JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL

+7
greenink211
lily
crazytony
Maggs
Lamplighter
rhodes
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL

Post  lily Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm

So it is, Bonny. thumbsup biggrin

Ooooohhhhh, that's harsh Tony? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Wonder if the (allegedly Wink ) public spats in the bars of Portimao will be mentioned in the divorce case? Or the Golden Bullets tape?

Oh, and the PJ logs which show her complaining about his behaviour.

If I was Lovely Sofa I'd go for the jugular - she could make a fortune from a kiss'n'tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 pm

GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 Facesu10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm

This has appeared on Bennett's forum....

Does this mean that this case could be settled out of court, if G decides he can't through with it? He seems very low at this point. Why ar.en't his family standing by him? God forbid that I could have thought he was trying to make money falsely.
The only real person trying to find the real truth about the truth of dear Madeleine.
How can the situation got so far out of hand? To have a forum like this - one would seriously wonder about a public enquiry. There must be a fair degree of guilt attached to anyone who would argue with the pain of anyone who had lost a child but to blatantly disregard the real facts.One wonders if they think they can get away with this. In many ways my blood boils.

It's fairly unintelligible, but could someone be setting the scene for Gonc to fold?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

When is the case coming up? February? He will be having a case conference with his legal team about now.

Maybe they have given him a realistic assessment of his chances..........

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Yes lily, you´re right.

Yes bb1, I see a bottle there, but it seems that amaral has a jar near him.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 pm

I do hope he doesn't back down....I cannot wait to see him telling a court about the Fridge Theory, or announcing that decomposing corpses bleed, or accusing the UK government of plotting against him.

There is an excellent chance he will end up being sectioned, or whatever the Portuguese equivalent is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:56 pm

There's deluded, and then there's:

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@JBLittlemore " A good liars got to have a good memory" Amaral doesnt lie, so hes nothing to worry about ,unlike #McCann LTD CO

ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing says LIAR like a CRIMINAL conviction for perjury....

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/caso-joana-relacao-nao-da-razao-a-ex-inspectores

or perhaps this is simpler for the pitchforker thickos?

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3341-gonc-guilty-of-torture-yippee

b) Gonçalo Amaral de Sousa lied to the judiciary by claiming that Leonor Cipriano "fell down the stairs of the PJ in Faro and was not tortured," and is therefore condemned as a perpetrator of a crime of making false allegations to 1 year and 6 months of the sentence in prison, suspended for the same period (1 year and 6 months);

Oh, and that means that if he is found guilty of anything else before the 18 month suspended sentence is up, he will get to see a few Portuguese cells from the inside of the bars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 pm

There is an excellent chance he will end up being sectioned, or whatever the Portuguese equivalent is.

Wouldn't that be karma Bonny?
Remember him trying to get Marcos sectioned, cos he has a brain rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 pm

And a nice reminder from Tony about the true state of affairs chez Gonc:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2011/12/amaral-moaning-about-divorce-well-he.html

Amaral Moaning About The Divorce? Well, He Should Have Thought Of That Before, Driving Whilst Drunk With His Child In The Vehicle
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh, how exciting - Morais has surfaced to post that love letter to Gonc on her blog.

Several days late, unfortunately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Goncalo_AmaralGonçalo Amaral
Am very happy to receive monies from you all to pay for my home #mccann

8 minutes ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Hmmm...both turn up at the same time rofl rofl rofl Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

Goncalo_Amaral Gonçalo Amaral
@ anotherviv I will accept what punishment the court will distribute to me. I have new books planned # mccann
1 hour ago

@ anotherviv not I'll cross examine. I can not defend myself against charges # mccann
1 hour ago

Please do not rely on Internet translators as they confuse the words # mccann
1 hour ago

@ anotherviv the case against the McCann family # mccann
1 hour ago

Mr. Bennett that I hope you return the favor that I wrote your letter you asked # mccann
1 hour ago

The time for me to retire and go to bed. I always will require your help # mccann
1 hour ago

drag against the McCann family will be short as I do not mean to question # mccann
1 hour ago

would be better if people talked to me in my native language # mccann
2 hours ago

@ RedundantEddie And welcome to you also expect that my stay is happy # mccann
2 hours ago

Am very happy to receive all monies from you to pay for my home # mccann
2 hours ago

Welcome friends and many thank yous for support i receive from many friends # mccann
2 hours ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:48 am

What on earth.....

@
@anotherviv Eu aceitarei o que castigo que o tribunal distribuirá a mim. Eu tenho novos livros planeados #mccann
12 hours ago

@
@anotherviv Não eu não cruzarei examino. Eu não posso defender-me contra cargas #mccann
12 hours ago

Por favor não confie em tradutores de Internet como eles confundem as palavras #mccann

Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Her break hasn't done Morais' creative abilities much good. That is woeful, outdated, heavy-handed anti-McCann and anti-Madeleine propaganda she is churning out today.

She's another one whose life will be ruined when Madeleine is found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm

I agree with you bb1.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Sr Bennett que eu espero que você retorna o favor que eu escrevi para sua letra você perguntou #mccann
13 hours ago

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Sr Bennett que eu espero que você retorna o favor que eu escrevi para sua letra você perguntou
= Mr. Bennett that I hope you return the favor which I wrote to your letter you asked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Reckon Lovely Sofa is getting a bit of payback, Tony? GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Reckon Lovely Sofa is getting a bit of payback, Tony? GONC MOUTHS OFF - YET ANOTHER BOOK PLANNED, LOL - Page 3 4
I do believe, whoever it is, their native language is english.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Maybe, Tony, but they must be using a keyboard with Portuguese settings? I know the symbols can be found on the normal English language qwerty board, but it is a real palaver to do it - I can never remember the various codes for them.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe, Tony, but they must be using a keyboard with Portuguese settings? I know the symbols can be found on the normal English language qwerty board, but it is a real palaver to do it - I can never remember the various codes for them.

They are certainly european, in the translation to english, the word favor our way of spelling it, came out favour the european way of spelling it.
Are they Portuguese, I am not swayed that way, it was too easy to translate.
However, when I think about it, if it is someone Portuguese, they could have used an English/Portuguese dictionary. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:25 pm

When I read it, it auto-translated, Tony? Same as it does for CdM, etc confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next