JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Empty B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm

The foolish woman has made this statement:

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Brown_11

Which bears no resemblance whatsoever to the email she received from Amazon:

Dear Pat,

We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kat McCann.

Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.

Carter-Ruck can be reached at:

6 St Andrew Street

London EC4A 3AE

T 020 7353 5005

Best regards,

Robert F.

Her claim is a complete falsehood. Judges don't like people who do things like that - and attorneys don't like clients doing it, either.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Empty Re: B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:31 pm

And just a reminder of what Gerry McCann actually said:

I would like to emphasise that I strongly believe in freedom of speech, but where you have people who are repeatedly carrying out inaccuracies and have been shown to do so, then they should be held to account. That is the issue. I don’t have a problem with somebody purporting a theory, writing fiction, suggestions, but clearly we’ve got to a stage where substandard reporting and sources, unnamed, made-up, non-verifiable, are a daily occurrence.

===========

repeatedly carrying out inaccuracies

Why, I do believe that that is what B$own is doing - and boasting about doing it for $$$$$$$
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Empty Re: B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:36 pm

She seems to be on a roll today - what on earth is this one about?

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Bonker10

Is she doing that thing where she pretends to be a lickle, wickle victim, and not the architect of her own misfortunes?

I take it that her hands didn't drop off and render her incapable of dealing with whatever the problem was, instead of bleating to the groupies and asking them what they thought the problem was?

For all B$own knows, only one or two lines were causing issues; but she wasn't grown-up enough to actually FIND OUT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Of course, she may be using that sort of phrase deliberately, to keep the suckers thinking she is being persecuted by, well, someone or other? The old 'invent an external enemy' trick to keep the sheeples in line?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Theories and Opinions are no such things when they are totally opposed to the know facts. They are lies and Libel.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:23 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2011/12/actually-in-patevas-case-her-statement.html

I have recently learned the professionals refuse to appear on networks if Pateve is also on the same program giving her views.

Why am I not surprised?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Jayelles wrote:Who is Pateve?

Pat Eva Braun Brown. I hope that helps.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Maybe there's a touch of the other one, too...

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Evitacgt
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Jayelles wrote:Bren has kindly extracted the relevant clip from the Jim Bohannon interview where Pat Brown admits that there she has no proof to say they are guilty of anything!

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/02/pat-brown-would-defend-the-mccanns/

This portion of the interview was suspiciously omitted from the anti-McCann transcript of the interview. A FULL and unedited transcript of the show will be uploaded onto the wiki by tomorrow.

Good on ya. I have a serious desire to Edit her Wiki Page, but my edits would not be reasonable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 pm

I would be happy to defend the McCanns ... because there is reasonable doubt. I would say I would never convict the McCanns because I don’t have enough proof to say they are guilty of anything.

In the name....and the 8rs left that bit out of their transcripts, did they? I wish I could say I am surprised, but I'm not, nothing those twisters do surprises me any more.

Mind you, she's made real fools of all the gullible sheeples, hasn't she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 pm

More on this here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post46219.html#p46219

and here:

Full transcript due tomorrow.

Please note - FULL transcript. HideHo may think it's OK to edit bits out she doesn't like; the grown-ups don't agree. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:22 pm

WM3 has posted it up on DBIAG in extra large bold type. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Good, the more this is known about, the better, LL.

Where to start on the duplicity in this? B$own makes an admission like that - but still cons her gullible fans into buying her nasty little leaflet. Not only that, makes them think she is going to do her utmost to torment the McCanns by claiming she is trying to extort money from them.

And all the time she knows she is talking rubbish. She must have been laughing her head off at those idiots - especially HideHo, who, in finest Truthseeker fashion, CENSORED THE BROADCAST TO SUIT HER OWN AGENDA.

What a shower they are. What a bl**dy shower.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Pat Brown: And so we don’t realise there are serial killers out there.

OMG!!! Who knew there were serial killers out there???? Me, I thought with Ted Bundy, Dahmler, and all the rest of them, getting executed/jailed for life, the other serial killers decided to stop being Evil!!!

But there are still serial killers? Good job we have B$own to keep us informed Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 pm

I cannot wait to see the full transcript....

CaranaC

Jim Bohannon: [quoting part of the email]: “ ...Please be aware that the ebook Ms Brown is promoting is full of misinformation, contradictions and an imagined scenario. Ms Brown has a well known dislike of the McCanns, particularly Kate McCann, and for the past four years has made regular inappropriate and acidic comments about them on social networking sites”

Pat Brown: Well that’s actually accurate. Sometimes you can’t disagree with people who hate you. But yes, I have blogged for four years

Words fail me....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:05 pm

No probs, Jayelles - I am truly useless at things like that, so look forward to reading it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 pm

B$own wrong yet again...

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/02/pat-brown-wrong-again/

Something else for her to apologize to the McCanns for.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh, well done, Jayelles. And - OMG.

I would say I would NEVER convict the McCanns because I don’t have enough proof to say they are guilty of anything.

So, why write that nasty, error-filled leaflet, and then think she can get away with extorting money out of the McCanns?

Oh wait, I know. B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES 5 B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES 5 B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES 5 B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES 5
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Have you all noticed that she titters a lot?
My vast knowledge of Body Language and Profiling tell me that she has Issues of Self Worth, and doesn't actually expect anyone to believe what she says. Probably because she doesn't believe any of this rubbish herself.

And just in case anyone is wondering, I am serious about this. Think about some of the people you know who titter when they say something outrageous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 pm

She waffles and 'ers' and 'uhs' a lot too - and I had noticed her inappropriate laughter - always a giveaway, IMO.

I wonder how happy her pitchforker fans are, right this minute. They're the ones who have been gullible enough to support a woman who didn't actually believe what she herself was writing, but figured she could make a few $$$$$ off them.

And she was right there, wasn't she?

No wonder HideHo edited the interview to suit her own propaganda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Jayelles wrote:Why is Pat Brown charging $2.99 for a theory which she dismisses as "implausible"?

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/2011/12/answers-on-postcard-how-does-this-work.html

Oh yes......B$own is hoist by her own petard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Nice bit of LYING and outright libel from B$own:

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES Brownl11

She knows that that is simply untrue - oh, sorry, I forgot she doesn't care what rubbish she churns out to keep the pitchforkers onside.

Could someone tell her - the FULL transcript of her interview has escaped, and she's been busted? Ta muchly thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 pm

I just spotted this in the transcribed interview:

Pat Brown: I have not received a cease and desist letter nor has anybody approached me on that.

Awfully nice of her to confirm that, isn't it? Maybe if she had actually bothered to act like a grown-up, she wouldn't have painted herself into a very nasty corner...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 am

Jayelles wrote:Why is Pat Brown charging $2.99 for a theory which she dismisses as "implausible"?

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/2011/12/answers-on-postcard-how-does-this-work.html

Good point. What is so fascinating about her unproven and illogical theory that is worth any money at all? And who in their right mind would want to pay for it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next