JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT

4 posters

Go down

NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   Empty NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-press-release-by-mr-anthony-bennett-1325718117.html

*WIND UP RUBBISH REMOVED*

Since when did bent tit use a lower case i instead of an upper case one? And the weird spelling of disappearance? What is the barsteward up to? LL

*Fake release removed, LL, and title changed as it is clear that this is not Bennett's handiwork*

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : idiotic game-playing)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   Empty Re: NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

I wonder: is this true, or it is another vile trick from TB?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT   Empty Re: NOT A NEW PRESS RELEASE BY BENNETT

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 am

I don't know, Pedro, but since when did he refer to himself as 'Anthony Bennett'? It's usually Tony or AJS. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 am

Lamplighter, your words are mine.

I don´t believe that TB showed or published this without any vile trick behind. I think this is suspicious.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 am

I would say someone is winding Bennett up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 am

bb1 wrote:I would say someone is winding Bennett up.
Bonny pm LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 am

Ta! No, I am not in a very good mood LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 am

Looks like a wind up to me. Or Bennett is testing the waters to see what reaction he will get, and then he can confirm or deny.
Or it is another fingers crossed behind his back. He has a habit of making spelling mistakes when he doesn't mean what he is saying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

I've changed the title, LL, and removed the crap, if anyone wants to read it, they can go to the link.

I've better things to do with my time right this minute than waste it on stupid games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 am

All I'm going to say is that I think it is totally stupid; I don't think it's him, just a windup by someone, pro or anti; I'm not going to guess who, I actually have no idea, so for me this is no longer a subject I am interested in. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 am

Lamplighter wrote:All I'm going to say is that I think it is totally stupid; I don't think it's him, just a windup by someone, pro or anti; I'm not going to guess who, I actually have no idea, so for me this is no longer a subject I am interested in. LL

Seconded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

I think that this topic should be removed .
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 am

Good idea, Pedro. I'll leave it for another five minutes or so, then remove it from the public area.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

No, actually, I won't. It can stay in public, so everyone can see how p*ssed off we are, whoever did this.

I will lock it, though, it's not worth wasting further time on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down