JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER

4 posters

Go down

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Empty THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 pm

B$own has been dodging this ever since she first started the latest phase of her anti-McCann campaign. If she thinks the UK media are not going to want a straight answer from her, then she is totally deluded.

It is very, very simple.

WHO ARE YOU PLANNING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM?

Is it:

A FUND SET UP IN BRITAIN TO HELP FIND A MISSING BRITISH CHILD?

Or is it:

THE BRITISH PARENTS OF THE MISSING CHILD, WHO ARE BOTH DOCTORS EMPLOYED IN BRITAIN BY OUR NHS?

Simple question; it shouldn't be all that hard for B$own to answer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Empty Re: THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Do you think she honestly has the courage to answer that question, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Empty Re: THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

If B$own carries on with her vendetta, she is going to have to, Lily.

Is she planning to take the McCann family's home from them? Or will she settle for the money for the twins' Christmas presents?

How many fans does she think she is going to have if she tries to make a couple of British doctors, the parents and siblings of a missing British child, homeless and bankrupt?

It isn't an exaggeration - B$own surely doesn't think NHS doctors are rich, does she? Though maybe they are, by her standards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I think that Brown has a mouth bigger than her brain, Bonny. She wants the attention? She's going to get it, but she should be careful what she wishes for.

She will be metaphorically hung drawn and quartered by the British media. Then someone like Piers Morgan may very well pick up on it Stateside. smile Pcorneater

ETA: No, NHS doctors are not rich like their American counterparts often are.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Of course it is - and how charming, now her fans on MM are issuing threats to B$own's critics:

Re: Freedom of Speech, the McCanns, and Searching for Maddie/Pat Brown
NoStone Today at 20:40

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1624.html

I am sure that Pat's lawyers are monitoring all this and ready to send out their version or CR letters!!!

Knock Knock!

=======================================

Same old same old, isn't it?

FREE SPEACH BUT ONLY FOR ME

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Mmscum10

For anyone who wants a record of B$own's fans threatening people who find her grabbing and greed, not to mention her libel, deeply distasteful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 pm

I am sure that Pat's lawyers are monitoring all this and ready to send out their version or CR letters!!!

Knock Knock!

Send out letters about what? biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Of course it is - and how charming, now her fans on MM are issuing threats to B$own's critics:

Knock Knock!

=======================================

Same old same old, isn't it?

FREE SPEACH BUT ONLY FOR ME

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Mmscum10

For anyone who wants a record of B$own's fans threatening people who find her grabbing and greed, not to mention her libel, deeply distasteful.
Okay, I can't wait to get it but there again I can plead the first amendment, which UK doesn't have, does it?
What is being said is already in the public sector. The media, Brown's own web site, etc. etc. So bring it on......dip sticks!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I assume, the failure of normal, decent people to find B$own's attempt at getting money from either the Find Madeleine Fund, or from her parents, something to be praised.

Finding B$own's actions, instead, vulgar, sadistic and generally vile.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Here's something else for B$own's fans to moan about:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/05/pat-brown-and-some-serious-questions/

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Nov-5th-A2011-802x10244
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Here is what she says on her own FB, quote, from a load of demands and blah blah:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Ronnie, I am suing the McCanns, not the Madeleine Fund.

Just what everyone was waiting for. Could everyone please let the media know

BROWN IS TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE BRITISH NHS DOCTOR PARENTS OF MISSING BRITISH CHILD MADELEINE MCCANN

Make sure every possible media outlet gets the confirmation. Ta muchly thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:59 pm

It's career suicide, from where I am sitting, Jayelles. And I doubt if many tears will be shed in the US when B$own is finally shown up publically for the snake-oil salesman she is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 pm

What I am finding highly amusing is how her plan to garner publicity for herself and her crusade to Rothley, Portugal has in fact backfired. She is being exposed for what she is on Bren's Blog, here, Myths, PFA2 and DBIAG; they are posting up items, with links, that go way back, many of which I am sure she would rather not see the light of day - all those posts re her stupidity over the Beltway sniper, cancelling Christmas, PPD, West Memphis 3 etc., many of which are from US blogs and forums, such as the less than flattering comments by her teacher, even posts like the one by HLM which really laid into her. Not at all good. are they? And I am sure there's lots more to come. Oh, and one should not forget the naming of her lawyer, which resulted in that person's picture and name being plastered everywhere, complete with drunken calls to 911 and the arrest pictures. All in all, the whole exercise has been an unmitigated disaster - long may it continue to be so.

LL Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 pm

And she just steered straight into the iceberg, LL

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Threat10

Nice of her to tell the world she expects the McCanns to give into her demands because of Madeleine and the twins, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Bullying tactics. Her comeuppance is on the horizon. bottomsup

Oh, I wonder if the Ward of Court issue might be affected by any of this, if she did that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Jayelles wrote:Wow. Does this mean she is using the threatened lawsuit as a means of psychological and emotional blackmail? That she sees the McCanns as a potentially easy target because they have young children? If so, she's more wicked than I thought.

She's the one who said it, Jayelles, and she is the one who is threatening legal action:

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Threat10

A pretty clear admittance that she knows the McCanns are in the right, but she thinks she can get away with this because they have three young children.

I am sure that will go down well in court and the media - NOT.

ETA, a very good point, Lily!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Jayelles wrote:I had to read that tweet again because it beggars belief that her mind works this way.

She also clearly does not understand the British mentality.

I would also like to add that she is one of those Americans that are not liked around the world, which is sad, because it gives the many wonderful ones such a bad name. mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Can't Homeland Security send her to Gtimo to 'profile' people she won't think are terrorists? Or maybe she could befriend Charles Manson, or something?

Seriously, just how sick in the head do you have to be to sit and scheme out that the parents of a missing child are going to gave in to your ridiculous demands because they have a young family to consider?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Seriously, just how sick in the head do you have to be to sit and scheme out that the parents of a missing child are going to gave in to your ridiculous demands because they have a young family to consider?

I personally had never heard that before, Bonny, but she is one manipulative freak to have come out with it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Jayelles wrote:Came across this little gem:-

THE QUESTION 'PROFILER' BROWN MUST ANSWER Fessup

She is more ignorant than I first thought about legal matters, Jayelles. That is truly a gem.

What a complete fool she is. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down