JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG

4 posters

Go down

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG Empty MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Still no sign of Morais, but Astro has posted this:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/maddie-attorney-generals-office-not.html

Maddie: Attorney General's Office not part of new investigations
6 DECEMBER 2011 | POSTED BY ASTRO

by: Paula Oliveira

The English police is investigating the disappearance of Maddie McCann without the assistance of Portuguese authorities. This information has been confirmed to TVI24 by the [Portuguese] Republic's Attorney General.

Three Scotland Yard investigators were in Barcelona between the 23rd and the 25th of November, following leads in the disappearance of the English child that disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, in 2007. The presence of investigators in Spain may indicate that the child was taken across the border. But the Scotland Yard did not contact the Portuguese investigators.

«The Scotland Yard did not have any contact with the Attorney General's Office about that issue. In the process, there is no knowledge of the existence of any new data/facts about Maddie's disappearance. The process will only be reopened under the regulations of article 279 of the Penal Process Code, which is to say, if any new elements appear that invalidate the basis for the archiving», the Attorney General's Office states in a written reply to TVI24.

The case was archived by the Attorney General's Office. Approximately one year ago, Pinto Monteiro [the Attorney General] asserted that he would only reopen it if new data appeared.

In May last year, the Scotland Yard reopened the process after the personal intervention of the United Kingdom's prime minister, David Cameron.

It is not known whether the British investigators have discovered any new fact that the Portuguese police failed to notice.

In August this year, the Scotland Yard confirmed to [Portuguese news] agency Lusa that they traveled to Portugal in order to discuss the Maddie case with Portuguese investigators. At that time, the Judiciary Police (PJ) and the Attorney General said they did not know about that information.

======================

And? Why would the AG be involved at this point?

Also, I do wish that pitchforkers would rid themselves of this bizarre notion that the police of any nation have a duty to tell them what is going on, because they don't.

BTW, if someone shouts DIARY!!!! at Ms Morais, will that get a reaction?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG Empty Re: MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Surely, if The British Police can establish that Madeleine was taken out of Portugal due to the incompetence of The PJ and their failure to close the borders then it won't be within the Province of Portugal, so no longer any of their business.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Precisely, Sabot - why would they tell the AG that they were going to Spain? I am mystified as to why anyone thinks the AG of Portugal would be formally involved at this point.

ETA, as the actual abduction took place in Portugal, I think Portugal would have jurisdiction - but not on anything that may have occurred in Spain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Just supposing Scotland Yard discover that Madeleine is in Italy or North Africa, or even America I very much doubt that they will be hanging around waiting for The PJ to do something about it. This is a British Citizen and a Ward of Court. Scotland Yard will deal with it in whatever way they see fit. But I suppose it would be a courtesy to inform Portugal at some point, when it is all over.
At least I bloody well hope so. Portugal is responsible for the obvious cock up and it's too bloody late for their shit stirring citizens to start laying down The Law now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm

If Scotland Yard find new evidence then I expect Scotland Yard to deal with it, and not that incompetent bunch, who would no doubt be leaking the evidence all over the place, and warning The Abductor.. My God, it hardly bears thinking of.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Just supposing Scotland Yard discover that Madeleine is in Italy or North Africa, or even America I very much doubt that they will be hanging around waiting for The PJ to do something about it. This is a British Citizen and a Ward of Court.

Oh, that is an excellent point, Sabot - Scotland Yard don't actually have to wait for the PJ to do anything; they can act to protect the interests of Madeleine themselves.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

bb1 wrote:
Just supposing Scotland Yard discover that Madeleine is in Italy or North Africa, or even America I very much doubt that they will be hanging around waiting for The PJ to do something about it. This is a British Citizen and a Ward of Court.

Oh, that is an excellent point, Sabot - Scotland Yard don't actually have to wait for the PJ to do anything; they can act to protect the interests of Madeleine themselves.....

Of course they can, Bonny. Portugal shelved the case and gave up the ghost. They aren't even trying to find new evidence. Three years and nothing at all. Scotland Yard are doing that. Madeleine is their provinence now. Portugal abdicated. They had their chance and botched it.
And I've got a nasty suspicion we are just about to find out how badly The PJ botched it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Me too, Sabot. I don't think their tiny 'brains' will be able to cope with it - they are all programmed now to parrot phrases like 'Goncalol was coming too close'; they don't have the capacity to process any other information.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Wonder why Astro didn't approve the comments for the threads about Gonc's latest literary flop when she posted that ^^^^

Don't tell me there weren't any.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 am

Some hilarious conspiraloon comments on the Morais blog:

Anonymous said... 15
Scotland Yard could be investigating the true role of the private investigators Metodo 3 hired by the McCanns in connection with some sort of deception, which is itself a crime in the UK. How many crimes have been committed in the charade. The story could be leaked for a reason. The story could be planted for TM spin.

=======================
Loopdaloop said... 17
I think this is sensible. When the Mccan's face charges by the MET it will make the Mccann's vast PR team face lots of difficulties in who to slander! as if they were working with the portugese it would be far too easy for them to poke holes into the whole matter!

