JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER

2 posters

Go down

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Empty CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 pm

I don't usually bother reading this one:

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/

but the pitchforker has come out with such a huge LIE, which is being spread everywhere, it needs dealt with.

The Portuguese speculation has in turn led to the usual suspect, Goncalo Amaral to be named, shamed and put in the line of fire by supporters of the McCanns. Smeared yet again, and tied up with a pretty ribbon ready for the libel trial in February? The big niggle with this theory is that Amaral was removed from the case on 3rd October 2007 - two weeks before the judge actually ordered the seizure of the diary on the 18th. Does that automatically put Rebello in the frame? Perhaps one for the muppets to ponder upon.

Really? Then how come Sources were leaking this story in September?

http://www.newser.com/story/7518/car-evidence-shows-maddy-odd-on-pills-report.html

PORTUGUESE JUDGE ORDERS SEIZURE OF MOM'S DIARY ON 'HYPERACTIVE' KIDS

By Mary Papenfuss, Newser Staff
Posted Sep 14, 2007 6:01 AM CDT

Which is actually AFTER the McCanns had returned to the UK....

Here's another one...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481560/Kate-McCanns-Madeleine-diaries-fetch-1-million-publishers.html

Kate McCann's Madeleine diaries could fetch £1 million from publishers
Last updated at 10:12 13 September 2007

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Kate McCann: huge media interest in her story
Kate McCann could expect to receive a seven-figure sum for her Madeleine diaries, were she to sell the rights to a publishing house.
The diaries - which Kate has been keeping ever since Madeleine went missing - are in the hands of the Portuguese prosecutors and could prove crucial evidence for any case brought against the McCanns.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481560/Kate-McCanns-Madeleine-diaries-fetch-1-million-publishers.html#ixzz1gcn1zCCG

I think they will find that actually, the diaries were illegally siezed in August, when the McCanns' possessions were removed for Eddiewoof to play with.

They must be really, really desperate to come out with endless LIES like this - they sure aren't helping their idol Gonc.

And oh look, what is this?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id156.html

On 12 September 2007, "Público" reported on its website that "the PJ has seized a copy of Kate McCann's diary, a document that could contain relevant information that would help to clarify the case of the disappearance of her daughter Madeleine". The report turned out to be true. The seizure took place during a search of the house the McCanns had rented in Praia da Luz. Amongst other things, Maddie's mother complained that her children were hysterical and that her husband didn't help her as much as he should.

The PJ already considered Kate's notes to be important for the investigation in its interim report and Prosecutor's Office filed a request that the diary be added to the case evidence. But the criminal instruction judge presiding over the investigation in Portimão rejected the request, as did the Évora Court of Appeal.

Care to run that pack of lies past us again, sunshine?

I think we can all see who the muppet is...why, it's tilly-whatever its name is.

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Liar_liar_pants_on_fire_mousepad-p144824612005737975trak_400
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Empty Re: CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

And more about the huge LIES coming from Team Amoral to save their idol's butt:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/14/clarence-mitchell-denies-giving-ok-to-print-diaries/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Empty Re: CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

What's this? Why, 'tis a Portuguese judge ordering all copies be destroyed.

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Diary210

It doesn't say, if anyone - possibly someone who is about to 'retire' from the PJ - has snaffled a copy of it, feel free to sell it to CdM, and then to the NOTW, does it?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:03 pm

CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Levison
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks, Bonny. For the approx date of seizure. I asked the question on the other thread due to THE BIG FAT LIE I have just read on MM about the diary being seized in October, after The McCanns were already back in UK. Just how stupid are these people? They don't even try to get things right.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

With you now, Sabot!

Yes, I too, was gobsmacked when I read that load of manure.

I don't know which is worse - the idiots who believe it, or the ones who churn it out, in full knowledge that the pitchforkers are so thick, they will believe any old rubbish as long as it gives them a reason to hate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 pm

bb1 wrote:CODSWALLOP AND YET MORE LIES FROM HATEBLOGGER Levison

I have just seen the whole interview on video, and it was painful to watch. Of course that boy knew what was going, and suspected that he was being used, which he was. Apart from the introduction they ditched his entire story.
Thank God Leveson knows what he is doing, not that I thought he wouldn't, but he has quite quietly gotten to the root of the illegality of what The PJ did.

Ignore that, if you dare, Mr. Portuguese Attorney General.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 pm

There is some excellent digging going on on Regrets about this...

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/14/clarence-mitchell-denies-giving-ok-to-print-diaries/

I think this just about tells the whole story:

Processos Vol X
Pages 2624 - 2625
Conclusion 11 – 09 – 2007

In compliance with the search warrants determined in folios 2082/2083, two diaries and a note book were apprehended from the McCann family residence, which were in the couple’s bedroom wardrobe, in accordance with search warrant folio 2097, which were photocopied and the original handed back according to delivery note 2125.

The photocopies may contain important elements for discovering the truth.

Therefore they are admitted to the process.

1. I suggest the apprehension is validated and that the
translation of the photocopies is carried out as well as the eventual collection
of elements to bring to the process if they are necessary to the
investigation.

2. As a result of the terms of folios 2553 and 2565,
those making the request on folio 2510, Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie
Healy were in the meantime constituted as arguidos because there was an
alteration in their position in the process, incompatible with their quality of
assistentes, due to which we now oppose their intervention as such, which we now
make clear.

Signed
Public Prosecutor
Dr José Magalhaes e Menezes

Followed by:

Processos Vol X
Pages 2627 - 2628
Portimao Family Court
Case 201/07.GALGS
Conclusion: 13-09-2007

Page 2624 seen.

1. As concerns the request to intervene as “assistente” seen on page 2510 and considering the passage of time and the vicissitudes that occurred with regard to the processal status of the requesting parties, notify them that in the period of ten days, they should clarify whether they are still interested in being given “assistente”
status.

Notify.

2. Authorise the Public Ministry to validate the apprehension of the “two diaries” and a block note obtained during the search authorised by the dispatch contained in pages 2082 and 2083.

Therefore a sealed envelope is presented which I proceed to open now.

Inside the envelope is another sealed envelope containing 188 photocopies, 187 are
handwritten and one typed.

My examination of these photocopies indicates that this is a “diary” as most of the texts
begin with “Fri 4th May”, “Day 30”, etc.

3. Decision.

a) Validate the collection of the photocopies as being legally obtained.

b) For the moment I relegate the decision about maintaining the
document in the case files until its respective contents are known
because it could be the narration or experiences directly intruding upon the
intimate, personal and inviolable sphere of any person, in other words, the
experiences of a minimal nucleus which nobody may penetrate and upon which no
judgement of interests may be made.

c) Therefore, it is important to proceed to translate the photocopies and this task should be carried out by the translator who has already intervened in these files and who should be contacted to pick up the photocopies and make her sworn declaration if she has not already done so.

The respective translation, will be presented to me, as well as the photocopies, in a sealed envelope, which the translator will deliver in these offices.

Duration: 15 days

.d) Finally I state that I will number, page by page, each of the photocopies contained in the envelope referred to in point 2, from 1 to 188.

Portimao, 2007-09-13

Signed.

Lots of nice photocopies flying around Portimao, weren't there?

In September.

On Amoral's watch.

Why that shed person thought he/she/it could get away with pulling a stunt like that, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down