JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
sans_souci
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Empty BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 am

As if he isn't in enough trouble, Bennett is now coming out with things like this:

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Zampos13

A New Year's Day rant from McCanns' Portuguese lawyer, Marcos Aragao Correia - why it's significant
Tony Bennett Yesterday at 8:41 pm

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Zampos14

Marcos Correia isn't the McCanns' lawyer - that is a complete and total LIE from Bennett.

Why does he do it? It must be some kind of mental illness - which also afflicts his idol Gonc.

They just can't help themselves, can they?

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title expaned due to Bennett being at it again.)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Empty Re: BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 am

And again:

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Zampos15

It has to be asked - is Bennett round the bend? Marcos Correia has nothing to do with the McCanns, so why is Bennett making these bizarre statements?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Empty Re: BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

Bennett has a history for making bizarre erroneous statements, Bonny. It plays well to his gullible believers.

What's he trying to do? Make Gonc sound like a poor victim at the hands of Marcos, or something? I mean, come on, all this for a paltry 3000 euros from him and another 3000 from the other gentleman? Wow, such an impressive sum, isn't it? Surely sounds like heavy duty defamation to me.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He cannot make fantasy fact no matter how hard he tries. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 am

I know, and I LMAO-ed at Bennett changing the post on J4 to suit himself, sorry, I mean:

[Note: Very slight corrections have been made to the wording of Marcos Correia’s letter, only where necessary for meaning and grammar - T.B.].

Isn't even worth the effort of reading anything Bennett has made 'corrections' on to suit himself rofl rofl rofl rofl

And then Bennett decides he can 'explain' what it means to the Houndershrooms rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not to mention:

McCanns' Portuguese lawyer, Marcos Aragao Correia

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER Liar_liar_pants_on_fire
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 am

[Note: Very slight corrections have been made to the wording of Marcos Correia’s letter, only where necessary for meaning and grammar - T.B.].

Bennett trying to show superiority here? He is soooooo jealous because Marcos is a proper lawyer. biggrin

What a wker

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

I know, as if a no-mark like Bennett has any idea what is actually going on. And he thinks he knows what Marcos meant to say, so alters his letter rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am

Bonny, it is hysterically funny. Marcos is such a good tenacious lawyer believing in moral correctness v. Bennett who is Gonc's failed British mouthpiece. Which one should we cheer on?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am

Jillslaw Jill
Oh for Godsakes! Tony Bennett @zampos get your facts STRAIGHT before spouting off, you look such a fool. #mccann

BENNETT/TIMOTHY TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:39 am

Which one should we cheer on?

Hmm, let's think.

One the one hand, we have a disgraced drunk with a criminal record for lying, whose own wife reported him to the police; who covered up the torture of a woman in police custody and is still facing charges for the assault of an innocent man; who cheerfully tells bare-faced LIES to the Portuguese press.

On the other hand, we have a human rights lawyer, whose family are well-known and respected in Portugal.

Bit of a no-brainer, isn't it? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 am

Oh, I think I've figured a little bit more out about this now.

The alleged defamation of Gonc - wanting 3000 euros from the 2 gentlemen.

We were perplexed for a while as to the paltry amount of money demanded in the suit by Gonc. It's hardly worth going to such trouble for this miniscule amount.

Well, that is most likely because Gonc doesn't have a reputation so he knew asking for more would be a waste of time? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Which one should we cheer on?

Hmm, let's think.

One the one hand, we have a disgraced drunk with a criminal record for lying, whose own wife reported him to the police; who covered up the torture of a woman in police custody and is still facing charges for the assault of an innocent man; who cheerfully tells bare-faced LIES to the Portuguese press.

On the other hand, we have a human rights lawyer, whose family are well-known and respected in Portugal.

Bit of a no-brainer, isn't it? biggrin

Given the nature of the person asking the question, it certainly is a "no brainer" bonny. Amaral every time.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, sans, which court case do you think he will try to wriggle out of postpone, the libel trial, or this madness involving Correia?

I'm going for the libel trial, as he can't use the my lawyer's secretary's desk top has bird flu excuse again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 pm

I do not think the libel trial is going to be very appealing to him. And is likely to be very very expensive, not to mention humiliating. So I suggest he would rather forget that.

Technically, as the action against Correia is for criminal defamation, and it is the state attempting a prosecution, I am not sure Amaral's attendence will actually be required.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

You are probably right, sans, in which case both could be heard simultaneously That would most probably ensure all the Gonc issues are covered in the papers. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

I have the strangest feeling that something Machiavellian is going on behind the scenes, sans. The Portuguese court people could scarcely have picked a worse day for Gonc if they had tried.

