JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

+7
crazytony
Maggs
rhodes
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
Pedro Silva
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  Maggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm

The photographer who took my pic was Paul Grover.

Whoopee doo.
Is Bennett trying to say he's a star? wker

Remember them saying "Paul Grover, photographer to the stars" rofl rofl rofl rofl
Didn't Bennett say he had a phone call from the Telegraph? So how come Paul Grover that pic as its not in Bennetts tip.
Pound to a penny Bennett rang the Telegraph to give them a "Story", cos the others told him to F**k Off!
The Telegraph have stitched him up, like a chicken, just like Simon Hare did.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Or Mr Grover has been keeping an eye on that site, in case they start inventing 'theories' about him again? Has read about Bennett's woes, and decided to get a bit of payback by drawing the reporter's attention to it? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 1:15 pm

.Gillyspot wrote:
Well said Pennylane. Tony we are all behind you and wish that you will be successful in your court cases. As regards Smethurst remember he actively had to accept his facebook friends they are not forced on him.

I notice that there is no mention of the McCanns' other ongoing libel cases...[SNIPPED]Yes, I was disappointed there was not even a brief reference in the article to the 3-year-long case of McCanns v Amaral.

I did my level best, though.

On Wednesday night I sent this e-mail, which is self-explanatory, to Robert Mendick:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday 25 January 2012

by e-mail

Dear Mr Mendick

During our 'phone conversation yesterday, I mentioned the twists and turns of the McCanns' parallel libel action in the Lisbon courts against the former detective in charge of the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance, Dr Goncalo Amaral.

In case you proceed to file an article, I thought I would just set down a timeline of events in that case, because of what I think is its significance of the libel action against Dr Amaral in the whole case:

Sep 7 & 8 2007 McCanns pulled in for questioning and made 'arguidos' (suspects)

Sep 10 2007 Devastating interim report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida giving a history of the police investigation and including persuasive reasons for thinking that Madeleine McCann died in her parents' holiday apartment (made public by the Portuguese public in late 2008)

Oct 2 2007 Dr Goncal Amaral notified by fax that he has been removed as head of the investigation

July 2008 Attorney-General archives the police investigation under 'Hiding a body or abduction' but says there is no evidence to prosecute any individual in respect of Madeleine's disappearance

July 2008 Days later, Dr Amaral publishes his book, A Verdada da Mentira, 'The Truth About A Lie'. The McCanns threraten to sue him for libel but do not. The book sells 250,000 copies in Portugal,and during the next year is translated and published in eight other European languages, but not in the U.K. A powerful documentary on the case, fronted by Dr Amaral, is transmitted by media company TVi in Portugal to record audiences

June or July 2009 After the book has made about £1 million net profit in sales, the McCanns decide to issue a libel writ in the Lisbon equivalent of our High Court. They claim that Dr Amaral's book has ruined their life, caused massive ill-health problems for them both, and has harmed the search for Madeleine. They claim £1 million damages

September 2009 Interim hearing in the case. Judge bans Dr Amaral's book and further transmission of the TVi documentary and orders all copies of it to be impounded and handed to the custody of the McCanns' lawyer

January 10-12, 2010 Three-day hearing in the Lisbon High Court of Dr Amaral's appeal against the September decision. During this court case it emerges (a) that British police advised and helped the Portuguese Police to bring cadaver dogs to Portugal and (b) that top National Police Intelligence Unit criminal profiler Lee Rainbow recommended that the facts suggested that the McCanns should be prime suspects

February 18-19 2010 Final hearing of Dr Amaral's appeal and verdict. The ban on his book is upheld, Dr Amaral lost his appeal.

October 2010 Dr Amaral appeals to the Portuguese Court of Appeal. After considering Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, the Court rules that the book can be sold and distributed again. The ban is lifted. Costs awarded agaisnt the McCanns. The McCanns appealed to the Portuguese Supreme Court.

March 2011 McCanns' appeal against the Appeal Court ruling rejected. Costs again awarded against the McCanns. The British media report neither the Appeal Court nor the Supreme Court decisions. The book 'The Truth About A Lie' continues to be able to be distributed, and of course remains on sale in 8 other European countries.

February 9 & 10 2012 The case had been listed for final trial for these two days but has now been adjourned to April 2012 or later.

