JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged

+4
Maggs
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Hilarious - the pitchforkers are trying to convince themselves that the Yard is actually investigating M3 rofl rofl rofl rofl

They aren't, you know, they are trying to find a lead to Madeleine's whereabouts.

Well, you can't expect them to trust the PJ, can you, when the PJ do things like selling illegally-obtained material? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' - merged

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Hilarious - the pitchforkers are trying to convince themselves that the Yard is actually investigating M3 rofl rofl rofl rofl

They aren't, you know, they are trying to find a lead to Madeleine's whereabouts.

Well, you can't expect them to trust the PJ, can you, when the PJ do things like selling illegally-obtained material? biggrin
You know the saying, 'there is one born every minute'. I hate it because, it's true!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 pm

It's rather awesome to watch, Tony, the pitchforkers are in complete, total, denial of reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 pm

bb1 wrote:It's rather awesome to watch, Tony, the pitchforkers are in complete, total, denial of reality.
I wish someone could get through to them that they need to use both sides of their brain. They really should be informed if they don't use it all, it will die.....and I live in biggrin hope

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I don't think I have ever known such stupid people, Tony - information is put right in front of their noses - and they cannot process it accurately.

They're a con-man's dream.

And their idiot leaders show up nicely on your blog biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think I have ever known such stupid people, Tony - information is put right in front of their noses - and they cannot process it accurately.

They're a con-man's dream.

And their idiot leaders show up nicely on your blog biggrin
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

smile

Last edited by crazytony on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

It sure ain't the same planet as the rest of the human race, Tony - they seem to see everything as being the total opposite of what it really is confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am

bb1 wrote:It sure ain't the same planet as the rest of the human race, Tony - they seem to see everything as being the total opposite of what it really is confused
Did you know somewhere out there in the vast universe there is a planet almost the same as earth. I said almost, on that planet, the inhabitants have large craniums.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 am

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 am

Tom Worden in Barcelona

is he based there or did he travel there to do this story I wonder?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

Speaking on Spanish television yesterday, Mr Marco said: “Every time anyone from Metodo 3 went to Portugal they were continually followed and monitored to see what they were doing.
“We were never allowed to do a proper job. Scotland Yard can now continue with all the work we did outside of Portugal and inside Portugal as well.
The English police are now continuing with an investigation which should never have been closed."

You have to wonder just what has been going on with some elements in the PJ; I sometimes feel they are desperate to hide something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 am

The McCanns could well be thankful that they did employ Metodo3. At least someone was making an attempt to find out what had happened right at the beginning.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 am

Thanks, Pedro.

Amusing to see the hate sites trying to spin this as the Yard seizing documents from M3 because they're investigating M3. Pathetic, delusional, denial - they really are clutching at straws now rofl rofl rofl

The truth is right in front of them and the Truthseekers can't see it.

Scotland Yard, like the rest of the grown-up world, knows Madeleine McCann was abducted; hopefully, M3 have information that they themselves could not follow up, as they are PIs, but the UK police can, in their efforts to find a missing British child.

And at least M3 haven't turned Judas and sold out for 3,000 pieces of silver from the NOTW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 am

No Private Investigators have right of access to private property, and nor do they have the right to question people. So they passed on their leads to The PJ who ignored them. Heaven alone knows what else The PJ ignored.
And no doubt Gonc had these PIs followed and was ready to jump on them at any sign of infringement. Heaven knows how much of Public Funds were involved in this lark when the time spent following PIs and UK Police could have been spent on looking for Madeleine.

The more that comes out, the worse it gets. This is now way beyond just plain Incompetence.

Metodo3 however, have logged everything they did in a very professional manner, and kept the information to themselves before handing it over to Scotland Yard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 am

The more that comes out, the worse it gets. This is now way beyond just plain Incompetence.

Sabot, it sure makes you wonder what was really going on under Gonc. This had to have been planned out by him for a reason? If so, why? What was he hiding/covering for?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm

lily wrote:The more that comes out, the worse it gets. This is now way beyond just plain Incompetence.

Sabot, it sure makes you wonder what was really going on under Gonc. This had to have been planned out by him for a reason? If so, why? What was he hiding/covering for?

I have always seen it as his Get Out Of Jail Card in The Cipriano Torture Trial, Lily. Coupled with the opportunity to make lots of dosh out of a book. I don't normally subscribe to Conspiracy Theories, but I have to say that I am beginning to wonder.
How on earth did such high ranking people get away with The Casa Pia debacle for so long? And why did The Coroner change his findings about the Post Mortem of the Australian woman who "Committed Suicide" by hitting herself over the head with an axe four times in a known Drug Running area? Anf God knows what else has been covered up that we haven't heard about. Yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I suppose it's possible that Gonc knows precisely who abducted both girls, Sabot. If he does, I imagine the next questions may be what does he know? Has he been paid to keep quiet? Did he call in any favors?

Was Madeleine taken to bolster/cover for his Cipriano thesis?

You will appreciate, I am sure, that this is just a working thesis as a consequence of my Gonc profile........blah blah blah.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm

lily wrote:I suppose it's possible that Gonc knows precisely who abducted both girls, Sabot. If he does, I imagine the next questions may be what does he know? Has he been paid to keep quiet? Did he call in any favors?

Was Madeleine taken to bolster/cover for his Cipriano thesis?

You will appreciate, I am sure, that this is just a working thesis as a consequence of my Gonc profile........blah blah blah.

He might have been trying to get in with The Big Boys Gang, Lily. He certainly lived way beyond his means. I suspect that he had delusions of grandeur.

And strangely enough my working thesis is akin to yours on my profile of Gonc. In fact you could say that it's the only hypothesis.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:15 pm

For me, the Amaral thing has always centered on who knew what, and who had the best chance of being able to cover it up. I am quite sure all this goes way up to the top, with lots of brown envelopes changing hands, with dead letter boxes scattered far and wide, and a Big Brother network that covers well outside Portugal. Corruption is rife in the PJ and the legal world, and trafficking is, after all, a very nice little earner. I would add that this is as much a hypothesis as bodies in bags, yew trees, buried in volcanos, on the beach etc, etc, etc. but just as feasible. Lamplighter hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 pm

All of that lot are forever speculating, so why shouldn't we? And seeing as how Gonc and his mate are the only ones with Criminal Convictions, I would back out theories any day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Sabot, I'm so glad that you see it as the only hypothesis cuz it sure does look like it. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, I'm so glad that you see it as the only hypothesis cuz it sure does look like it. Pcorneater

The only hypothesis is only my hypothesis, Lily. While your hypothesis only is the only hypothesis.

As for Bonny's hypothesis, only Bonny knows what only her only hypothesis only is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I´m confused about this:

"The only hypothesis is only my hypothesis, Lily. While your hypothesis only is the only hypothesis.

As for Bonny's hypothesis, only Bonny knows what only her only hypothesis only is.".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next