to encourage them to post libel, and rubbish about clones, etc., to make them look ridiculous.

Trust no-one! freakymajic
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, why should they trust 'Stella' herself? For all they know 'Stella' is a long-term sleeper trollmole, with instructions to encourage them to post libel, and rubbish about clones, etc., to make them look ridiculous.

Trust no-one! freakymajic

That's what I thought Stella was doing. They don't actually take her posts seriously, do they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 pm

They seem to take themselves awfully seriously, Sabot - Lord knows why. For all they know, Stella is actually the esteemed Mr D. Bunker, encouraging them into further paranoia and general lunacy Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

bb1 wrote:They seem to take themselves awfully seriously, Sabot - Lord knows why. For all they know, Stella is actually the esteemed Mr D. Bunker, encouraging them into further paranoia and general lunacy Pcorneater

Well someone is. So if it's not Stella then who can it be?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I really couldn't pick one out for that honor, Sabot. So many of them are clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, it is impossible to tell which one of them is actually the Master of Disguise leading them into folly. freakymajic
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:08 pm

It couldn't be Bennett, could it?

They done worse than me, Yur Honour.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Maybe it's emu?

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 4:05 PMnasty little snivelling moles and hell bent ones - YUK - they do stink so much, good they are on curfew though from 6pm ther STENCH wll go away UNLIKE THE STENCH OF A BODY out of flat 5a that will NEVER EVER GO AWAY, poor madeleine mccann used and abused by her parents friends and a n others just to keep them out of jailRecommend (1)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 4:02 PMmonkeys still at it i see, see you later chums have a banana for your hard evil work though xx kisses evil ones

She uses lots of different names, and she is doing a first-class job of discrediting the anti-McCann crusade freakymajic
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm putting a Hex on her. Nothing really serious. Watch that space.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

bb1 wrote:This must be some of the serious debate and important research that the hounders mean:

Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.
Jane phips on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

One of those on holdiday same time as the McCann's apart from Tapa's lot was an in vitro scientist who works at the Governments Poton Down, Wilshire, it is alleged Mr W flew from Ireland to Faro Airport.
A woman staying just three doors from appartment 5A was one of those witnesses who said they saw the pimple man loitering around appartment 5A, she reported the sighting on her return to UK to her local Wilshire police
It has been alleged on the net this same woman, known as JW maybe connected to the above Porton Down scientist.

Was'nt there a Mr Naylor, who was reputedly from Oppenhiemer/D Beer stock of South Africa also on holidays at the same time as McCanns.

Daniel Krugel of South Africa used a DNA Missing Person Techology machine to find Madeleine and pin pointed a place on the cliff where she could be located. If still proved, he (Mr Krugel) was right then he may well have a ligit DNA reading technology in his hands.
A long way (one may say) from being an ex-cop and then hunting sugar diamonds on South Africa's dumps with his first machine(as he infortmed us).
South Africa being the home of D Beer diamond industry, D Beer related to the Oppenhiener stock. God-Father of the Nuclear Bomb.
......blah blah blah, ramble, blah, endlessly.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do hope Scotland Yard have been told about it, I am sure that ^^^^^ will Crack the Case rofl rofl rofl

It all makes sense when you remember that Gerry does MRIs. Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next