I look forward to meeting you 1pm on the corner of Chancery Lane/Fleet Street.

Sincerely

Tony Bennett
01279 635789
Mobile 07835 716537.
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Hook, line and sinker rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 pm

How nice! Myths have found what Debs said about the Rothley Stalking to Nice Mr Hare!

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post58004.html?sid=e8faee08ac6068fe337d9b892419f026#p58004

Simon Hare: I would meet all of the four people who delivered the leaflets that day. Among them, Debbie Butler the Foundations former Chairman and co-founder who appeared on the BBC to justify their actions.
Cut into footage of Debbie Butler: It’s a Nationwide campaign, we need to put the leaflet into as many doors as possible ...(fades out)

Simon Hare: She’s since fallen out with Tony Bennett and is no longer a member of the Foundation, but she agreed to meet me near her home in Kent.

Debbie Butler: Mr Bennett decided that we would go to that area. I’d never been there, he’d been there before, I found out that he had been there before, erm, he knew where we were going, I drove, we had Grenville Green with us and Helene Davies, his wife. We visited the farm that Kate had taken the children to and had some lunch there. Mr Bennett leafleted there alone and instructed me to go and leaflet in the immediate area where the McCanns live, erm, which I did with Helene and then he told me I must leaflet their road, which I did...I was doing it with Helene but Helene...Helene’s legs just went to jelly and she wouldn’t do it, so I did. I didn’t leaflet their own home at all.

Simon Hare: Tony Bennett denies he told Debbie Butler what to do that day but both were subsequently pursued by the McCanns lawyers and in the November last year, Mr Bennett assured the High Court he wouldn’t distribute any more of the leaflets or he could lose £50,000 and even go to prison for contempt of court.

==========

It's on that blog where Ironside calls himself a Steel Magnolia Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 pm

I wonder if Mr. Mendeck read that. I fell asleep half way through. I only manage half because it wasn't as long as usual.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh I do hope the Telegraph will be in Court after that.
WTF has the Beast of Portimao got to do with BENNETTS trial.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Gonc's a total irrelevance to anything happening in the UK, and why they think otherwise baffles me, Maggs.

But isn't it funny to see Bennett chasing publicity YET AGAIN, only for it all to blow up in his face YET AGAIN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Gonc's a total irrelevance to anything happening in the UK, and why they think otherwise baffles me, Maggs.

But isn't it funny to see Bennett chasing publicity YET AGAIN, only for it all to blow up in his face YET AGAIN.
Bennett just can't keep that hole under his nose closed can he?.

Oh its hilarious Bonny, not many more sleeps left now.

Reading that again about him and Butler is so funny. They sound like a couple of school kids. It wasn't me, it was her, No it wasn't it was him rofl rofl rofl rofl

No wonder they "got on" so well, and probably still do. vomit

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-have-done-is-wicked-campaign-of.html

Nice one, Tony.

You know, it's odd - you would have thought the forkers and hounders would have been pleased Bennett for himself in an ultra-respectable broadsheet.

Instead, they are trying to pretend this hasn't happened.

I wonder why that would be?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:09 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-have-done-is-wicked-campaign-of.html

Nice one, Tony.

You know, it's odd - you would have thought the forkers and hounders would have been pleased Bennett for himself in an ultra-respectable broadsheet.

Every time he opens his mouth, he drops himself right in it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:12 pm

You can just about smell the excitement in that line, can't you? And is it me, or did he forget to tell the other forkers and hounders that he was going to star in the Telegraph?

They are trying to put brave faces on this disaster, but not really succeeding.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 pm

bb1 wrote:I look forward to meeting you 1pm on the corner of Chancery Lane/Fleet Street.

You can just about smell the excitement in that line, can't you? And is it me, or did he forget to tell the other forkers and hounders that he was going to star in the Telegraph?

He knew last Tuesday. I think he just wanted to surprise them rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-have-done-is-wicked-campaign-of.html

Nice one, Tony.

