JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

+5
Sabot
Maggs
sans_souci
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Can we just clarify one thing? Has the contempt been held proven, or not?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm

sans_souci wrote:Standard wording. and it IS a draft. The court can apply a range of sanctions. Ranging from prison to fines. In this case, prison, suspended while he behaves himself. Or a fine.

Whatever will make him stick to the undertaking he gave.

Bennett is a sneaky little creep.
A suspended Prison sentence won't do it. Best to go after his wallet.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 pm

sans_souci wrote:Standard wording. and it IS a draft. The court can apply a range of sanctions. Ranging from prison to fines. In this case, prison, suspended while he behaves himself. Or a fine.

Could we have both do you think? Prison and a Fine.

Oh, and Costs, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm

crazytony wrote:

A suspended Prison sentence won't do it. Best to go after his wallet.

If he breaks it again on a Suspended Sentence then he will go to Prison, so let's hope it's a long one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 pm

TB = prison with fine, that would be nice.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

BB1... Carter Ruck had to get the application before a Judge to get it approved and get permission for a hearing.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 pm

So, the contempt has been proven? Good.

You know, Bennett is going to be massacred in court. He won't get away with his endless, waffling speeches, and his constant diversions from the point.

He won't be able to get the judge to ban Carter Ruck, like he does anyone who fails to worship him on his home forum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 pm

bb1 wrote:So, the contempt has been proven? Good.

You know, Bennett is going to be massacred in court. He won't get away with his endless, waffling speeches, and his constant diversions from the point.

He won't be able to get the judge to ban Carter Ruck, like he does anyone who fails to worship him on his home forum.
I know what screen-shots were taken from the blog; and Petermac, could very well be next on the chopping block. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 pm

There are one or two who should be mending their ways, Tony...though it may be too late.

I am very taken with this bit:

3. that for his contempt the Defendant pay to Her Majesty the Queen a fine of ÂŁ
on or before [DATE]

See? It's HM in the person of the High Court that Bennett has treated with contempt.

I wonder if the pitchforkers realise what a shameful act that is regarded as in normal society?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 pm

bb1 wrote:There are one or two who should be mending their ways, Tony...though it may be too late.

I am very taken with this bit:

3. that for his contempt the Defendant pay to Her Majesty the Queen a fine of ÂŁ
on or before [DATE]

See? It's HM in the person of the High Court that Bennett has treated with contempt.

I wonder if the pitchforkers realise what a shameful act that is regarded as in normal society?
The amount on the documentation he, has no doubt erased, wonder why? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

I just cannot think why Bennett would be hiding anything, Tony. Wink

There's something very seedy about having to make restitution to the Queen, isn't it? It's as if Bennett is thumbing his nose at laws that have evolved over the centuries.

Rather ironic, really, that his idol Gonc has a CRIMINAL conviction for perjury, and Bennett has treated Her Majesty with contempt - they must think laws are for the little people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

bb1 wrote: I just cannot think why Bennett would be hiding anything, Tony. Wink

There's something very seedy about having to make restitution to the Queen, isn't it? It's as if Bennett is thumbing his nose at laws that have evolved over the centuries.

Rather ironic, really, that his idol Gonc has a CRIMINAL conviction for perjury, and Bennett has treated Her Majesty with contempt - they must think laws are for the little people.
I don't know your laws at all but, I have just read where the Judge in a civil case of contempt can request Law Enforcement investigate the defendant if the contempt is severe?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Very interesting, Tony, I really don't think posting that document was the cleverest thing to do...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 am

Contempt of this nature is one of the worst things that a UK subject may commit. It is thumbing your nose at the Queen, the country and its institutions. Had this been a few hundred years ago, he would have been committed to somewhere like The Clink, a notorious prison for civil offences such as debt as opposed to political ones for an undetermined length of time. As it is, he does face possible imprisonment, or at least a heavy fine, with probably a proviso that, should he repeat his offence, he will be banged up each time he offends. This he should know, being a top solicitor, should he not? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 am

I have to disagree - the best thing to happen would be to treat Bennett and his hangers-on to such an outpouring of national contempt, they would never rear their ugly heads again.

Why shouldn't he be treated like some Al Quaeda sympathizer using Yuman Rites as an excuse for hate speech?

Why shouldn't the public be told just how much taxpayers' money he and his gang have wasted with their squalid little letters and demands?

Why shouldn't the public hear all about his links with Gonc, the convicted criminal who made little effort to find Madeleine McCann, but has since conducted a vendetta against her parents?