I am not convinced this is not some kind of fiendish scheme to shut him up once and for all - the last thing Gonc needs right now is for the report to be given a wider audience, especially as it was upheld by TWO Portuguese courts, and the grounds for bringing the case are flimsy, to put it mildly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

bb1 wrote:I know, as if a no-mark like Bennett has any idea what is actually going on. And he thinks he knows what Marcos meant to say, so alters his letter rofl rofl rofl

Bennett hasn't been mouthing off lately about his free speech rights, has he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 pm

He occupied himself yesterday 'correcting' - or, as it is usually known, altering - Marcos' post on J4, Lily.

He then bashed out screeds of rubbish and nonsense about Marcos. He and the hounders decided Marcos must be 'rattled and hysterical', because Team McCann are scared of February.

All of which made him look a bit of a plonker when, a little later, confirmation came from Portugal that the case was genuine and Marcos was - as ever smile - telling the truth.

Oh, and that the date set for it was, of all 365 days to pick from, February 9th biggrin .

I was in stitches when the sum of €3,000 was also confirmed, as we all thought, when we first heard it earlier Wink , that it had to be a typo, it was such a ridiculous sum of money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Perhaps Gonc's Bar Bill has gotten out of hand again, and he told them he will pay up in February, 2000 and something.

And if Bennett thinks that's a Rant then God knows what name he would put to his own convoluted ramblings.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Poor Bennett. He couldn't cut it as a proper lawyer so he sounds so eaten up by Marcos. Good. biggrin

I actually have just finished reading his ( Combover ) spite filled and other words.

There is no doubt that the date was not a coincidence. Oh dear...... poor Gonc. He appears to be up the creek. He must be so relieved to know that he can count on that powerhouse of support, aka Bennett.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Bennett certainly hasn't done Gonc any favours with threads called:

AN AMAZING CATALOGUE OF ACCUSATIONS AGAINST MCCANNS' PORTUGUESE LAWYER MARCOS CORREIA , BY GONCALO AMARAL
by Tony Bennett

A New Year's Day rant from McCanns' Portuguese lawyer, Marcos Aragao Correia - why it's significant
What is the reason for anti-Goncalo Amaral lawyer Marcos Correia’s outburst on New Years Day, 2012? - His rant explained
by Tony Bennett

That is beyond stupid, when it is a matter of record that Ms Duarte represents the McCanns in Portugal. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Can you imagine Bennett as a lawyer? Shocked

No wonder he was hopeless. He can't read things correctly especially something as basic as the correct name of the lawyer.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

It was also most amusing that Bennett mused:

At 8:41 pm yesterday.

Just before the reason became clear, and Bennett was forced to scrabble round and nick stuff from us - well, surely no-one thinks he is capable of finding info in CdM for himself, do they rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, I just saw this in Bennett's rant:

THE LIE: [on Goncalo Amaral's 50th birthday, when he made an obscene gesture to Dr Amaral's party guests] "Members of Goncalo Amaral's party beat me up".

THE TRUTH: The local police force PSP visited the incident and, as reported in the papers the following day, no assault took place

Doesn't he know that, following a complaint, 'the papers' - CdM to be precise - had to apologise to Marcos for printing a load of rubbish as spouted by Team Gonc? That it turned out that Marcos' version of events was, in fact, the truth?

These people really do need to widen their horizons a bit and stop swallowing Morais propaganda.

There was no 'obscene gesture'; Gonc's minders tried to intimidate the people in Correia's car - which included Gonc's ex-girlfriend, the one he threatened to shoot.

I thought the Truthseekers would have known all that, instead of repeating yet more LIES?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:47 pm

lily wrote:Can you imagine Bennett as a lawyer? Shocked

No wonder he was hopeless. He can't read things correctly especially something as basic as the correct name of the lawyer.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lily he was never a lawyer, only a solicitor, and I wonder whether one should add 'clerk' after solicitor in his case. He would never have cut it in a million years as a lawyer, can you imagine being represented by that in a court? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm

They can't face the truth as we know,Bonny. Bennett is one of the biggest of them in denial.

Just as two wrongs don't make a right, two lies don't make the truth. That's what people like Morais, Bennett and the believers don't want to look at. It's easier for them to hide their heads in the sand.

Never mind though. The people who actually matter in the big wide world know the truth. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

How is this for a sicko remark from one of the hounders?

I am sure Amaral is well versed and knows the tricks these animals were & are going to try. He'll probably only need to send his lawyer to one of them, hopefully he will attend the mccann trial and tell all that he knows

So, who is it referring to as 'animals'?

Is it the parents of a missing child? A human rights lawyer? Or just anyone who objects to police brutality and corruption?

'Send his lawyer to one of them' - what on earth makes them think Gonc has any money for a lawyer, as he can't pay his rent?

And it isn't 'the McCann trial' - it's the Amaral trial. He is the one who is going to have to prove the Fridge Theory, and defend all his utterances in interviews and on TV.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next