The reason the media are making comment about the 'Lookalike' Scenario is because its the only scenario they can report on.

The British Media sure as hell can't state that the real reason homicide detectives have gone to spain is to investigate the 2 hours of missing time when the Mccann's went to Helluva where the Portugese thought it was possible they could have buried the body!

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

No, fools, it is what it is. The Met went to Barcelona because of persistent reports that Madeleine was taken to Spain after she was abducted from PDL.

Stunning; they have been told the truth, over and over again, but they are so far gone in their irrational hatred of innocent people, they choose to concoct laughable conspiracy theories rather than face reality.

Oh, and one assumes 'Helluva' is supposed to be Huelva. If they spent less time dreaming up stupid 'theories' and more time looking at maps, they would know that Huelva is at the other side of Spain from Barcelona.

Though why they think the McCanns would go to a giant industrial plant in the first case escapes sane people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Because they have "acid baths" there!!

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Do they really think these 'acid baths' are just left lying around? No guards, no security, nothing? Here's the copper plant:

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG Atlantic%20Copper%20-%20Huelva%203

Do they really, truly think that Atlantic Copper does not take every safety precaution imaginable with such a dangerous substance?

It is as stupid as saying there are 'nuclear baths' at Dounreay.

Maybe Atlantic Copper should start a lawsuit against the pitchforkers for spreading malicious lies and accusing them of such serious safety breaches.

ETA, all anyone could wish to know about Huelva and acid:

http://www.sulphuric-acid.com/sulphuric-acid-on-the-web/acid%20plants/Atlantic%20Copper%20-%20Huelva.htm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

You mean there are no lakes of acid in Huelva? Not even near the beach?

For heavens sake dont Peter Mac. He would be terribly disappointed!

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 pm

I could have sworn there were puddles of it all over the place. This is hardly playing the game, is it. How are you supposed to get rid of unwanted bodies if they keep it locked away?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 pm

sans_souci wrote:You mean there are no lakes of acid in Huelva? Not even near the beach?

For heavens sake dont Peter Mac. He would be terribly disappointed!

I don't think it would do very much for the Huelva tourist trade, sans...or the local nature reserves, or, well, anyone really...

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG ImageFER190

Nope. Can't see any 'acid baths'. You wouldn't see tourists for dust if there was anything like that left lying around on the beach, or countryside.

It's actually a bit insulting to Spain, that the pitchforkers think Spaniards are so backward they just leave baths of acid lying around.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Here's the Huelva nature reserve:

http://www.spain.info/en/reportajes/marismas_de_huelva_un_viaje_al_hogar_de_las_aves.html

Marshland in Huelva: a journey to the home of bird life

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG RE_210174JPG

Looks gorgeous and green, doesn't it?

I somehow think that Atlantic Copper goes to great lengths to keep very, very strict control of all harmful substances - it would be an ecological and financial disaster for the region if there was the slightest mishap with acid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 pm

And they need not bother spinning yarns about the ancient, open-cast mine, either:

MORAIS BLOG SPINS LIKE A WHIRLIGIG Riotinto

It's thought to be thousands of years old, is a fair distance from Huelva - and is also a tourist attraction these days.

http://prospain.wordpress.com/category/travel-spain/

Curse these Spanish health and safety fiends! How very dare they not leave 'acid baths' lying around the countryside for the unwary tourist to stumble into, and dastardly Anglos to dispose of their unwanted relatives in!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't like the look of that open cast mine. It looks like a Volcano to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh Lord, don't start them off again, Sabot! I could swear I've seen that mine in films, actually - Roman slaves, stuff like that...

Apparently, it still has a train which takes tourists round the site - but no acid baths. Can someone explain to me why they think the Spanish people are so careless as to leave 'acid baths' lying around their countryside - especially in the middle of tourist resorts and a world-famous nature reserve?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 pm

The province of Huelva is in the Region of Andalusia, southern Spain. It is washed by the waters of the Atlantic, home to the mouth of the Guadalquivir River and to one of Spain's most beautiful national parks: the Doñana National Park, which has the UNESCO World Heritage designation. At the mouths of two further rivers that reach the sea in Huelva you can find the Odiel Marshes Biosphere Reserve. Two stunningly beautiful areas of countryside, chosen by some 200,000 birds to spend the winter.

I don't think UNESCO would regard 'acid baths' as an asset, somehow.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm

I don't think UNESCO would regard 'acid baths' as an asset, somehow.....

Yeah....well....... there happens to be a well kept secret about the baths. Very wealthy people from all over the world go there to be dipped in the acid. Takes years off your skin. All but the deepest wrinkles disappear in nano seconds. Then they start whispering the word botox when asked about their youthful appearance........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 pm

lily wrote:I don't think UNESCO would regard 'acid baths' as an asset, somehow.....

Yeah....well....... there happens to be a well kept secret about the baths. Very wealthy people from all over the world go there to be dipped in the acid. Takes years off your skin. All but the deepest wrinkles disappear in nano seconds. Then they start whispering the word botox when asked about their youthful appearance........

Really? But I think it might be a bit too late for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down