Personally, I am sick to death of these people and their endless hate campaign, and their ugliness and stupidity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 am

I can just see The Headlines, with a picture of Bennett being carted away. We all know how The Tabloids love a sleazy story. They might even be able to find out what he was doing in Leverton.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 am

Quite, Sabot. It doesn't matter if Bennett shows off to a handful of hounders and socks on the internet; it's what happens in the real world that counts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:15 am

I am in two minds about this. If he goes to jail, then indeed he will play the martyr card with a vengeance; if, however, he is slammed with a very large fine and a ruling that, if he offends again prison will be his fate, that might be a better choice. I believe a repeat offence will garner 2 years in prison, with further infractions resulting in yet more returns to court - each time without a 'trial' as it can be laid down in the judgement that disobedience means immediate incarceration. Ridicule by the media might help, though I do wonder about that. Banning from the internet is virtually impossible; you can take his PC away, but he can use an internet café instead. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 am

But it doesn't matter if he plays the martyr on the internet....to, what, an audience of a couple of hundred at most? It is way past time the whole anti-Madeleine, anti-McCann hate campaign was halted.

Bennett, B$own and Gonc were not happy to keep their vendettas on the internet; they took it into the real lives of real people.

Have you all forgotten the Rothley Stalking? Or B$own's threat to 'search' the McCanns' family home?

This isn't some internet squabble; this is occurring in real life.

And it is also past time the Truthseekers were publically shown up as Madeleine-haters. What else do they think they are? They go around insisting that the real world believe she is dead, and her parents carrying out some stupid conspiracy.

Every single time they repeat their rubbish, they are hurting Madeleine.

It's well past time it was stopped. In the real world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:But it doesn't matter if he plays the martyr on the internet....to, what, an audience of a couple of hundred at most? It is way past time the whole anti-Madeleine, anti-McCann hate campaign was halted.

Bennett, B$own and Gonc were not happy to keep their vendettas on the internet; they took it into the real lives of real people.

Have you all forgotten the Rothley Stalking? Or B$own's threat to 'search' the McCanns' family home?

This isn't some internet squabble; this is occurring in real life.

And it is also past time the Truthseekers were publically shown up as Madeleine-haters. What else do they think they are? They go around insisting that the real world believe she is dead, and her parents carrying out some stupid conspiracy.

Every single time they repeat their rubbish, they are hurting Madeleine.

It's well past time it was stopped. In the real world.
I agree Bonny,
Bennett should be locked up for innocent peoples safety. He might think he'll play the martyr, but to who? He probably thinks there's no way he'll go to prison, but I hope he's in for a big shock.
I can just see him faced with criminals, asking him some awkward questions. Does he think no crims have computer access?
IMO, going to prison is the best thing that could happen to him. Cos he ain't going to be hiding behind those women in there, or holding the mad axemans hand. vomit

The stupid berk can't see who's been trying to get him nailed.
Even His own CRONIES want him out of Haverns rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA, sorry Bonny changed it to Haverns. But even the Foundation hardly want anything to do with him, I wonder if they are worried, they should be.

Last edited by Maggs on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 am

Think you mean Haverns, Maggs - though he probably has a sock on MM....

I don't greatly care what happens to him, as long as the hate campaign ends in February. It doesn't matter if he chunters away to the Hounders from now till Doomsday, it's only the internet.

What is important is their deliberate, continual attempts to have Madeleine McCann written off as dead, at her parents' hands, in the real world.

Why do they do that? Do they hate Madeleine because her surname is McCann? And they needn't bother pretending they don't hate her, or they would not be so hellbent on thwarting efforts to find her.

I would have thought it would have dawned on those morons by now that Scotland Yard know Madeleine was abducted; why else do they think they are on the trail in Spain?

I hope every single one of the haters gets their fifteen minutes of fame - on the front pages of the tabloids being held up to national scorn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 am

Exactly, Maggs. Who is he going to play the martyr for? A bunch of Sickos?

And with a bit of luck he will get stalked and hounded by The Press when he gets out. They've been waiting for just this. He won't be able to go shopping in Tesco's without someone snapping his weekly shop.
He won't like the fall out, I can tell you that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Sabot wrote:Exactly, Maggs. Who is he going to play the martyr for? A bunch of Sickos?

And with a bit of luck he will get stalked and hounded by The Press when he gets out. They've been waiting for just this. He won't be able to go shopping in Tesco's without someone snapping his weekly shop.
He won't like the fall out, I can tell you that.
Sabot, I hope he is, he's got away with his vile acts for too long, not just with the McCann's either.
He thinks he's untouchable, thats why I want to see him go down. News spreads fast round prisons as to why they are there. Those showers and stairs can be quite dangerous, in more ways than one Comeonthen . As the Gonc knows.

Oh I just remembered, he'll lose his DSS benefits while in nick. He ain't due his pension till next September.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:23 pm

He is mouthing off at the McCanns right this minute. The worst outcome would be a slap on the wrists because he would interpret that as a green light to carry on his harrassment.

I don't care what he wants or doesn't want; it's high time the law dealt with him and his ilk - and I hope he does get a jail sentence. It'll be a nice reality check for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next