Because they can't call it a Sleazy Tabloid. And I doubt even they would report The Telegraph to The PCC, especially after that nice Mr. Grove made Bennett look half respectable.
Bennett will have that Portrait framed and on his desk by now. Imagine that. A Grove Portrait for free, and paid for by a respectable Broadsheet. Even if they did insult him.
I might consider a bit of stalking myself for that sort of reward. Now who can I Stalk?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 pm

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@Wonderwoody1 @RothleyPillow @telegraph should hold inquiry into Robert Mendick's clearly ONE SIDED article on #mccann
2 hours ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Why on earth would they do that? Bennett VOLUNTEERED, he was eagerly looking forward to speaking to the man from the Telegraph:

See? No coercion there, Bennett trotted off willingly. That he was more concerned with getting his name in the paper, than thinking about the consequences of his own words, is neither here nor there.

He could have - and should have - said, I cannot comment due to ongoing legal actions.

it is entirely Bennett's own fault. As usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 pm

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@Wonderwoody1 @RothleyPillow @telegraph should hold inquiry into Robert Mendick's clearly ONE SIDED article on #mccann
2 hours ago

Stop it, this is hilarious enough as it is without adding to it with comments like that.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Cuckoooo.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Lord save us, Bennett thinks it was a good interview rofl rofl rofl

In truth, I don't have any serious complaint about the article, indeed to some extent I think the Telegraph needs some credit for covering this very sensitive subject it at all. At least it wasn't the Sun's 'vile sickos' again.

Obviously it will be good one day when the mainstream media does an in-depth article, e.g. looking at why the McCanns and their Team chose one [suspected] criminal and con-man (Kevin Halligen) after another criminal (Antonio Gimenez Raso), both now in jail, to be their lead investigators in 2007 & 2008, and starts putting the spotlight on characters like Marcos Aragao Corriea, but regrettably we are a million miles from that sort of analysis anywhere except on free-running McCann-sceptic discussion forums like this one. And the McCanns are known to be very litigious and have already bagged £550,000, maybe more, from the libel courts. All the media have to tread very carefully.

On the face of it, it does look mad for someone to be warned of ruinous libel action, then sign an undertaking, and then appear to break it. Robert Mendick at least gave me a chance to explain myself.

I see the numbers of visitors are nicely up on the forum today

==========

It doesn't just look mad, it IS mad. I am fairly sure that the judge who will be handling the trial choked on his cornflakes when he opened the Telegraph and read that this morning.

If anyone wanted proof of Bennett's obsessive stalking and harrassment, he gave it to them on a plate. Carter Ruck must be doing the Happy Dance this afternoon.

And why on earth does he think it's good that they are getting more visitors? Does it not occur to him that it is probably journos looking for material, and legals unable to believe what they are seeing?

Does he actually think anyone sane is going to be impressed by the obscene 'theories', the conspiraloon nonsense, the hate and abuse spewed at the McCanns on that site?

He is in for a very nasty shock if he does.

He was better off being called a VILE SICKO by the Sun; there was less chance of his judge being faced with his ramblings along with his Sunday brunch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:46 pm

At least it wasn't the Sun's 'vile sickos' again.

That's true. They got this instead.

Through it all, they have also had to contend with a sustained campaign of harassment conducted by a small band of fanatics convinced they had a hand in their daughter's disappearance.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Personally, I would say that he has been stitched up good and proper. He has now proved he has verbal diarrhoea and is also soft in the head! I hope his cohorts are in a total panic; the can't deny all they have written, too many people have screenshots!! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I simply cannot imagine how he thinks this is good:

For almost five years, Kate and Gerry McCann have suffered the anguish of not knowing what happened to their daughter Madeleine.
Through it all, they have also had to contend with a sustained campaign of harassment conducted by a small band of fanatics convinced they had a hand in their daughter's disappearance.
Now, one of their main tormentors is facing jail for refusing to leave the McCanns' alone.

And as the entire world except other forkers and hounders know he is totally wrong, then yes, he is EVIL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Has Bennett got his hair tied back in a Bow? It looks like it to me. And where's his neck?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Sabot wrote:Has Bennett got his hair tied back in a Bow? It looks like it to me. And where's his neck?

It does look like it, Sabot. It's just the top of a railing behind him.

Have you noticed that one of his eyes is higher than the other? It could be the angle of the photo or............ Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 2012-01-29_0855

Think it's one of the pointy bits on the railings, Sabot.

You don't often see glasses like that nowadays, do you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh you're right, Bonny. Look at the bridge of his nose - there are 2 bits there. How peculiar.

They look new?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next